Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are good betting options to play bet with a girl?

Lover_boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So a girl I've been dating likes soccer and has been watching the world cup. She is going for the opposing team that I am going, so I am teasing her to place a bet with me and see who wins. She says she's terrible at betting and that she always loses. However, I am pushing for her to gamble with me just for fun.

What would be some fun betting options to not come of as thirsty or silly, like "if I win you have to have sex with me" :rolleyes: ...

I was thinking one has to buy the other a fancy dinner... or she has to do my laundry..

Any thoughts?

P.S I haven't slept with this girl yet but we have done everything else practically.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch the game together and create various sexual activities for things that happen.
@Lover_boy this is actually a better idea. She takes a piece of clothing off every time Argentina scores and/or you if France scores. A kiss for every yellow card. A BJ if Leo scores. Etc, etc.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Over 8+ corners, 40+ throw-ins and over 50+ booking points = bj

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So a girl I've been dating likes soccer and has been watching the world cup. She is going for the opposing team that I am going, so I am teasing her to place a bet with me and see who wins. She says she's terrible at betting and that she always loses. However, I am pushing for her to gamble with me just for fun.

What would be some fun betting options to not come of as thirsty or silly, like "if I win you have to have sex with me" :rolleyes: ...

I was thinking one has to buy the other a fancy dinner... or she has to do my laundry..

Any thoughts?

P.S I haven't slept with this girl yet but we have done everything else practically.
So Argentina won and the Football Gods have done justice. As far as you, please give us an update on this.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have bet a bottle of Argentine wine vs a bottle of French wine. Loser brings to dinner prepared by winner.

I'm also a fan of Dice games in Dive bars or at home.