Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are a list of negative feminine traits a men should not have?

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s my list,

Mental masturbation
Bad attitude
Overthink/complicated/over eager
No desire/miss opportunity
Worried about aftermath
Comparing myself
Talking about past experience (sex/trauma)

What’s your list?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Passive Aggressiveness
I am very much leaning towards this... I think this idea of never speaking your mind, or calling someone out... Simply staying quiet and withdrawing attention etc etc, it's all passive aggressive behaviour.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean utilizing silence and distance?

I don't think that's always passive aggressive but fair enough if you do.

In some cases, it can be effective, in others better to have it out.

Pick your battles.

If you're calling her out on every little thing, you risk coming off as an overbearing domineering (different from dominant) brute.

It's insecure and weak which is how I always viewed it. Giving her a few days to wonder allows her to come back and apologize.

As evidenced in your recent thread when you basically said nothing and your girl came back on her own and apologized.

JMO
Yeh I think it depends on the situation. Pick your battles, some cases require a conv and some apply s&d

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is mental masturbation??
An overly analytical conversation that is basically useless in the practical world. Every single possible scenario gets discussed and exploited. All the chest thumpers needing an ego stroke typically show up. They happen quite often on SoSuave.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what is mental masturbation??
Basically lying to yourself. And if you dont know what that is you might have a personality disorder.

I would add Blaming Women for your problems.

I dont think this is talked about like it should. I think to many men blame women and society for their problems without even assesing the problem and why its a problem. Its under the realm of being a coward.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealousy. Jealously = anger when you think about it. You cant be jealous without anger, just like you cant have a fire without smoke. The irony is 99% of the time male jealousy is actually anger towards one self. Another man makes you feel like you are less for whatever reason, thus you get angry with yourself for lacking in that department.

Under the umbrella of jealousy you can also find being revengeful/ vengeful. Another feminine trait that looks extremely bad on a man. A man must be able to let go and indeed " pick his battles wisely ".

Overthinking is another bad feminine trait that men have. A man must rather be a decisionmaker than a overthinker. In the presence of a woman this must be shown when doing simple shyte like picking a restaurant, a menu, a movie ect. When dealing with women generally its should be shown by firmly standing on your ground and not being afraid to express yourself.