Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What am i supposed to do when a girl puts her head on my shoulder?

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this has happened to me a number of times where a girl rests her head on my shoulder. generally they are potential plates.

The thing is they do this alot in public places, like parties or like while waiting in a hotel lobby or soemthing.

how do you respond to this? what would you guys do

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Garruck stop acting like a complete dork asking these stupid ass questions. When she puts her head on your shoulder, whip it out and show her tha path!

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
when she puts her head on you, just say "would you marry me ?".

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a woman puts her head on your shoulder, ENJOY IT. She initiated the kino, you should reciprocate. Put your arm around her and give her a bit of a squeeze.

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
When a woman puts her head on your shoulder, ENJOY IT. She initiated the kino, you should reciprocate. Put your arm around her and give her a bit of a squeeze.
Correct. Her head is on your shoulder. Do you really need to think about it, analyze it? No.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very creepily smell her hair. Then masturbate.

Mister T

Don Juan
Reaction score
garruk said:
this has happened to me a number of times where a girl rests her head on my shoulder. generally they are potential plates.

The thing is they do this alot in public places, like parties or like while waiting in a hotel lobby or soemthing.

Push her away and laugh at her like this:

http://nelsonhaha.com/

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im sorrry if im sounding really afc. im not trying to at all. I just feel like its an awkward situation because the natural thing to do (let them leave their head there) is what many of you are advising against.

would you guys really push her off? maybe that IS the right thing to do. but i also feel like that might send the wrong message.

anways, you guys are probably right and im probably overanalyzing (one of my biggest faults) but i really would appreciate any serious suggestions on what other individuals would do.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
garruk said:
im sorrry if im sounding really afc. im not trying to at all. I just feel like its an awkward situation because the natural thing to do (let them leave their head there) is what many of you are advising against.

would you guys really push her off? maybe that IS the right thing to do. but i also feel like that might send the wrong message.

anways, you guys are probably right and im probably overanalyzing (one of my biggest faults) but i really would appreciate any serious suggestions on what other individuals would do.
No. Put your arm around her and give her a hug. Don't just sit there awkwardly. Pushing her off would give the wrong message unless you are funny about it.

Yes you are being very AFC.

hansol

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest bursting into tears and thanking Baby Jesus is the correct course of action under these circumstances.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slide your arm around her waist and then act as if none of that was happening. Continue on with conversation, if there happen to be other people around. Then afterward, never mention it again. She obviously likes you, and nothing need be said about it. That would only embarrass her. Don't talk - act on it.

teddy240

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look her in the eyes and say "I love you" just kidding. Play it off, say "hey im not a headrest!" Just joke with her. Or if she has high interest hold her hand or whatever.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my take on it.

If you have never kissed her or been intimate with her...

take it as a sign of interest.

just assume that it is a normal response from a woman who is sexually interested in you, and just play it like that was supposed to happen anyways... and seize the moment.

I would let her put her head on my shoulder for a bit and if she doesn't move right away, after a bit, I would move my arm and kind of kino her while rubbing her back gently, she will take the hint that you are interested in her too by doing this.

its a subtle move, but says the right things, and you get to keep moving forward physically.

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Very creepily smell her hair. Then masturbate.
LOL Thank your horaholic, gave me a nice chuckle!!! :cheer:

I would just go with the flow stand tall like a ****in' man and hold her tight like that's right this is where you ought to be !!!!!!!!

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
garruk said:

LOL I like how when she was putting her head on your shoulder, you was probably thinking, "SH!T, I need to ask the ladies man forum for advise!!!".

Try saying "aw you're like a little girl :)"... but if you happen to be a pedophile, and she is a little girl, pointing out her age may cause offense :p