Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What am I missing here

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s known that muscular men get women. But why do I see so many dyels with above average girlfriend? Am I witnesssing beta bucks alpha fvcked? I’m not bitter I get laid but I’m rarely bf material (too unstable and idgaf). But do women have average or below average bfs for security and support? I saw a video of failed marriage proposals and the girls aren’t that bad looking but always harshly reject the propsosal. Thoughts?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
It’s known that muscular men get women. But why do I see so many dyels with above average girlfriend? Am I witnesssing beta bucks alpha fvcked? I’m not bitter I get laid but I’m rarely bf material (too unstable and idgaf). But do women have average or below average bfs for security and support? I saw a video of failed marriage proposals and the girls aren’t that bad looking but always harshly reject the propsosal. Thoughts?
Why do you assume that whether or not a guy goes to the gym is the measure of a man?

That's honestly the thought pattern of a high school freshman. Yet is unfortunately very prevalent on this site.

Don't you know that any idiot is capable of spending too much time in the gym? (Makes you wonder why he has so much free time in the first place).

I can remember as early as when MySpace was still popular... That girls would have big muscle guys on their friends list (these girls being about 18yo) and telling me that they don't really take the guys seriously. It takes much more to survive on planet Earth than to get muscles than are larger than necessary.

As long as you're in good health (having muscles that are too large is irrelevant to health), then you shouldn't have points counted off.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Hot women don't exclusively go for heavy lifters.

It largely depends on how old the women are. If she's near 30, she's looking for more of a commitment. Life experience has taught her that she isn't going to get that from the @sshole in the leather jacket she met at the club Friday night.

As she passes 30, she quickly realizes that maybe settling down with Rob the Accountant, who pulls 6 figures, has a nice house, and a nice car, might be precisely the family man she's looking for.

Nothing wrong with being Rob the Accountant.
And if Rob the Accountant CHOOSES to spend his money supporting children or even a wife... Then that's what he wants to do and there's nothing beta about it. He's living life exactly how he wants.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you assume that whether or not a guy goes to the gym is the measure of a man?

That's honestly the thought pattern of a high school freshman. Yet is unfortunately very prevalent on this site.

Don't you know that any idiot is capable of spending too much time in the gym? (Makes you wonder why he has so much free time in the first place).

I can remember as early as when MySpace was still popular... That girls would have big muscle guys on their friends list (these girls being about 18yo) and telling me that they don't really take the guys seriously. It takes much more to survive on planet Earth than to get muscles than are larger than necessary.

As long as you're in good health (having muscles that are too large is irrelevant to health), then you shouldn't have points counted off.
it matters though. Survival of the fittest. When society falls apart women will go for the strong guys.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
it matters though. Survival of the fittest. When society falls apart women will go for the strong guys.
1. Society isn't going to fall apart.

2. Ever heard of a gun?

3. If I really have to explain to you that having large muscles doesn't mean that you're the strongest, then I don't think I can get my points across at all.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Society isn't going to fall apart.

2. Ever heard of a gun?

3. If I really have to explain to you that having large muscles doesn't mean that you're the strongest, then I don't think I can get my points across at all.
you sound like a beta male jealous he cant ever get big or ripped. Only pvssies use guns and women instinctively know a pvssy a mile away.

And I have yet to meet a strong minded invidivdual who has a mediocre body. Those with a alpha mind always are in top physical shape and those with mediocre bodies are always the biggest b1tches afraid of hard work.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're obsessed with big muscles. It's bordering on unhealthy obsession.

You don't have to have Creatine on your breath to attract beautiful women.

And you always have one misspelled word in your posts.

Come on bruh.
Trust me the most beautiful women do want muscles. I’ve lived in la and Las Vegas and the most detainee women always had a super muscular masculine man.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Trust me the most beautiful women do want muscles. I’ve lived in la and Las Vegas and the most detainee women always had a super muscular masculine man.
Not that you even deserve a response anymore, but here you go tough guy.

Now I'm putting you on ignore cause you're awful and clueless and will never figure anything out. Bye.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
you sound like a beta male jealous he cant ever get big or ripped. Only pvssies use guns and women instinctively know a pvssy a mile away.

And I have yet to meet a strong minded invidivdual who has a mediocre body. Those with a alpha mind always are in top physical shape and those with mediocre bodies are always the biggest b1tches afraid of hard work.
Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, a holocaust survivor....

Are these strong minded people?

I could prove you wrong a million times but you would still continue to argue so there's no point.