Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What am i doing wrong???

uturn

Reaction score
I am so lost on what has happend to me this week. First situation, i met this girl in a store got her number in 5 minutes. Number was right, i call her up so we can go out. at that time she was having her exams. she said she will like to go out after exams over. FINE with me. Call her up after her exams are done, and she never picks up her phone. Go to her work place. Ask her hows everything. She says she is so busy. I told her that i called and left voicemail. She says she is so busy that she cannot even pickup her phone. Ask her lets go for coffee and she says, she has my number and will call me. Never called me.
Meet another girl who works in store got her number. Her store number she didnt know her cell number. Call her after two days for coffee she says she gets off at 3pm and says to call her at 3pm and we will go from there. Call her around 3pm and she's not picking up her phone, so left Voicemail. Waiting for 30minutes in parking lot for her than i finally, Go to her store and see she is busy with customers. Im hanging out in another store. Receive her phone call where i am? I am speaking with her on the phone and the line gets disconnected. Give her a call back she never picked up her phone, left VM. Call her after 4-5 hours she finally picks up and says something happened and she will call me back today. Its today and still no phone call. Whats going on? It has to be me since both situations have same outcome. What do u think guys?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I am so lost on what has happend to me this week. First situation, i met this girl in a store got her number in 5 minutes. Number was right, i call her up so we can go out. at that time she was having her exams. she said she will like to go out after exams over.
And here is where it should have ended, anything that isnt a YES is NOT INTERESTED.

But instead of replying "Ok sure" and never calling her again you jump through her first hoop which drives home her lack of interest even more.
Call her up after her exams are done
But wait it gets worse, you embrace your true AFC identity after the ..what 3rd time? of her blowing you off you do this:
Go to her work place. Ask her hows everything.
This poor b1tch is thinking cant this loser take a hint right about now.
To add insult to injury you:
Ask her lets go for coffee

That was really hard to read.

Girl number 2 is pretty much the same deal as number 1.

Have you read the DJ Bible yet?

uturn

Reaction score
Thanx!

Oh man! I messed up big time! I was dancing to her tunes all along and couldnt even recognize it. I cant believe it. Well the past is the past, time to move on