"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

What am I doing wrong?????

GullableJoe

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I tell you what really pisses me off. Theirs these two or three guys that I'm really close too and been friends with for a while. They can be at a party and start flirtin witha girl and be in her pants in no time!! I can't seem to understand why I can't do this. I use kino, c+f, and then sometimes I just pay them no mind. And I don't get $hit!! I'm not a bad lookin guy and my social status is pretty high. Whats the deal???
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
California
There's more to it that just "kino, c+f, and then sometimes I just pay them no mind." Since there is little info that you give, I say you go look inside yourself, really think about it, and find out what your mistakes are.

Also, it seems like you care a little too about girls and "getting in their pants." You may or may not be an AFC, but you're definitely F-frustrated. Personally, I care about girls but not all that much. By not caring so much, I'm more relaxed, don't try nearly as hard as most other guys, can handle rejection (scoff, like that happens a lot, jk) much easier, and am able to be myself, which chicks dig.

Girls wants to be with someone that wants to be with them but doesn't need to be with them.
 

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
if youg o to a party or something and set yourself goals half the time you wont reach them. (this is based on a tip of the day from a couple of weeks back)

if you set too many goals you will worry about them and how to reach them so you wont be relaxed. if you analyse everything or approach everything with set ideas you wont get anywhere. relax, take things as they come i mean go to a party to have fun and stop worrying about girls.

if you want to know where you are going wrong ask your friends what they do that is different to you, do they come across differetly? and ask them if they go to a party and start talking to a girl and think "i have to get in her pants" or do they think "hey i'd like to, but its not gonna kill me if i dont"
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
In a party, what shows most on a guy are 3 things -

1. looks
2. confidence
3. how well you dance

Make a good impression on the people around you. People at a dance look to have fun. You need to let loose and feel the vibe around you - once you immerse yourself in the environment, it'll look as though you are having the best time of your life, and girls will love this. Stay attentive, talk to the people around you, smile, and open up. Girls at parties definitely go for the alpha male, so don't hesitate. Look at the people around you who get the girls, and notice the way they act. Use this to help improve on your own skills.
 

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
They are probably just more aggressive than you are, simple as that. Mind you aggression can defianetly be a turn off for chicks, they don't mind as much at parties where they're probably drunk.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
This is an average problem.

You're using all of these things as if they were "techniques" or "weapons to gain her approval". Thinks like C+F and etc. should come NATRUALLY. Things like C+F and kino should be occuring because it's YOU, not because some guy on a message board told you that would impress her and make her want to sleep with you. Blowing a girl off or trying to use C+F to get her approval is actually WORSE than being too much of a nice-guy.

I've preached this MANY times....

Until you get an UNDERSTANDING of what women want and how attraction works.....you will not be successful because these things like Kino and C+F will not be coming from your HEART, but from your d!ck.

Good Luck.
 
Top