What age is your cut off?

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just wondering on what would you consider the cut off age when sleeping with a woman?

I am 23 and may be able to sleep with a 57 year old. She looks good for her age, but I am not sure if I can go ahead with it, it may be slightly too old for me.

What do you guys think? Would you do it?

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pinhas said:
Hey guys,

I was just wondering on what would you consider the cut off age when sleeping with a woman?

I am 23 and may be able to sleep with a 57 year old. She looks good for her age, but I am not sure if I can go ahead with it, it may be slightly too old for me.

I sure would!!! I have no qualms about it whatsoever. She is almost old enough to be my mom and your grandmother, but the old saying goes: 18-80, deaf, dumb or blind and if they can't walk drag em.

It may be the best piece you have ever had!!

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. I dont really care about age as long as they look good. However, very rarely have I seen a good looking 50+ yr old woman. I think almost all women loose all their beauty after they hit 35. So 35 is normally my cut off.

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So far we have one for and one against, interesting.

To be honest I am leaning against as well, I just cant imagine it. I do think she will probably show me new things and I am sure it will be good sex, just not sure if I can go through with it and not get turned off.

Steve French

Reaction score
pinhas said:
Hey guys,

My new mantra: "Why the hell not?"

What's the worst thing that can happen - you don't enjoy it? You get grossed out? You're probably not going to get her pregnant at that age ;)

Life is about experiences; if you think there's a chance you'll enjoy it - do it and find out!

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
12 is a nice round number :D

sbgm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch the movie "Cougar Club"

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're worried about being turning off, just wait til you're really really horny.