Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What advice would you give here?

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I have a different ethic: it's her vows, not yours. Now, I still wouldn't do anything with her if I knew she was still making out and fvcking with her boyfriend, but that's out of physical disgust rather than ethics. Why would you "lose sleep" over what she does with her relationship? I don't even know where you imagine a sh!tstorm coming from. If he takes out the failure of the relationship on you, that just means you have even less cause for concern because he was too weak to even hold her accountable, so it's no wonder it ended.

The denseness is that you are going along with all of her escalation while pretending that you aren't and trying to make it sound plausible that you "don't know" if she's hitting on you. It reads to me like a chick describing the lead-up to how it "just happened" that she landed on Tony's d!ck.

Do what you want to do dude, but if I was in this situation, I wouldn't have the qualms you do. You're making it a bigger deal than it really is.
Nah, she hasn't even been around him for about 2 months now, apparently. So I doubt they're hooking up.

Okay, here's something I've omitted so far for the sake of privacy. She's not just his GF. She's his wife. They're married.

We have quite a few mutual friends. Aside from damaging my friendship with her partner, I don't really want to get a group rep for being "that guy". That's where I think the sh*tstorm lies.

That second to last paragraph gave me a laugh...yeah, I guess I do sound like that. Apologies. I'm just hesitant about anything happening. I'm not totally going along with her escalation, if I was I would have just kissed her last time we hung out. I've been keeping things a bit cooler.

I've been hit on by girls I find very attractive in the past, but if they're dating someone else I feel like it's wrong to get with them. But I can understand your perspective too. I'm conflicted about the two positions, especially as she enjoys being around me.