Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What activities to naturally meet women through social circles?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met almost all of my gf's and dates/lays OLD. But the quality of the women is low. They are hot, but absolute losers in life and bat $hit crazy.

At work and when I was in college, women would throw themselves at me, going out of their way to approach me and give me their numbers. So I'm considering trying social circles instead of OLD for a while, or at least to supplement OLD.

But what activities? My only joys are camping, fishing, hunting and hiking. I don't care for sports. Wine tasting? What? I live in one of the major cities in the US.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look for Instagram Huntresses at 3D archery shoots and Bass tournaments.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
But what activities? My only joys are camping, fishing, hunting and hiking.
Search in FB for those clubs that does nature activities.

You'd be surprised to find there's actually more women then men in those groups.

I've join some when based in new countries to basically enjoy the local surroundings and end up making friends along the way.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have interest in learning a second language, or do you speak one?

I go to "language exchanges," they happen on the regular. It's a great source for meeting women. I did it in NYC via Meetup.com, and now in Spain - I've found the groups on Facebook but if you don't have social media, you can still probably find one.

Another oft-repeated idea is dance classes, like salsa, which is easy to learn and attracts hip-swiveling chicks. However I would advise that you ask a female friend or FB to go with you. I took classes years ago, and there were maybe an extra 3-4 men. I guess we all had the same idea, lol. Also I realized that hot Latinas will not be in these classes since they already know salsa. BUT, once you learn you can get out to clubs and ask said hot Latinas and others to dance.

Otherwise, if those are not in your wheelhouse, like @Spaz said you can find clubs/groups on FB, probably on Meetup, and elsewhere. Shared interests are always a good starting point.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Starting to smell a troll here. For someone who has multiple girlfriends at one time, you seem to be pretty clueless about a lot of things...

Your stories are too detailed for the questions you are asking..

If you can find a forum like SOS but haven't heard of Instagram Huntresses then you are BSing somewhere along the line...Which is it? the gf's or women attracted to you? If your passions were rally Camping Hunting and Fishing, you would have been in forums on that and known what I mentioned...

Come clean or quit humble bragging...

Your hand has been called..

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have interest in learning a second language, or do you speak one?

I go to "language exchanges," they happen on the regular. It's a great source for meeting women. I did it in NYC via Meetup.com, and now in Spain - I've found the groups on Facebook but if you don't have social media, you can still probably find one.

Another oft-repeated idea is dance classes, like salsa, which is easy to learn and attracts hip-swiveling chicks. However I would advise that you ask a female friend or FB to go with you. I took classes years ago, and there were maybe an extra 3-4 men. I guess we all had the same idea, lol. Also I realized that hot Latinas will not be in these classes since they already know salsa. BUT, once you learn you can get out to clubs and ask said hot Latinas and others to dance.

Otherwise, if those are not in your wheelhouse, like @Spaz said you can find clubs/groups on FB, probably on Meetup, and elsewhere. Shared interests are always a good starting point.

I checked out that meetup.com site, that actually looks pretty good, thanks.