Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

What about my head?

biblioscholar

Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
india
Here is my problem.My head is bald what the hello can i do.I feel so bad what can i do??
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by biblioscholar
Here is my problem.My head is bald what the hello can i do.I feel so bad what can i do??
Live with it! :D
 

karusel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Chop it off!!! :D Seriously though, why would you want to do anything at all? Specially if you're already bold. Some people have crooked noses, some have small penises, some are blind, and some are missing an arm. They all can and will get chicks. Some people have plenty of hair but I guess it's what's in your head that's important.
 

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2004
Messages
484
Reaction score
3
Age
46
Location
Ontario
I went to a club really early this morning (post midnight), and while I didn't check out the entire joint, 90% of the guys just don't hit on girls outside of kino. Most of the guys are in pretty good shape, don't look that bad, or downright look good (not like I check out guys). But they don't do ****!

So it sort of implies that a lot of women aren't be hit on. If YOU do it, you wouldn't get much actual competition (and if you do, plenty of other women). Go for it and stop being unconfident!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Some women LOVE bald guys, but you have to learn not to let it hinder your confidence. The key is to make it appear as though you have chosen to be bald and are proud of it, so shave it completely and be confident!

Also, try to create your image around it and look for cool and confident role models who are also bald. There are loads of bald or receding models and celebrities these days who women adore (Vin Diesel for one). Flaunt it as a sign of your masculinity and make it work for you.
 
Top