"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What about church game?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was listening to this, and it got me thinking:


Are thirsty males turning church into a sausage fest? What's the point?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
you know who like to go to churchs the most? old woman, because for some reason they feel guilty and want to save they soul, or just have a lot of friends who goes there then she also goes.

not younger woman in the church tend to get even worse then normal not going woman, I will not mention what I saw and heard, but lets say, if you don't trust woman, a church going one is even less trustworth
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
It's a decent option but women will hold you to a higher standard within the church than they do in their double life dating non-Christians outside of the church.
If anyone here would know about that 'double life' it'd be you, right? Man, how sick.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
One married girl was sending me nudes in between posting Catholic prayers on her FB.

lol church.
 
Top