"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

What a Pimp

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2004
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
66
Location
MT
Ok I just had to post this ... I work at night and there is a very attractive college girl that works the cash registers and of course I hit on her as mutch as possible but I realized what a COMPLETE AFC I am COMPLETE when last night... my boss who looks like ten times worse than me short.. and fat Myself being 6ft 150lbs great shape ive even been the poster boy for some local grocery companies... aight but he talks to her for half the night then they go in the backroom and get it on... I was like *bow to the master* I mean **** Ive been hitting on her for at least a couple days and he just ****s her like no problem.. Insane just thought I would share this incredible (to me) story lol I mean Ive never seen anything like it just... wow talking one minute ****ing the next isane I wana be as good as this guy I need to lose my damn AFC attitudes I suck DAMN. somone slap me or something.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
you just slapped yourself. wake up. Your boss probably didnt try and tell her how pretty she was.. instead he let her know what he wanted.. and she wanted the same thing.. read the DJ Bible and posts man. First step to not being AFC is realizing that you. SO READ THE BIBLE.
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
your boss probablly is a worm. She felt threatend or went with a safe bet. You may tomuch what she wants. If she is attractive to you she may feel like she could fall for you or that you won't respect her......

BUT good news your boss just made her a slut!!!! Call dibs and sloppy seconds.and show her what your boss couldn't....
 

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
342
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia
The b!tch wanted a goddamn promotion...!! I hope she didnt get it.! Don't worry bout it mate, thats how you get better, by learning from other people and ur mistakes... And besides, uve got the looks.. something not even being a pimp-daddy can buy, make the best out of it, you've got a gift(body or looks, doesnt matter), use it :)
Goodluck mate,
I.
 
Top