What A mess I am In

Nogood

Reaction score
I have been dating a girl for 1 1/2 years. We broke up a montha go. Her famous last words that night were I love you BUT i need some space.
When we first started dating I played hard to get and rarley gave in, but she kept on pushing me into a relationship and then BAM I was hooked and put the blinders on and couldn't see what she was doning. Over the next year and a half we broke up and got back together "usually the next day" I gave in 1st always. She is now dating another guy and has slowly distanced herself from me. Her feelings went from i love you to I care about you in just two weeks. I freaked out and became a wuss trying 2 hard to get her attention. I want her back and am at a loss what do I do? Ohh and by the way the guy she is dating now is the one she would run to first everytime we broke up. I want her to want me so I can play hard to get and let her sit in the hot seat for awhile. I will say she is a very smooth operator and I am attracted to her because now this she is a smart one very clever and smooth. PLEASE HEEEELLLP! I have never learned to play the game and have always been honest I am tired of losing I WANT TO WIN!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nogood said:
I have been dating a girl for 1 1/2 years. We broke up a montha go. Her famous last words that night were I love you BUT i need some space.
When we first started dating I played hard to get and rarley gave in, but she kept on pushing me into a relationship and then BAM I was hooked and put the blinders on and couldn't see what she was doning. Over the next year and a half we broke up and got back together "usually the next day" I gave in 1st always. She is now dating another guy and has slowly distanced herself from me. Her feelings went from i love you to I care about you in just two weeks. I freaked out and became a wuss trying 2 hard to get her attention. I want her back and am at a loss what do I do? Ohh and by the way the guy she is dating now is the one she would run to first everytime we broke up. I want her to want me so I can play hard to get and let her sit in the hot seat for awhile. I will say she is a very smooth operator and I am attracted to her because now this she is a smart one very clever and smooth. PLEASE HEEEELLLP! I have never learned to play the game and have always been honest I am tired of losing I WANT TO WIN!
I feel where you are coming from. Three years ago, I was hopelessly attracted to a girl. She was not returning the favour. I made all the rookie mistakes. I was in a position of weakness. I think that this is the stage that you are at.

How did I get through it and remain sane? I deleted her phone number from my cell. I deleted her MSN contact. I never initiated an interaction with ever again. I went on with my life. I learned to grow. I learned to become successful. I changed into a new man. A more confident one who knows he has got things going from him and does not need validation from any girl.

It was not until recently that I initiated interaction again. Now I am ready. I have other prospects and like I said, I am a new man.

Anyways, that is how I dealt with a similar situation. I am not saying it was easy, but that strategy worked for me. Hopefully it can work for you too.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Start dating other women NOW

The best way to forget a woman is to go out and screw 10 others ;-)

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nogood said:
Her famous last words that night were I love you BUT i need some space.
Aka "you are the suck and my new whims must be fulfilled."

or

"i'm not going to bother to respect you enough to tell you what i really think."

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I feel your pain. My gf of almost a year just left me a couple of weeks ago. We were living together and I come home one day and she is packing her sh*t. Let me translate "Let's see other people"--"I want new di*k". There is nothing you can say/do to change her mind. Ask me how I know. You could fu*kin camp out in her yard and sing songs every night and she wouldn't shed a tear. Remember this quote every time you think that a woman is so special and wonderful:

Love is the delusion that one woman differs from another.
-H. L. Mencken

girlsarecrazy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to have the mentality that she will never come back to you and go out with other girls and fvck. Call it quits!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just sarge on and pull another chicks digits,trust me it the rest will all fade from there especially if she is hot.

anonymousguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what you can possibly do:

Step 1: Assess the situation: others have pointed out that it is indeed a 'hopeless' situation, BUT you partly caused this yourself. You always 'gave in', 'let her win'. It isn't because you love someone that you should do everything for them. Don't take her bull****, the problem is that it were possibly a lot of 'small' things and finally the volcano erupted....

Step 2: Is it worth to fix the situation? Dude: I'm sorry, but the facts are against you. She already MOVED ON! Chances are very little that you can win her back, BUT there's one 'magic' solution and that is communicating. You should talk to her in real life, if that doesn't work anymore: you should MOVE ON yourself

Step 3: If you fixed it great! No worries then. If you haven't fixed it: enjoy life for a while: forget HER and after a few weeks date other women. In the end this is the final long term solution. Looking in the past won't help you, look forward into the future.

All of us on the board have learnt this the hard way. You only live once, so you should listen very carefully to our advice and SAVE YOUR OWN TIME!!!

Good luck,
Anonymousguy

PS: What's the point of always finding 'new girls' if you do not change yourself? You can **** 10 other girls but still be the fkin stupid AFC idiot that you have always been.
Look: relationships with human beings have ups and downs. Disputes, arguments and fights happen constantly. You just can't run away cowardly every time it happens. The way you handle situations like this determine if you are a 'winner' or a 'loser'.