Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What a man wants

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I got a little bored after work and decided to do some backward research on what sort of things women are getting implanted into there brains about us guys.......I couldn't really find anything quite like this place for girls but I did find something that is totally hilarious....at least I was laughing.....

I'm not sure if this is a joke or what but I think you guys will dig it........
It's a little long but worth the read for his butt jokes.

Attracting Men

Just remember that I didn't write this and I only think its funny......in no way does it have anything to do with being a DJ.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha nice - and about half to 2/3 of it is actually true. We want girls who act like girls - not like a dude with a vag.

Want to see a prime example of a dude with a vag?

http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...tegoryID=0&get=1&adTopicId=23&lastpagesent=3&

Go read any post by Ally in this thread. Here are some highlights.

"in general i agree with you, however I'm kind of an odd chick.. I dont even have 1 girl friend in sd and always chill with guys. once they get to know me they realize that they will never get down my pants. I even sleep in the same bed w/ some of my guy friends and they never touch me. Trust me its possible."

"I am never vulnerable or sensitive.... And i dont have a puppy cuz im too selfish to take care of anything....I never need a shoulder to cry on and there is no way i would get so drunk someone would take advantage of me. I have a guys mentality and really sharp. I would never have a friend stupid enough to think he could get down my pants when i'm on a completely different page."

"Ha..thats why i'll always be single.. I hate jelousy or drama.. I like to do whatever and whenever the hell i want.. Freedom is the best thing in life!!!!"