Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what a good way to talk ur gf into phone sex lol

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
well me and my gf have been going out for exactly one month today, we hungout today just because we had a tournament and all we got to do was kiss. the kiss was ok considering that it didn't even last for 3 seconds because it got interupted and then we never got to finish it, so anyways we've only done this once so far the phone sex part and i was wondering what is a good way to talk her into it or just to like get her to do it(the first time we did it was on the first night we went out and we only did it because she wanted to). so can anyone give me any advice on this lol?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just talk dirty to her.

Say; "my d1ck is getting hard thinkn about that hot, wet pvssy you got." "It would feel soo good once I can stick this long HARD THROBBING d1ck in there."

Something along the lines of that. Use your imagination and be creative.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha it depends on the girl! If you have already done it before, I.A.F.Y.B.'s post might work.
But as a note, it could definetly scare her away! Bringing up that comment straight away is not recommended from me, not to a high school girl. A common response to that would be: "Ugh, okay? Random much?" OR "Excuse me?"

You need to sooth into it, and than possibly start it off like that.

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
say something like

"What are you thinking about .. ? "

she'll probally reply with "nothing much why ? "

"its just cause i was just thinking about how awesome it would be if i was with you kissing down your neck .. "

keep it subtle.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice will probably work if she is a horndog and masturbates more than you.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her, "You know what? I can't wait to **** you.." lol that turned my ex on all the time when I said that I wanted to **** her. Might work for you, might not..

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't just straight up say something like "I wanna stick this hard **** in your wet *****". It's akward and girls don't work like that. You have to lead her into it. Talk about how much you'd like to kiss her right now...Then go on to say how nice her legs are and how you like to run your hands up and down them. You should know if it's getting her going enough. You can't go straight into dirty talk. She will be repulsed by it. Once she is horny though, feel free.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mctwist4 said:
You can't just straight up say something like "I wanna stick this hard **** in your wet *****". It's akward and girls don't work like that. You have to lead her into it. Talk about how much you'd like to kiss her right now...Then go on to say how nice her legs are and how you like to run your hands up and down them. You should know if it's getting her going enough. You can't go straight into dirty talk. She will be repulsed by it. Once she is horny though, feel free.
Well I was able to do it and got them thinking about all the words I said. Which, got them all wet and wanted to fvck me right on the spot. But, remember this is just phone sex and it's with his girlfriend. Now, if he was just dating and barely knowing the girl it wouldn't work.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Well I was able to do it and got them thinking about all the words I said. Which, got them all wet and wanted to fvck me right on the spot. But, remember this is just phone sex and it's with his girlfriend. Now, if he was just dating and barely knowing the girl it wouldn't work.
Your advice might work if she's a horndog like he says. It's such a smoother

and more sensual way to work up to that point though. If you take her on a

rollercoaster ride with your words, she will never forget it.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always found the most effective method of convincing a high school girl to "f*ck you over the phone" is to go down to walmart, purchase a gun (preferably a shotgun but even a 20 gauge should be fine), and pull it on yourself and fire.

No, you won't have phone sex, but we'll all be rewarded by having one less b*tch like yourself in the world.

Although I don't post often, this is the dumbest post I've seen in months.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha come on bro.. you have to be good in bed with her first before she wants to have phone sex with ya! Have fun with it

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
well it still isn't working, we'll like talk about sex and stuff like that when we're on the phone but it doesn't really end up leading to anything, so yeah idk

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd advise against it. Didn't work too well last time I tried lol... Just makes you seem like a horney bastard, even if she wants it too.

stoner1129

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i know my gf wants it, these last 2 weeks she keeps telling me how she's been thinking of how our first time is going to be and like how she can't wait for it, now u guys r probably going to say then y not do it? well we can't ever hangout because her dad is a d!ck head and bad and never lets her go anywhere, so i'm going to try this again but how do i continue up on what pingpongz said? i can't really think of anything to say that would help build the mood or anything?

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't "talk her into it" you do it and let it happen. When she wants to talk on the phone and I sense that awkward silence coming ahead I just say that listening to her voice makes me hard. Actually I only did that once but it did go pretty well. It depends on your gf. If you say she's a horny toad then grow some balls and don't stress over how you're gonna begin.
Also don't let her old man get in the way. All she gotta do is tell him she's gonna go to Anna's and study for her exams.