What a frightening thought...(myspace)

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
danielzxc said:
lookyoung, why don't you try myspace? I think plastic surgeon makes a pretty good case for it. I'm gonna give it a shot, anyway.

(Where are u actually from? Kos, Mak, Albania?)

Nahhhhhhhh ain't going to do it. I never had the internet till about 7-8 months ago and I think it is pretty much a waste of time. I will probably get rid of it soon!!

My parents are from Montengro... Me born and raised in Chicago.

How about you??? where are you from?

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious? Get rid of the internet? That's pretty extreme man. I could NEVER do that. Best source of info in history by far.

I'm from Macedonia. Half Macedonian both sides of the family, also half serb one side and half greek on the other. (So we're enemies!!! :D)

I'm gonna set up a myspace man. I'm taking the plunge!

happymeal88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Facebook, like others have mentioned, is a great way to stay intouch with people. For instance, all of my friend's from highschool have a facebook so even though we go to school's all over the country we can still keep in touch. It is also a more comfortable form of communication for a lot of people because in college everyone has different class schedules so rather than call someone out of the blue and have them be in class, you can just drop 'em notes on their facebook (obvously not for gaming girls, but for meeting up with friends or checking in on someone you haven't seen for a while). I mean, what is more awkward:

1) a phone call at 1 o'clock in the afternoon from someone who goes to school three states away that you haven't talked to in a month

or

2) a note on your facebook page that says "Hey bro, what's good?"

Most people would say that two is less awkward than one. Furthermore, it adds to social proof. Girls will go to your facebook the night after you meet them at a party and add you and if they go to your page and see tons of comments from other people (mutal friends, random people) and it seems like you are active then they will get a better vibe than if they search your name and come back with nothing.

In college, everyone has facebook. Those who don't get bugged about it all teh time from their friends, and it is also fun to cruise around it during a boring lecture or class. It's a way of life in 2007 in dorm culture. Just be careful about posting stuff that can get you in trouble with administrators at school because they do check around these things (as do potential employers) so make sure to set everything to "friend's only".

latesoldier

Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Nahhhhhhhh ain't going to do it. I never had the internet till about 7-8 months ago and I think it is pretty much a waste of time. I will probably get rid of it soon!!

My parents are from Montengro... Me born and raised in Chicago.

How about you??? where are you from?
I have to agree with "Danielzxc"..getting rid of the internet is way extreme. Nobody says you have to get a Myspace or face book, but the bottom line is this. If you feel it is a waste of time(because you are spending too much time on the internet???), you are missing something in your life. I will give you an example, I myself just recently got out out a long relationship, but it was a empty one. The passion had died, love had faded...and as such, I used the internet as a means to escape, because we had lived together. And it just so happened, that myspace and MSN messenger with contacts thru myspace, were the specific sites used. The point is that your life is not as fulfilling as it should be, if you are addicted to the net. THAT GOES FOR ANYONE, including these people who roam these boards, non-stop. If you have a well rounded life, which include things like but not limited to, good paying/stable job, a women(of just a fvck buddy, a women or relationship or consistent pssy, whether you are single or not are critical to a healthy lifesyle, and I do not care what anyone says), good family, consistent hobbies(like working out,some-thing extracuricular to get you out of the house) solid friends, and family, then there is no reason that the internet can not be in your home, and be taking up"so much time". These are modern times, and like I said if you live a solid diversified life, then there should be no problem. And if there is, then the problem is internal(within yourself), and not the internet my friend. TTYL~latesoldier