Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What “NEXTING” really means IMO

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you, I read posts about nexting a chick for reasons that are dumb.

You next a chick cause she didn’t reply? Didn’t meet up? Didn’t want to meet up? Look at yourself... that’s not why YOU NEXT a chick.

This is why you NEXT a chick.
You **** her, hang with her, she does dumb **** you don’t like... you NEXT her.

I sent chicks on the next plane in middle of vacation, on their own dime of course. I NEXTED them, cause I’m TIRED of them.

To be TIRED of them, you must have ****ed them already.

you can’t “next” a chick cause your texts or whatever are going no where. You game sucks.

now here is the positive:

if a chick gave you her number, has responded and been responding even though it has gone no where, understand she gave you a CHANCE, to do whatever... when you have that CHANCE, you must walk into her life as if you rule it. You don’t take texts and calls that go no where. You don’t go out to have things go nowhere.

you only NEXT chicks that you slept with, when you’re tired of them.

you can’t next someone that literally didn’t give you more than few digits and few texts... that’s not nexting.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
understand she gave you a CHANCE
I gave her a chance, Im the more established and accomplished individual not her

ask a beautiful woman what her trade is ?

she will run around like larry out the 3 stooges

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Disagree.

People next chicks all the time when they show low interest.

It's the right thing to do.

It simply means you cut them out and move on.
Well fundamentally, the girl NEXTED you first because she showed disinterest first.

You're NEXTING her when you've banged and got tired of her. The girls got the power until they put out. Women know this.

You as the man, just threw in the towel and moved on. You refuse to be a beta simp, you just made yourself useless in her eyes. And she's not gonna come back around unless it's to get you in a beta role.

Most of the time, when you NEXT a girl, the girl already NEXTed you and you're framing it to where you just moved on. You had no f**kin' choice but to move on.

When you aren't in first place, this is what happens. It's the girl giving you everything that keeps you as an orbiter or ego boost or fan.

When you make a move, ask her out in terse terms if she dodges once. Either we do or go x at y time or bugger off. She might get mad because she'll lose a source of attention, but she'll call the 6th guy in her phone quickly.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah your game may be bad, but why continue to text her if she has low interest?

There is very little you can do over text to raise her interest anyways, if it was a date yiu could make it work with good game but then again you wouldn't be in that situation if you had good game.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree.

People next chicks all the time when they show low interest.

It's the right thing to do.

It simply means you cut them out and move on.
It's about time management. Let them waste some other dude's time.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gave her a chance, Im the more established and accomplished individual not her

ask a beautiful woman what her trade is ?

she will run around like larry out the 3 stooges
I ask her if she discovered herself, and after she finishes telling me which colors, movies, careers she wants to pursue, I ask her if she so knowledgeable who is she if we were talking 5,000 years ago, before these colors, careers, etc, who is she than?

Ask any female, even your sister.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah your game may be bad, but why continue to text her if she has low interest?

There is very little you can do over text to raise her interest anyways, if it was a date yiu could make it work with good game but then again you wouldn't be in that situation if you had good game.
If you’re replying to me.

I said I fly them out in their own time. My texts are for business and women to be told “we will talk later”, and later means when I want to talk to them.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I make a lot of money. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not some billionaire. But I make a lot of money and hang out with people that make a lot of money. They are older, the ones that treat me their vital sign to their corporation, and others that make best under my system than anywhere in our industry.

we always have young hot smart girls to join the team.

it’s always been said, if anyone of them, guy or girl, whatever age can’t work with me theyneed to leave. I’m very used to women being nice, then telling me bad things about their relationships and if “only” etc...

im very disciplined tho. I like to find women that don’t work for me, etc... get to know them etc, just being a normal guy, not “flashy”, dine and wine etc.

Most of these women are crazy. You must next them. They all get old, get fat, or really skinny, they all go through hormones and ****... it’s not easy finding the “one”.

so it’s easy to “next” them

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
You next a girl only if the one that comes right after her is not fat and funny

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The game is like tennis. When you hit the ball to her, She has to hit it back. If she lets the ball drop, then she either nexted you or playing games. The proper move is to not pursue until she makes another effort.

Romance is like an element in chemistry. You remove a hydrogen molecule from H20, and it is no longer water. It becomes a different element altogether.

Likewise, If you remove her having to reciprocate out of the equation, it is no longer a romantic relationship, but a one sided supplicating relationship.

What you label the relationship between you and her does not matter. That’s just surface level. You can even be married to a woman and not experience true romance.

What does this have to do with the topic? The guys who are nexting are not really nexting. They are just making the proper move. Call it whatever you want.
You remove Hydrogen, you have oxygen left. I am not sure if you remove all hydrogen molecules or just 1.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXTING is part of the old PUA system. Who said PUA was dead in the other thread? We are still using terms used in the 00s here. Part of PUA/game is NEXTING, and also the FALSE TIME CONSTRAINT and EJECT. That is you open a chick with some line, give a false time constraint (ie. you are with some friends, or have to go to so and so,) and then leave. Stop for a few seconds, turn around and ask for her email, and then her phone number .... the number close. Then you EJECT.

But other refinements of game would say not to EJECT, but go on an INSTA-DATE and extend the interaction.

Good to see an old PUA thread here circulating around. Thought NEXTing was obsolete.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree some of the advice here to next a girl seems a little premature. I do next girls but not how they do it here. If a female is not making me happy i'll just cut contact for a while and maybe hit her up later to see how shes doing and try to pick things up again like that. I find it shows a girl whats not ok to do without having some lame discussion over it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe what OP is trying to say that in the case she doesnt reply to your text and you move on, its not you nexting her but her ghosting you.

To say that you "next" a girl that doesnt bother to answer to you is like saying that you quit a workplace that never hired you.

I believe he is right, when a girl shows low interest and we no longer pursue its not "nexting", its being smart and cut your losses.

Nexting is when your fvck buddy is always late for your booty calls and you decide that she aint good even for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe what OP is trying to say that in the case she doesnt reply to your text and you move on, its noty ou nexting her but her ghosting you.

To say that you "next" a girl that doesnt bother to answer to you is like saying that you quit a workplace that never hired you.

I believe he is right, when a girl shows low interest and we no longer pursue its not "nexting", its being smart and cut your losses.

Nexting is when your fvck buddy is always late for your booty calls and you decide that she aint good even for that.
In a different viewpoint the man is the job.