Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What’s up with women who say they are demisexual?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know where you got that, it's a false assumption.

Demisexual doesn't mean no (or less) sexual attraction, desire or enjoyment, it means her sexual attraction is based on feeling emotionally connected versus looks, status, job, car etc.

She could very well have an extremely high sex drive but again she must MUST feel that emotional connection above all else, the physical doesn't mean much to her.

I actually used to think I might be demi, but as I became more self-aware, I realized physical attraction is equally as important, I need the right balance of BOTH for my sexual desire to heat up and become alive and when I find that balance, boy does it ever! Lol
The way I see it is that if she has sex with you in like a month, she's just putting a label on being a normal girl.

If it's based entirely upon her feelings, that sounds like a setup for hot rich guys (or any other totally arbitrary preference that boils down to interest level) conveniently forming a deep connection immediately and regular guys being hung out to dry.

So if a girl is actually demisexual in my opinion, it means she needs a deeper connection than the average girl to want to have sex, Which means dating for months before you get sex. Which sounds like a pretty low sex drive (or worrisome pair bonding abilities)

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol women love to come up with new buzz words for meaningless schitt. Make a connection and all bets are off within minutes every time. Every Woman will abandon her virtues, morals, and belief's in an instant when the right guy comes along at the right moment and makes her feel the right thing. This is why you don't listen to what women have to say. The only thing they abide by is their emotions and those are in a constant state of change.
I bolded an important part. Observe actions and make conclusions. Actions, not words, are meaningful.

There likely are some women who claim demisexuality and live up to that in their behaviors.

I think a lot of these so-called demisexuals will get vaginal tingles fast for a guy who is 6'2", muscular, and has a net worth in the millions.