Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What’s more important, a woman’s weight or age

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of sexual relationships, what is more important for a man, the AGE of the woman, or the WEIGHT of the woman.

In other words, non withstanding kids, or ex’s, or her job, or education, or family, or location, or divorces, or race, her political beliefs, or any other thing that might affect the decision; would a man rather have sex with a woman who is younger yet a bit heavier, or a woman who is but older yet a bit thinner?

Don’t want to quantify or get into specifics about the woman’s age or the weight. We don’t to say “33 years old is ok, 34 years old is not. Or 121 lbs is ok, 122 lbs is not.” Discussing general general terms.

Just curious of the responses.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a reference, I've had sex with 18-52yo in the last few years.

For me, I'd have to say older thinner women were better for sexual relationships as long as she's never had kids. They have more experience and generally the sex has always been better. The only caveat I would say is to make sure she's not just thin but in shape. Older thin women that are out of shape can't really do crazy things in bed without injuring themselves or having a leg lock up.

One of my current plates is like that. She's thin but not really "in shape" and she can't ride me more than a few min without her leg locking up.

• Love
Reactions: BMX

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna go with Age (Young) and her being chubby.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young and good body (1) VS old and good body (2)
Young and bad body VS old and bad body (both not fckable).

Serenity

Reaction score
Depends which one is the highest. If she's old then her weight doesn't matter because her age makes her irrelevant. If she's fat then her age doesn't matter because her being fat makes her irrelevant.

I don't like false dichotomies. That part of your question is kinda irrelevant because I'm not limited by those two options in reality. In the hypothetical scenario that I was limited to those two options I'd take the older slim woman if she's also good looking, I'd take the younger fat woman over an old woman with wrinkles all over and sagging tits though.

What a man would do however depends on the man in question, I can only speak for this man.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my younger days, I had both.

Although fat women typically have a larger set to play with, their box is usually as wide as the grand canyon. I'd take an older woman with some friction - than a fatty that's like throwing a hotdog down the hallway.

When you're getting down to business, a candle or a 40 watt light bulb can soften the looks of their age, but no dim lighting is going to mask all those extra pounds.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had plenty of kills in both of those categories 10+ years ago. Older Flyweights and bantamweights or younger cruiserweights and heavyweights. Not a whole lot of welterweights or middleweights. I wasn't trying to cut off my options or turn my nose up in the air back then.

R,

Real Man Advice.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had plenty of kills in both of those categories 10+ years ago. Older Flyweights and bantamweights or younger cruiserweights and heavyweights. Not a whole lot of welterweights or middleweights. I wasn't trying to cut off my options or turn my nose up in the air back then.

R,

Real Man Advice.
So what did you prefer more?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In terms of sexual relationships, what is more important for a man, the AGE of the woman, or the WEIGHT of the woman.
It's funny you posed this question. I was going to start a poll yesterday asking: 37+and fit vs 18-27 and fat.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older and in shape every time.

In the same way I'd choose an older, well looked after sports/performance car over a newer econo box.

And despite what many on here (younger crowd?) think, women in their 30's aren't always repulsive.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure weight has any bearing on tightness... beyond someone into fitness performing exercises to keep things tight.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the opposite of what a relative who pretty much only messed around with obese women states. He said he liked fat women because it was tighter.
Not sure weight has any bearing on tightness... beyond someone into fitness performing exercises to keep things tight.
Although fat women typically have a larger set to play with, their box is usually as wide as the grand canyon.
As you'll see from my original posting, there was no blanketed statement. Instead, based on my experience, it was "usually."
Is this based on weight? I don't know. I've also bedded a few petite women that weren't entirely snug. However, unlike the fatties, these were the exception - rather than the rule.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ideally you shouldn't have to make this choice. Old women and Fat women are both not an option for me.
Everyone wants young and hot.

Personally I’m more attracted to a bit older and thinner. I was with a hot 26 year old the other day, face looked like she was 18. She even got ID’d when she tried to order alcohol, but she was a *little* heavier. I was with a 36 year last week, face was older but body was good. Was so attracted not even funny.

In Hollywood, you will see older actresses take off their clothes/do sex scenes. But you’ll never see younger heavier actresses do sex scenes.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In other words, non withstanding kids, or ex’s, or her job, or education, or family, or location, or divorces, or race, her political beliefs, or any other thing that might affect the decision; would a man rather have sex with a woman who is younger yet a bit heavier, or a woman who is but older yet a bit thinner?

Don’t want to quantify or get into specifics about the woman’s age or the weight. We don’t to say “33 years old is ok, 34 years old is not. Or 121 lbs is ok, 122 lbs is not.” Discussing general general terms.

Just curious of the responses.
Personally I think both are important. Old and fat women are both unattractive, beyond a certain limit. But I would say that it's not really the age itself but how old she looks. There are rare cases of women that haven't hit the wall by the age of 35.