"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

What’s a good line to take a girl home?

cardinal79

New Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Age
47
Hello Don Juan’s,

Got any tips for a punch line to take a girl home? Assume all escalation is done and you just made out in a club for like 30 min.

“Let’s go to my place to watch Netflix and chili” stuff is boring even for me.

Here is one that is working out for me in light of upcoming holidays: I basically say something like: let’s go to my place, it will be like a Christmas gift to each other...

I can’t rely on Santa year around, got any good lines for off season? I mean, I gauss I can use other holidays, but I just want to see what’s working out for you.

Thanks people.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
In my opinion and experience, if the work is done, it is done. There is no point in trying to keep working things by being cute and slick with a line.

If a woman is ready to go, she is ready to go.

I prefer the old, boring, "Lets head back to my place". It's a straight forward suggestion/question prompting a straight forward answer. I don't want it to continue being this cat and mouse game that she can use to stall and slow things at that point.

A canned line won't make the difference anyway.
You're right.

A line doesnt increase attraction. It doesnt increase rapport nor does it increase sexual interest.

I'll tell you what it does do: It puts you into the box with every other drunk guy trying to nab a piece of @ss in the bar. Since most "lines" are used over and over, using a line is going to typically come across as a total failure.

This is the part that MOST guys dont get: When you have a rotation, you are not going to the club in attempt to pull a chick. Instead you are going to the club/bar/wherever to hang out with friends and have a good time. You will find us talking to different women, not using "lines" but rather just being social. And guess what? Women who are interested , more times than not, will approach us. Women cant stay away from a big personality and strong social skills if they are attracted.

"Lines" are more of a tool for socially inept people or lazy people who dont want to put any work into communicating. Most of us who have a rotation didnt get a rotation overnight.

"Lets get out of here and head to my place"- straight to the point. No room for negotiation. She is either down to come back or she isnt. No wasted time. Its always better to be direct and LEAD than it is to try to be a stand up comedian and dance around what you want from her.
 

MrJack

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2017
Messages
496
Reaction score
226
Age
33
Hello Don Juan’s,

Got any tips for a punch line to take a girl home? Assume all escalation is done and you just made out in a club for like 30 min.

“Let’s go to my place to watch Netflix and chili” stuff is boring even for me.

Here is one that is working out for me in light of upcoming holidays: I basically say something like: let’s go to my place, it will be like a Christmas gift to each other...

I can’t rely on Santa year around, got any good lines for off season? I mean, I gauss I can use other holidays, but I just want to see what’s working out for you.

Thanks people.
Above poster is correct in that a canned line will not make the difference whether she comes home with you or not, it’s everything up until that point.

Anyways my go to line is “come over and try out my tap water, it’s literally the BEST tap water you’ll ever have” in a c0cky/funny way.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,524
Reaction score
11,449
I never use any slick lines. I'm not good at remembering that kind of stuff anyways.

My typical drill is to build a connection, get some drinks in them, a little touching, some dancing, some music, some making out. They usually end up telling me I am driving them crazy and how turned on they are. This is my que to say "lets go to my house."
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
I've always used "Let's get outta here" and I've also used "You've got my c*ck so hard right now, Let's go to my place" This is used when the chick is all over me though.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
I have marshmallows & graham crackers at my house, wanna get naked around the campfire together and make s'mores? You have nothing else to do!


Lines don't work anymore. That's an old PUA tactic that had medium success in the 90's.
I also believe a woman's b!tch shield rises faster when you use canned lines.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
The one that has always worked for me is "Hey sexy why don't we come over to my small but conveniently located apartment and look at the paintings I haven't had a chance to mount yet. My fridge is empty but there's a 24/7 CVS around the corner."
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Tell U smell like dead fish.. Immediately call cabs take her to your home for shower together.. Buy her flower and chocolate plus Teddy bear tomorrow.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Anything that doesnt sound too much of a commitment from her part, especially delivered in a relaxed way.

If you are the type and its your style a border line ass0lish one, I was used to invite them to iron my shirt and when they were calling me names moving to a "ok we'll do the shirt next time, today just drinks".
 
Top