Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What’s a good line to take a girl home?

cardinal79

Reaction score
Hello Don Juan’s,

Got any tips for a punch line to take a girl home? Assume all escalation is done and you just made out in a club for like 30 min.

“Let’s go to my place to watch Netflix and chili” stuff is boring even for me.

Here is one that is working out for me in light of upcoming holidays: I basically say something like: let’s go to my place, it will be like a Christmas gift to each other...

I can’t rely on Santa year around, got any good lines for off season? I mean, I gauss I can use other holidays, but I just want to see what’s working out for you.

Thanks people.

Glassguy

Reaction score
In my opinion and experience, if the work is done, it is done. There is no point in trying to keep working things by being cute and slick with a line.

If a woman is ready to go, she is ready to go.

I prefer the old, boring, "Lets head back to my place". It's a straight forward suggestion/question prompting a straight forward answer. I don't want it to continue being this cat and mouse game that she can use to stall and slow things at that point.

A canned line won't make the difference anyway.
You're right.

A line doesnt increase attraction. It doesnt increase rapport nor does it increase sexual interest.

I'll tell you what it does do: It puts you into the box with every other drunk guy trying to nab a piece of @ss in the bar. Since most "lines" are used over and over, using a line is going to typically come across as a total failure.

This is the part that MOST guys dont get: When you have a rotation, you are not going to the club in attempt to pull a chick. Instead you are going to the club/bar/wherever to hang out with friends and have a good time. You will find us talking to different women, not using "lines" but rather just being social. And guess what? Women who are interested , more times than not, will approach us. Women cant stay away from a big personality and strong social skills if they are attracted.

"Lines" are more of a tool for socially inept people or lazy people who dont want to put any work into communicating. Most of us who have a rotation didnt get a rotation overnight.

"Lets get out of here and head to my place"- straight to the point. No room for negotiation. She is either down to come back or she isnt. No wasted time. Its always better to be direct and LEAD than it is to try to be a stand up comedian and dance around what you want from her.

MrJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Don Juan’s,

Got any tips for a punch line to take a girl home? Assume all escalation is done and you just made out in a club for like 30 min.

“Let’s go to my place to watch Netflix and chili” stuff is boring even for me.

Here is one that is working out for me in light of upcoming holidays: I basically say something like: let’s go to my place, it will be like a Christmas gift to each other...

I can’t rely on Santa year around, got any good lines for off season? I mean, I gauss I can use other holidays, but I just want to see what’s working out for you.

Thanks people.
Above poster is correct in that a canned line will not make the difference whether she comes home with you or not, it’s everything up until that point.

Anyways my go to line is “come over and try out my tap water, it’s literally the BEST tap water you’ll ever have” in a c0cky/funny way.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never use any slick lines. I'm not good at remembering that kind of stuff anyways.

My typical drill is to build a connection, get some drinks in them, a little touching, some dancing, some music, some making out. They usually end up telling me I am driving them crazy and how turned on they are. This is my que to say "lets go to my house."

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always used "Let's get outta here" and I've also used "You've got my c*ck so hard right now, Let's go to my place" This is used when the chick is all over me though.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have marshmallows & graham crackers at my house, wanna get naked around the campfire together and make s'mores? You have nothing else to do!

Lines don't work anymore. That's an old PUA tactic that had medium success in the 90's.
I also believe a woman's b!tch shield rises faster when you use canned lines.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The one that has always worked for me is "Hey sexy why don't we come over to my small but conveniently located apartment and look at the paintings I haven't had a chance to mount yet. My fridge is empty but there's a 24/7 CVS around the corner."

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell U smell like dead fish.. Immediately call cabs take her to your home for shower together.. Buy her flower and chocolate plus Teddy bear tomorrow.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that doesnt sound too much of a commitment from her part, especially delivered in a relaxed way.

If you are the type and its your style a border line ass0lish one, I was used to invite them to iron my shirt and when they were calling me names moving to a "ok we'll do the shirt next time, today just drinks".