Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wet Dream

SecretBallot

Reaction score
2 days ago my GF was here and gave me a hand job and I busted, a lot. But afterwards for like 2 hours I was still doing things w/ her and had a boner.

This morning I awake at the end of a dream about getting a handjob and feel that I have had a wet dream. This was my first wet dream in my whole entire life, so I was a little weirded out that I had one, especially 2 days after I came so much... I changed underwear and went back to sleep, only to wake up about 3 hours later with huge giz spots on my boxers.

Why is this happening?? I'm 17, and get regular action, never had a wet dream b4 in my life... And worst the dreams weren't with my GF, it was hot women that I guess I made up... Anyone know why this all happened?

Thanks

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes: ammm Mother nature?

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you complaining about dude? You're getting action from both your girlfriend and your mystery hot chick.

By the way, you're 17 and just had your first wet dream? Damn, your girlfriend must be working overtime.

loverbomb50

Don Juan
Reaction score
WELL

I read somewhere that if ya a lot of sex than not have any for ten days u'll have wet dreams... I guess it's like a craving of the body..... I've heard people say that the better the sex the better wet dreams but I guess it's a way mother nature works..

flava

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm never had one

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao kid we are here to help u get girls...not to deal with some issues u got...go to a penis prob. forum

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scientifically these are called "nocturnal emissions" and the fact that they just started happening to you is amazing cause they usually start around 15 or 16. The only reason why this occurs is because your body has to get rid of bad sperm that's remained backed up. That may be why you came so much when your girlfriend whacked you off. It's nothing to worry about cause it happens to all of us... relax.

The Matrix: Reloaded

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations! You`re a man now.

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 18 and i've never gotten one of these, so I dunno what you freaks are talking about. Jeez, get control of your penis.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, damn. Never happened to me. Dunno about you guys, but my wang does what I tell it to.

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If y`all don`t know what a wet dream is, y`all got to be slow as hell. Damn near every man in the world has had them.