Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Western Trend?

kleathe1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read a lot of discussion about how bad OLD is and witnessed it myself. I'm also pretty in tune with the seemingly obvious effort to crush masculinity in the West. This has me wondering if this generation of women are doomed to be cat ladys once they hit the wall? The way I see it (I want to hear other perspectives/opinions) is that women (or at least attractive women) spend their 20s chasing a career and having purely surface level relationships because they have no incentive for anything else. They are rewarded for being "independent" and more masculine than most "men", and have zero interest in anything more until they start deciding they want kids or they realize that the career life is full of stress and get burned out. By this time it's getting late and their looks are...well not what they were when she was 24. The "good men" they all say they want in their OLD profile have some younger piece of tail or are just not interested in getting into anything serious with them for any number of reasons, looks, attitude, unrealistic expectations, etc. I suppose that leaves the beta males who don't mind taking the leftovers or picking up a pre-made family? Is this the majority or just a skewed view?

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I think its spot on and what I am experiencing too admittedly I do sometimes come across some chicks who aren't completely insane and narcissistic but these are usually far and few between

There are a lot of women now who want it all , the independence , the career , the money , the respect, the control , the attention , to be dominant in personality but then to be treated as feminine in nature

Too some extent our modern society allows them to have their cake and eat it , an attractive woman to some extent does have the world at her feet at least until she hits 30

But its never really been a feminine prerogative too "conquer the world" a woman is a nurturer by nature not a warrior

At some stage their natural instinct will want them too settle down and raise a family

the problem is after a decade of believing you can have any man you want and having terrible behaviour towards dating its not so easy too suddenly start changing your ways

I went to a singles mixer last week in Melbourne true to form most of the women there were were your typical 30+ career women .....one woman I spoke too was like 38 I asked her if she had spoken too anyone else that evening she said " I spoke to one other guy " I cant be bothered to speak to anyone else

I think really that said it all for me about the current state of things

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I think its spot on and what I am experiencing too admittedly I do sometimes come across some chicks who aren't completely insane and narcissistic but these are usually far and few between

There are a lot of women now who want it all , the independence , the career , the money , the respect, the control , the attention , to be dominant in personality but then to be treated as feminine in nature

Too some extent our modern society allows them to have their cake and eat it , an attractive woman to some extent does have the world at her feet at least until she hits 30

But its never really been a feminine prerogative too "conquer the world" a woman is a nurturer by nature not a warrior

At some stage their natural instinct will want them too settle down and raise a family

the problem is after a decade of believing you can have any man you want and having terrible behaviour towards dating its not so easy too suddenly start changing your ways

I went to a singles mixer last week in Melbourne true to form most of the women there were were your typical 30+ career women .....one woman I spoke too was like 38 I asked her if she had spoken too anyone else that evening she said " I spoke to one other guy " I cant be bothered to speak to anyone else

I think really that said it all for me about the current state of things
Curious why you relocated to Australia bro. Just the sh!t climate in northern Europe? Or a particular job opportunity down there?

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read a lot of discussion about how bad OLD is and witnessed it myself. I'm also pretty in tune with the seemingly obvious effort to crush masculinity in the West. This has me wondering if this generation of women are doomed to be cat ladys once they hit the wall? The way I see it (I want to hear other perspectives/opinions) is that women (or at least attractive women) spend their 20s chasing a career and having purely surface level relationships because they have no incentive for anything else. They are rewarded for being "independent" and more masculine than most "men", and have zero interest in anything more until they start deciding they want kids or they realize that the career life is full of stress and get burned out. By this time it's getting late and their looks are...well not what they were when she was 24. The "good men" they all say they want in their OLD profile have some younger piece of tail or are just not interested in getting into anything serious with them for any number of reasons, looks, attitude, unrealistic expectations, etc. I suppose that leaves the beta males who don't mind taking the leftovers or picking up a pre-made family? Is this the majority or just a skewed view?
It is a dilemma that will likely end in a decreased birth rate like in many asian societies. Investing in entertainment based stocks, streaming, social media companies will be a good way to capitalize economically from this.

For our own personal situations though, perhaps it is learning another language fluently and utilizing your strong currency to look elsewhere in the world.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curious why you relocated to Australia bro. Just the sh!t climate in northern Europe? Or a particular job opportunity down there?
The standard of living in the UK has been declining rapidly for years socially and culturally it is dead , the country has some serious inter generational issues and frankly I didn't feel like wasting anymore time there

Australia is a lot more diverse in almost every metric imaginable gentrification and inflation is starting to take effect here too but they seem to be increasing their standard of living along with it

There are A LOT of immigrants here so you can test stuff on women from all over the world

In the last 5 weeks I have met women from

Colombia
Chille
France
Denmark
Australia
New Zealand
Fiiji
Japan
Switzerland

You wouldn't really get anywhere near this kind of exposure anywhere else outside of maybe London

I fvcked a Colombian and a Aussi chick since being here

kleathe1

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is a dilemma that will likely end in a decreased birth rate like in many asian societies. Investing in entertainment based stocks, streaming, social media companies will be a good way to capitalize economically from this.

For our own personal situations though, perhaps it is learning another language fluently and utilizing your strong currency to look elsewhere in the world.
It is interesting and I'm not trying to use it as any excuse because I know there are still good women out there. I met a Latin chick a few months back and we have hit it off nicely. She is very feminine and enjoys being in that role. She has made several comments about how American women are so much more aggressive in their behavior towards men but she has also started to see how pushy men are when they don't want to take the hint so it's tough to get a clear picture of how the dynamic got here.

I will say this though, weak men do clingy, needy, desperate things when they don't get what they want. They also put up with a lot of BS that they shouldn't put up with. I'm a firm believer that if more of us were the best versions of ourselves (myself included) in society as a whole, this dilemma wouldn't be what it is today. It's not an easy or fast fix, but it feels like a worthy effort. We have just gone along with so many societal changes and kept our heads down and not spoke out for fear of backlash...well just look around, we have men calling themselves women and beating up women in just about every sport nowadays. Maybe if we can teach the next generation how to be strong masculine men who know what the "masculine frame" actually looks like, then we can see women wanting to do the same in support of those men.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is interesting and I'm not trying to use it as any excuse because I know there are still good women out there. I met a Latin chick a few months back and we have hit it off nicely. She is very feminine and enjoys being in that role. She has made several comments about how American women are so much more aggressive in their behavior towards men but she has also started to see how pushy men are when they don't want to take the hint so it's tough to get a clear picture of how the dynamic got here.

I will say this though, weak men do clingy, needy, desperate things when they don't get what they want. They also put up with a lot of BS that they shouldn't put up with. I'm a firm believer that if more of us were the best versions of ourselves (myself included) in society as a whole, this dilemma wouldn't be what it is today. It's not an easy or fast fix, but it feels like a worthy effort. We have just gone along with so many societal changes and kept our heads down and not spoke out for fear of backlash...well just look around, we have men calling themselves women and beating up women in just about every sport nowadays. Maybe if we can teach the next generation how to be strong masculine men who know what the "masculine frame" actually looks like, then we can see women wanting to do the same in support of those men.
I agree, but the system is too strong and designed to weaken a very large number of men.

It is simply inevitable when you expand the workforce as it has been done, increase inflation so that practically two income households are necessary to live for the majority of people, and empower women the way they have been empowered generally.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately for them, most women have no idea what to do with all that power. They end up wasting their 20's doing stupid sh!t instead of capitalizing on their opportunities.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society as we know it, is in decline, a new type of society will rise soon with economic collapse, the rise of AI, and the financial reset. There are predictions for severe famine this summer and I expect the economy to crash by next year. It will not shock me if some women will adjust their behavior accordingly as it will become more and more expensive to just live a basic life

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately for them, most women have no idea what to do with all that power. They end up wasting their 20's doing stupid sh!t instead of capitalizing on their opportunities.
Women are societally entitled, and they can always marry a guy with money before they hit the wall.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society as we know it, is in decline, a new type of society will rise soon with economic collapse, the rise of AI, and the financial reset. There are predictions for severe famine this summer and I expect the economy to crash by next year. It will not shock me if some women will adjust their behavior accordingly as it will become more and more expensive to just live a basic life
Been hearing this talk about economic collapse since 2009. Hasn’t happened yet…

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rome didn't fall in a day either, Before the decade is done you will see a massive shift we are in the middle of it now, if you know you know
Yawn. The USA is at full employment, wages are rising, stock market and real estate prices are surging, and inflation is at 3%. The sky is falling.

kleathe1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yawn. The USA is at full employment, wages are rising, stock market and real estate prices are surging, and inflation is at 3%. The sky is falling.
Well this got de-railed quickly. I wasnt trying to get political. I'm trying to get different perspectives on what seems to be the trends of women these days. I have a narrow window based on what I see and witness personally and am curious what others have seen. I hope that what I originally posted is just a visible portion of the spectrum and that there is another side to the story. There are several younger people (20-25) in my office that seem to have pretty good relationships with their spouses, but we will see if they can stand the test of time.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this got de-railed quickly. I wasnt trying to get political. I'm trying to get different perspectives on what seems to be the trends of women these days.
You weren’t political and neither was my response to the other poster. Facts are not political. Thus, facts about the current US economy are not political.

I take your point regarding the OP and I mostly agree with it. I think the issue with the west is what has helped western economies- women in the workforce en masse, has hurt intersexual dynamics. Women don’t believe they need men. That’s why most of these broads will end up single.