Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'We're not gonna have sex tonight, ok?'

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Reaction score
have any girls ever told you this while you were in her bed and had her top off. it's happened to me like a thousand times and more than half of the times we still end up fukcing. WTF

anyone with similar experiences or insight as to why they say this SHlT? WTF

Reaction score
I get that bullsheet all the time. They say this because they dont want to feel like sluts. Just agree with her and be cool. Use the 2 steps forward 1 step back approach. Don´t grab her breasts like an animal. Caress the skin around them and ALMOST touch those nipples! Do the same with all her other naughty parts. Tease her and almost give her what she wants and then take it away. I have had girls practically rape me with this approach! Good Luck!

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anti-slut defense - plain and simple. They need to be able to tell themselves afterwards that it "just kinda happened" or they "got caught up in the moment". They need to convince themselves that they are not wh0res.

Also, if the girl actually likes you, she doesn't want you to think she's a wh0re either - so she will put up resistance to not appear "easy".

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it sad in this day and age that women still have to worry about being thought of sluts or *****. Sexual liberation has a long way to go.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'We're not gonna have sex tonight, ok?'

Means: I want lots of fore play before...

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard it once before when I had to sleep over a girl's house, with slightly different words. I don't know why she said it, but she also didn't mean it.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, agree with all the posts before. The "I am not a slut" factor comes into play every single time. I've had women say those exact words, and then get down and dirty. Women love to believe and kid themselves into making it seem like they weren't planning it. They'll say stuff like:

"you can come over/we can go to the bed, but nothing is gonna happen, ok?"

"It just happened" or

"this shouldn't have happened" or my favorite one

"One thing led to another" or

"I never do this on a first date", meaning, she does it often.

That's how they justify it to themselves, and to their girl friends that they are not sluts. The sooner you can sell them on the idea that you, the male, won't think of them as sluts, the sooner they will take your weener and have their way.

goober4u

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes

I think this is a womans code for "i want fore play" they don't just wanna fvck. they want you to build up to the good lovin. I've had girl friends use this, but it never held any water. All i would do is relax her by giving her lots of sexual attention, exept sex. after 10-20min she will want it BAD! My trick was to go down, and get her close to orgasm then stop, then do it again, then stop. Its like a game only more fun. soon she will be begging

gt95ab

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a slightly different opinion, even though the "anti-slut" defence is pretty close and maybe true for some women. What you must remember is that women are constantly evaluating the men they are with, as if they have a checklist in there head. I think the reason they say "Where not going to have sex tonight, OK" is that they are trying to evaluate your response and grade you on it. If you say "that's fine" then she thinks that your not just going after her just to get laid, but if you get pissed off and try and "convince" her to have sex, then she knows where your coming from. It just a test, and when you pass, you get "access".

The ethical DJ - gt95ab

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has good points.

And it is nuts that women are expected to go to such great lengths to justify enjoying sex for its own sake.

It's the 21st century, already ...

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think my man Fingers pretty much summed it up right here:

Originally posted by Mr. Fingers

...from the Great ******** Book of Unspoken Agreements:

Article 54 Section BJ-69:

The Incredible Connection Clause

"If a woman is swept away by her emotions and as a result gets the Sloppy Sausage Special, then said female is not responsible for the dirty deeds she delights in. It is the man who assumes responsibility for said sinful act due to the fact that he was simply too charming/sexy to give her any other choice but to submit to her passions!"
Interesting how the honest truth can be so damned funny! ALthough, like Bonhomme put it.. at the same time it is sad girls have to make up excuses to enjoy themselves. :(

Stupid repressed sexuality! :mad:

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gt95ab
"Where not going to have sex tonight, OK" is that they are trying to evaluate your response and grade you on it.
The ethical DJ - gt95ab
That reminds me of a story my oneitis told me before she blew me off.

She was dating a guy who she hadn't slept with yet. She stayed at his house and they slept in the same bed together. She basically told him that they were not going to have sex.

She told me "He passed. I think he's a keeper"...

F'g Biotch...

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another guy said this, not me, and it's true:

"Men are switches, women are dials."

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was getting ready to take a chick I met at the club back to my place after last call a few weeks ago, and she used those exact words.

It was nothing but an attempt to avoid accountablity. Too bad her fat friend had to step in and throw a wrench in my little party.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gt95ab
I think the reason they say "Where not going to have sex tonight, OK" is that they are trying to evaluate your response and grade you on it. If you say "that's fine" then she thinks that your not just going after her just to get laid, but if you get pissed off and try and "convince" her to have sex, then she knows where your coming from. It just a test, and when you pass, you get "access".
Haha, I just caught this.

Yes, this kind of statement can serve a dual purpose and she DOES pay close attention to how you respond.

In the case of the above mentioned incident, I gave her a funny look and said, "SEX! Who said anything about that. I just met you an hour ago" or something along those lines.

Make it seem like you are put off by her even mentioning it. Don't show any desperation and you're "in".

2N Turbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Rageta
have any girls ever told you this while you were in her bed and had her top off. it's happened to me like a thousand times and more than half of the times we still end up fukcing. WTF

anyone with similar experiences or insight as to why they say this SHlT? WTF
No, means no. Quit raping women. LOL.

Yeah you got to go through the back door. Like tell them you going to give them a massage. Then by the time your done, she is naked and ready.

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man, Rape is a 4-letter word around here.

and if you read the actuall post no girl said 'no' they merely implied that sex was not a sure thing. no one is forced to do anything. i just wanted to know if anyone heard the same line from women. apparrently most of you do :D

keep up everyone. good to know i'm not the only one getting this.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great info here

:D
GHOST

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl said this to me last Friday, I said "No problem" and went to work. 15 mins later she was begging :)

Osc.