Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Were getting dirty. Yet date from hell?

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
"I don't get it.

I had a date last night. I flirted with her, then increased the sexual tension by escalating the flirting with her. We ended up making out. She was all over me. Then she says..."We are not having sex tonight." I said "I agree." I was cool to her. We made out more. She was all over me then. She was saying I was very handsome, very sexy and she had her leg on my lap. Hands and lips all over me. I whispered in her ear.....I want to be inside of you. She said we had this connection. I was gaming her. I didn't care. I was just practicing my flirting skills. I ended date first and we ended up going to my car. Kissed her goodnight and left.
I thought I had her....apparently she gamed me.

Anyway, then the next morning, she says it was the date from hell. She was totally lying to me. Why would a chick tell you she thinks your sexy, make out with you, act all interested, then say it was a date from hell and never want to see me again. She said I was handsome, just did not like my personality because she thought I was a player.

Ouch.

Last edited:

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday a woman told me she wouldn't have sex with me. I ignored and escalated. Guess what? I had sex with her. She told me all kinds of crap too. She is seeing a therapist and crazy. Anyway I tried to set up another date with her and no response.

Sometimes you just don't know and never will know. I think I was to nice to her. It really doesn't matter. I will chalk it up to experience and move on. Learning from my mistakes.

I have many options so I'm not going to worry about one woman when my date card is overflowing. You should do the same. Woman don't know what they want. But there will always be another one.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a sh*t test.

I would have replied with : "Of course, that's what happens when you meet the Devil."

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she's just sh1t testing u. u could have probably banged her that night. sounds like she just wanted 2 fvck that 1 time and ya blew it lol. on to the next bro

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
The whole purpose of this thread is to tell everyone here that their advice didn't work
and in fact it had the reverse effect. You want to say that trying this player stuff turned
the girl off because she views you negatively as a player.

"so guys I took your advice, I really tried everything you said. and amazingly she said
it was the date from hell. Isn't that ironic guys, seeing as I have been trolling and criticizing the
DJ way of life in several threads"

I thought you wanted all of your posts deleted??

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are right women are bat **** crazy.

Here is another crazy story. Try not to laugh.

I asked this woman out twice on a dating site. I liked her pics. She gave me flakey responses both times. I figured she was not interested and moved on.
A month later I am hanging out at this bar and I walked up to the counter to order a drink I turned to my right and said Hello to this woman. She turns around and its her. It is the same woman who rejected me twice. She said well "hello stranger." I was embarrassed, but kept my cool.
After 15 minutes of talking with her--she starts showing me nude photos of herself on her smartphone.(kinky, raw footage--red ball in mouth, whips, chains, nudes, etc).
Im standing there with my mouth wide open and eyes the size of saucers. She is laughing at my expression on my face and I am being totally honest with her that I am turned on by her pics.
Anyway, we made out, started dancing, had a great time. She took me back to her place. I ended up fvucking the hell out of her and she is telling me how much she likes me and wants to date me. I wasn't into her because she smoked. But----honestly I knew in my mind she wasn't the girl for me when I first laid eyes on her. She wasnt my type. I think girls know whats going on in a mans mind on a deeper level then what we really know. That is probably why she took me back to her place.
Chicks have this sixth sense.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
Im not lying.
For some reason I always have these intense experiences with women -- both negative and positive.
BTW, The video is funny as hell. Yes, I want my posts deleted as soon as possible. Want my account deleted.