Went to my ex gfs house tonite, after her date with her "boy friend".

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Im in love with my ex gf. she seriously makes me believe she is too, but shes very confused right now. She has a boy friend shes been dating for 3 days. They watched a movie tonite, he told her he loved her, she completely fell for it!! WTF? Ive been getting VERY AFC. I dont know i might be hard headed not willing to give up because i feel like shes an idiot for leaving me for some guy that wont ever love her as much as i did (which im positive, but loev means crap, to them, what u feel, it all means crap, they only care about their feeligns and their emotions right?)

Anyways, after he left for the night, i went over to her house to talk to her.

I began telling her how much of a big mistake she was making, how she would regret it, how shed want me later on, how shes being played by this guy for telling her he loves her 3days later. I guess she was immedietly won over that fast, because she continued to talk about how it made her feel good and special etc etc etc. Although what i was telling her made her cry a lot, hug me a lot, and kiss me a lot. I Was pouring my heart out to her.

Then she "told me how what if this guy really does love her?"

I couldnt beleive it. I sat off her bed and walked down stairs, i was heading home. She seemed helpess, sad.. she sat on the stairs and just looked down. I walked over to her. I told her to give me a hug. She did, and then she beganto feel my crotch, i was like, whats goin on here in my head..

she started rubbin me, i pulled her hands out, i asked her why shes doin this.. i sat down on the stairs with her.. and she told me to sit up, i sat up, she pulled it out and sucked me off for like 1.5 seonds.I pulled it out of her mouth (THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME SHE GAVE ME HEAD LIKE IN 5 MONTHS.. WE DATED FOR A YEAR). (this proves im not all about sex and all that and I TRUELY DO CARE AND LOVER HER)

I picked her up and brought her up stairs. We talked, i laid with her, i began kissing her neck and all over, she was VERY SLEEPY, when shes sleepy shes never in the mood. So she told me to stop when i was suckin her nipples and wouldnt let me. She said i could sleep the night over (which she never use to let me do, besides tonite for some reason i have no clue why). I kissed her lip and she told me it hurt. I asked why? She told me her boy friend bit her lip, instant turn off for me... (guys keep in mind, just 2 nights ago we had sex, so its not like im being all agressive to a girl that doesnt interest in me anymore)

I told her to dump him for me. She said no. I told her shes making a mistake. I told her i was gonna dissapear out of her life. I put my clothes on. during all this she was like asleep and ignoring me. I left, as i was walking otu the door she told me she loved me... and i didnt even say anything.. i just left....

guys im not a troll if your suspecting that. this is 100% truth. im in love.

im going to cut contact for a week. i know this will completely scare her cus ive never done it before... but i mean, god, why do i keep trying to do these tactics when i should seriously move on?? i have one itis bad.. i been downloading ebooks and reading, but im just so lazy now, like all i care about is some tactic to win her back....:box:

guys, she says she wants to marry me in the future. I tell her to prove it to me and be with me right now, she tells me she is.

She basically wants to still be with me and be able to be with other guys at the same time. Friends with benifits? I dont know, my feelings are too much to settle for that. She insists she will marry me when she turns 18, but some how, just whats laid out in front of my eyes, makes me believe its complete BS. Believe me, shes no *****, im the first guy shes had sex with, the only guy, she swears she hasnt had a guy touch her or touch another guy.. i believe her... cus shes religious and she really takes it to the heart when she swears. But i mean, what should i do about this? ideas? please, no immature comments or degrading things telling me im not a ***** for not being happy or being friends with benifits. I want advice from someone that actually understands and WILLING to truely help.

future dj

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude if you are not a troll this is just pathetic. is she ok with you seeing other girls and seeing her at the same time? you believe her when she tells you that she hasnt had a guy touch her or touched another guy because she's religious? if she really was religious she wouldn't have let you touched in the first place or be giving you BJs.

how old are you anyways? you really want to marry some chick who wants to screw you and date other men at the same time?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
lol i feel bad for her bf!!! shes been with him for 3 days, yet she ****ed u 2 days ago and yesterday she sucked ur ****???? wow her BF is the bigger AFC here guys - he said he loves her after 3 days!!

at least DonDan had a 1 year relationship with her, making it more ok to say and believe he loevs her.

but with that said.....

DonDan, in case u havent noticed by now, this girl is JUST pvssy.......give her any emotional power over u, and she will kill u with her stupid girly games, u will be depressed, obsessed and suffering. Now, if u can somehow just use her for some pvssy, then u will get great benefits out of this, cuz she is obviously willing to do this

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a fairly attractive guy with a good head on my shoulders. I'm skilled, have a good job, work out consistently, get laid, have plenty of hobbies etc etc... and sometimes i still feel like my life could be much better and feel like crap.

How do guys like you get through the day without putting your hands in the garbage disposal?

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, i just realized, my ex gf is totally getting played by this guy.

Just last week my ex had another boy friend, this guy made her feel bad, that she wrote blogs on her myspace wondeirng if shed ever find another guy that loves her, and makes her feel special. so what happends? BOOM!!

this guy pops up, knows her myspace, reads her blogs, and tells her he loves her. she completely FELL FOR IT! 3 DAYS AFTER GOING OUT!!! SHES TOO STUPID TO REALIZE HES PLAYING HER.

what do i do, do i keep fighting for whats mine, or do i just take off? im currently cutting off contact with her. she called me 4 times tonite i didnt pick up. is this right? i know how her bf is, shes described him to me, i know exactly how he will manipulate her telling her that in a way sounding like me leaving was for the best because they belong together, etc etc. so wtf? do i just take off, giving her no love, and the only loveshe would recieve is from this dude which could totally blow things for me and make it easier on him, AND MAKING HER FEEL LIKE THEY BELONG TOGETHER CUZ I TOOK OFF??

i know i probably shouldnt care because for one thing she had my love to begin with but i guess it wasnt enough so its not like i even have a chance right? guys let me know what u think... is cutting contact off the way to go, or fighting for my love the better way? i mean i know tons and tonts of people has had this happen before. what is it that the ex boy friend does that makes the woman go back to them??? beg? I REMEMBER reading skips thread, how the girls ex came back with a ring. my ex tells me shewants to marry me. she wants me to step up. do i get a ring and confront her with it? i want to marry her too but i cant, shes 17. i told her to be with me right now and prove it to me, but she insists SHE IS WITH ME.. but she wont break up with this guy cus shes the second guy thats ever said he loves her, and shes a total sucker for those words!! F U CKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not even going to bother reading the post.

You're still in contact with you ex-girlfriend. That is the problem right there.

As Docs said, next her, and learn life.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
if u arent going to read it, dont even bother posting dip shlt

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
here is an idea that has crossed my mind many times when in my big AFC faze.

Take her to a very meaningful place to you... some where you love very much... make love to her and tell her how much you love her.. blah blah.. all that romantic ****.

then after that is all said and done, and you 2 are cuddling... pull out the 9 and drill her 3 times in the chest as you tell her "its going to be all right babe. I love you. I will see you soon... I love you"

and as shes dieing and looking at you, blow a few rounds into your chest and die together.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I read it.

- You're in contact with your ex, your problem rooted from that.

- You gave her power in absolute spades. You might as well have buffed up the silver serving plate buddy.

- Do not use the word love. You know it's just one-itis, you have all your own answers, now go change.

- No contact with her for a week? No contact full stop. She'll kill you.

You do not need to post here, you know what the problem is. There are 50 million posts about one-itis, use them.

And show some bloody respect. Do not insult me.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
advice has been given and you should follow it. Don't be a stubborn ass. Captain Save-A-Ho is not your role.

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Killacam, im sorry, maybe i should of told you to fck off instead. im not even intersted in what you have to say. You never have had ***** in your life, i dont need advice from someone who has 0 experience with women. I dont care if youve read the bible and took it in your ass, it doesnt qualify you to give advice when you STILL have 0 experience. LMAO, its hilarious the way you act. Insult you?? INSULT what, the lack of your experience YOU DONT HAVE? Your so full of yourself. Don't even bother replying. It's not wanted in here, so respect my thread. LET OTHERS WITH FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE POST, not pathetic low lifes that are stuck on the computer all day and read the dj bible 24/7 and piss people off.

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
Killacam, im sorry, maybe i should of told you to fck off instead. im not even intersted in what you have to say. You never have had ***** in your life, i dont need advice from someone who has 0 experience with women. I dont care if youve read the bible and took it in your ass, it doesnt qualify you to give advice when you STILL have 0 experience. LMAO, its hilarious the way you act. Insult you?? INSULT what, the lack of your experience YOU DONT HAVE? Your so full of yourself. Don't even bother replying. It's not wanted in here, so respect my thread. LET OTHERS WITH FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE POST, not pathetic low lifes that are stuck on the computer all day and read the dj bible 24/7 and piss people off.
Excuse me?

Do you know me? What is my name? if you don't know who I am, you have no clue about my sexual experiences. If you can tell me my full name, i'll respect you. If you don't know, then don't pretend to know the first thing about me.

If you weren't getting poon at 17, it ain't my fault. So don't take it out on me. I think i'd know where my pecker has been a bit better than some guy on the internet pretending to know me.

Whatever I told you, will be repeated by someone else. Grow some balls, you're not in love, don't let your mind screw you over. Learn :up:

I've got work to do :woo:

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...you have to care about yourself first. Granted you still may have love for her. But doesn't all this just equate to emotional mindfvck for you!?

Need I quote your "F U CKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!"

I would move on.
Her world is her world.
Especially when she's tooling around some other dude.

Wish her the best... and keep climbing the mountain.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your problem is the same problem I had 5-6 years ago.. I didn't understand basic principals of life.

first of all, you at all times come first.. I will get to this chick in a second. From reading that post, I can tell you like the back of my hand. You have horribly low self esteem. You have little to no hobbies. You have no real future asperations, and if you do you aren't following them like you wish you would. You probably sit around and watch alot of TV or play a lot of video games. you might not be a bad looking guy, but still wonder why guys that don't look like you do get more women.

I'll say this... if you were a woman, right at this moment.. would you have sex with you? 5 years ago, I had to answer no. I was clingy, I was needy. Thoose aren't attractive traits.

let me get to the original post

(warning.. what you are about to read might hurt your feelings.. if so, man up and grow some)

Your girl is what I call a FREAK, or what people on this forum call an ATtention *****. She seeks attention at all costs. Your Ex is the type of girl that will go out, see a guy she is attracted to, and **** him 30 mintues later just to see if he is attracted to her. Your Ex is the type of girl that you would show up in a party with, and while you are off getting drinks or chatting with your friends, slides me her cell phone number and tells me to call her in a couple of days, right under your noise..

this chick isn't anyone you need to be taken seriously. She is not LTR material. Not even close. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING is worse than when you give your heart to a Freak. it wasn't ment to be given to her. She has no respect for you, just for the thrill of the moment.

when I was 17, i dated a freak. We had a GREAT time. She wasn't the best looking girl, but wasnt ugly. a solid 7. Anyway, we worked together and for some reason, I guess becuase I "told her how i felt about her", I did alot of **** wrong in that relationship, but she broke up with me. Not only that, even though she broke up with me, she hated me afterwards.. to the point she would come to work and tell everyone within shouting distance, how she was getting ****ed by her new BF right in front of me.. good thing I was talking to her more attractive best friend (Which at the time she dind't know) or else I would have been really hurt. And evne then it got to me. Mainly becuase I did't do anything to her.

Every woman is all types to some extent but you have three basic types of women. Freaks (Attention *****s), Hoes (Golddiggers) and Good Girls (LTR material).

Your girl is a classic Freak. Sometimes freaks like to think they looking for a long term relationship.. and they can be tamed, but it's not worth it. So she not only fooled you, she is fooling yourself. I honeslty think I understand women better than most women understand themselves. you don't know how many times I get "I dont know what it is about you" or even better "I don't know why I am doing this, I normally don't do stuff like this"

Freaks, like your Ex, are thrill seekers. They like the idea of falling in love, the newness of the relationship. Once they have "climed the top of the mountain", the thrill wears off and they move on. That's why alot of guys here say be a mystery.. they don't know it, but they are dealing with freaks. If I am dealing with a LTR material type, I am not going to just spell my beans but I will open up a little more than with a freak.

NOw that we have established that your girlfriend is a Freak, not LTR material, lets move on.

let me get this straight.. you are trying to convince her that her bF, without you even knowing him, is not for her? How the hell do youknow, because it's not YOU? You are not a part of her life anymore. Move on. you dodged a huge bullet. you don't want to marry this woman. let him deal with her. Anyway, actions speak louder than words. Get hobbies. Get a life. Work out. Learn to Dress. GEt attention... she iwll come back around... and you might **** her a couple of times but that's the extent of the relationship.. SHE ISN'T LTR MATERIAL. You are playing russian rollette wiht your life by throwing the love word around with this girl, becuase you might actually think you mean it.

She has a Very low interest in you. YOu are around as a self esteem booster. The only reason she did what she did with the BJ and sleeping over is because she knew she would drive you to the state that you are in now. My old oneitis, to this day knows me better than any girl I have ever dated. She can pull my strings.. and I am GOOD. I feel bad for guys who have no clue. She doesn't want to date me, but she wants to know I am still available. She will do anything to get my interest peeked.. sex, sleeping over, anything just to make sure I am still somewhat interested. Because of that, I can't talk to her... as much self restraint as I have, I know myself to know I can't turn her down, so why even put myself in that position. if she grows up than we can talk.

the best thing you can do is to completely get rid of her. don't talk to women for 3 months... you have A LOT of work to do.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:

then fvck off. why should we help you? the rest of your post is meaningless. You give a sh1t about your ex. That is the only problem. Stop seeing her stop talking to her and find a new girl. All your problems are solved.

One of the big dilemmas in life is sorting through the inane bullsh1t and getting to what matters. And what matters is seeing your ex. The rest of your post is meaningless drama after that when you should be out tapping ass that possibly gives a sh1t about you.

Even though you're a prick for talking to Killacam as if your little macho display is impressive, i'll tell you the following.

I broke off contact with ALL of my exes in the early days of dating. Never had a problem whatsoever this way for a good 8 or 9 years. Then one ex i broke up with 4 times. FOUR TIMES. Kept getting back together. NOTHING BUT TROUBLE that whole time and thereafter. You will get fvcked in the end. I guarantee it. You broke up... she's seeing someone else.. move the hell on and grow up. Mine is STILL trying to talk to me. Got a txt from her last night saying "get out of my dreams." I guarantee if i respond she'll want to come have crazy good sex and i'm not getting ANY right now but i'm adult enough to know better now.

bah you're not going to listen anyway.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDan said:
The problem is that you have the totally wrong mindset on how to deal with women successfully. You're still hanging out with your ex which is a huge problem which requires no further reading about your situation. Alot of us has been there with the ex and we know that hanging around with a girl that dumped you is a sure sign of a fvcking wuss. Did Brad Pitt hang around Jennifer Aniston when they were over? Hell no, he went out and got something better. You need to stop worrying about your ex and start worrying about yourself.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she's messing with your head. I've been in this situation a couple years ago.

She wants to have her cake and eat it too. Dont fall for the BJ she gave you or kissing her in bed part, she's just feeling remorse for having an 'open relationship'. She's using the physical aspect of foreplay in an attempt to keep you around. She has low self-esteem, mentally healthy girls dont need to do this but she is. Stay the hell away from the religious types too, they're fvcked in the head.

I doubt she knows what love is, if she did she wouldnt be so naive with the other guy nor leave you hanging on a string.