Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Went To Dance, Now What?

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a college 'formal' with this girl that i've been hanging out with a lot lately. We mainly study together among other things. At the dance of course there was A LOT of kino...some really good stuff on the dance floor and off.

Afterwards i went back to her apartment for a little while and she wanted to play some songs on the guitar for me, so she did. She wanted to keep playing, playing and playing for me, but i told her i had to get going. we held an extended hug before i left.

im interesed in this girl, but she got out of an LTR about 2 months ago and im not sure if she's completely over him yet or not. although she has gone on a couple dates with some dude that she admittedly doesnt like, and just hasn't told him yet.

so what would be the best way to proceed in this tricky situation...to let her know that when she's ready, im interseted. please don't give me the spiel about her baggage and nexting her. im interested in seeing where this could go, she's a great girl. no, this isn't oneitis either--just an option that i want to maxamize.

any ideas on how to approach this delicate subject?

eecumstains

Don Juan
Reaction score
get her back to her place

have her look out the window

grab her and hug her from behind

turn her around with your hand on her face/cheek

tell her you are going to kiss her

and then kiss her before she has a chance to say anything

[if she squirms and you end up kissing her cheek and not her lips- she don't dig you. time to move on]

PS: don;t worry about the rest of the boyfriend/breakup/LTR ****. if she digs you she will respond. if she does not, then you will know and can move on

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know if i totally agree with the above advice...couldn't she like me, but still not be ready for anything yet? so if i was to make a move, it would only drive her away, whereas she may have been game if i would have just waited a bit longer...

i mean, she's told me herself that she is not ready to start dating again, that's why she just told this other dude that was trying to bust a move on her that nothing was going to happen--so that's over.

my plan now is to wait until after winter break. we won't see each other for about a month, so that should give her a lot of time. i was planning on contacting her 1x a week just so i stay in her mind while im not there in body.

good/bad? suggestions?

TizZle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two Words : Kino Progression, like fingers said kino is one of the most powerful tools you can use.

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please for the love of god don't talk yourself out of kissing her!Her "I'm not ready to date anybody yet" excuse goes out the window when she meets somebody she likes. Listen to stains' advice, you won't be disappointed - just kiss her. If she's into you she'll amazingly find herself ready to date (YOU) and if she's not into you she'll "need more time" or "need more space" or be "confused and need to find herself" (and you'll save yourself the trouble of worrying about her ever again) NO DO NOT call her 1x/week over the break, KISS her the next time you see her and kiss her so damn good that SHE's calling YOU!

If you need another fire under your seat... imagine this: you see her in january, the first week of classes.
YOU "Hey HotChick, how are you doing?"
HER "Great, golf299, I met this amazing guy while I was home and we had such a great time together, we started dating and he totally helped me get over my ex."
YOU "Dammit I'm such a *****!" "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...."
This has happened to me! Don't let it happen to you!

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i'm thinking about just kissing this girl now...she has no idea i like her, unless she can interpret all the kino.

i have no idea what she thinks of me either...but let's say that she has not yet considered us being together. would kissing her allow her to consider us together, or would it just push her further away since she had not yet considered us going out?

i'm just trying to figure out if just coming out and kissing her is too abrasive...

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm going to call her up today and ask her if she wants to come over to my place tonight to watch some TV. afterwards, i'll probably offer to walk her home since a couple girls have been attacked in the neighborhood lately. make a move then?