"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Went to a speed dating event last night and these are the results

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I went to a speed dating event last night, which I had signed up for a few weeks in advance.

Anyway, before the event started I was hanging out and just observing the people that were there. All of the guys ranged from very unattractive to maybe average at best, none of the guys were fit or anything which didn't surprise me.The women ranged from unattractive to average, no particularly attractive women at all. There are 10 women and after 6 minutes the men rotate and take a seat at the next table, again repeating this process. I had a pretty good time overall but nothing in particular stood out to me at all, meaning no one I was really all that interested in seeing again. The event concludes and I quickly fill in the sheet for my interests to the event coordinator before leaving. I had said yes to 4 women, who I thought were decent enough to go out with but I wasn't really all that into any of them.

This morning I get an email from the event coordinator and to be honest I was shocked. I had 0 matches and out of the entire event I only had 1 women actually say yes to me lol, it includes the contact info of people who were interested whom you didn't say yes to initially. I was honestly extremely surprised by this, especially since I was engaging with the women and also the only attractive and fit guy there.

The only issue I can see was that there were by chance 2 other men with my same name and there was an error with that. Still, if that isn't the case this just proves my point......a 6'4", fit and attractive guy can't even land a match at a speed dating event with a bunch of unattractive women lol. I don't get it.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
It could be the usual "women have too many options" situation. Or possibly (and this may go against PUA Bro Theory) they sensed that you weren't really into them. Women are good at sensing emotions, after all.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
It could be the usual "women have too many options" situation. Or possibly (and this may go against PUA Bro Theory) they sensed that you weren't really into them. Women are good at sensing emotions, after all.
Who knows lol.

Being tall, fit, attractive, educated and normal isn't good enough for even land whales today lol.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
How much of a dog was the one woman that said yes to you?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

allancc3

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
127
Age
35
I went to a speed dating event last night, which I had signed up for a few weeks in advance.

This morning I get an email from the event coordinator and to be honest I was shocked. I had 0 matches... this just proves my point......a 6'4", fit and attractive guy can't even land a match at a speed dating event with a bunch of unattractive women lol. I don't get it.
This guy is a professional troll. Why does he bother posting the same garbage over and over again?
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
How much of a dog was the one woman that said yes to you?
I didn't say yes to her, so it wasn't a mutual match, but she was overweight and not particularly attractive. I enjoyed the conversation I had with her but I just was not into her at all on a physical level.

The best woman there was maybe a 6, the rest ranged from 2-4 for the most part. I wasn't expecting much from the event but I was honestly shocked by the fact I only got one yes out of all those unattractive women who really weren't all that interesting. There were only 3 women there that actually had something of substance to discuss. The rest were boring AF lol.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
This guy is a professional troll. Why does he bother posting the same garbage over and over again?
Temporary emotional boost, feeling intellectually superior, or online compassion from others are my best guesses. He’s a Bigdave replay…
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Intimidation factor. Women who are attending these things are more than likely looking to settle down. You possibly looked too risky.
That's what I was thinking to be honest. I dressed like I normally do when I "go out", so last night was a black fitted t shirt that shows off my muscles/body, I was wearing a bit of cologne, boots, etc.

Probably perceived me to be a player, **** boy, etc.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Every additional post by him, makes him look more and more like BigDave reincarnated.
BigDave would not try speed dating. His pics are different too. He would not date single moms and complains about.the quality of women. This guy sounds more like a true incel.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Maybe you are so attractive you are intimidating. Them women feel like, "why waste my time trying, he's not going to be into me"?
 

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
The women ranged from unattractive to average, no particularly attractive women at all.
Here was the problem.

And such reflected in your sub-communications. You are projecting aversion without being conscious of your projection. Vibe problem.

Change your intent "from wanting a hot girl to desire you--to--just enjoying the NOW with ANYONE," and your results will change with everyone.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
Still, if that isn't the case this just proves my point......a 6'4", fit and attractive guy can't even land a match at a speed dating event with a bunch of unattractive women lol. I don't get it.
Anything over 6’3 women won’t choose at speed dating events.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
BigDave would not try speed dating. His pics are different too. He would not date single moms and complains about.the quality of women. This guy sounds more like a true incel.
Exactly lol. I've already got a 5 figure crypto portfiolio, my house is paid off and I'll be starting physical therapy school next year and have that lined up. My goal now is to keep improving with that stuff and just rely on high end escorts to satisfy my sexual needs. I already have friends, hobbies and all that so I don't really need a woman's companionship.

I actually know of someone who is hyper busy with his career, he travels a lot and makes tons of money and he pays for high end escorts as well. He's actually a pretty decent looking guy, but beyond that I only know about his career/financial situation and what he is like on a basic level, as he isn't a close friend of mine.
 
Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
A person who actually spends their time contining to make this sh1t up, has issues WAY deeper, than the BigDave and other characters they present here as real. Beyond sad.
I actually did go to the speed dating event lol. I honestly went in there with no expectations and genuinely had a good time and thought it was an interesting experience.....but it just proves my point about women today.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
and just rely on high end escorts to satisfy my sexual needs.

so I don't really need a woman's companionship.
But, there’s always the continual need to keep making posts about women…
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
A person who actually spends their time contining to make this sh1t up, has issues WAY deeper, than the BigDave and other characters they present here as real. Beyond sad.
Hell, for my birthday almost 2 months ago my friends brought me to a fully nude strip club, which I had never been to one before. They take you up on stage, have you sit in a chair and 2 of the girls that I chose give you a dance, grind their tits, ass and ***** all over your face. Anyway, when they finished up with that they wanted me to give them a "dance" so I took off my shirt on stage and did my thing lol.

My 2 close friends are also very successful, one is a banker and the other one is an entrepreneur who has done extremely well for himself. The banker is the one who came up with the idea of going there. The entrepreneur friend is a player and regularly uses women for sexual gratification. I don't necessarily agree with what they do but they have always been very supportive of me and are there when I need them.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top