Not open for further replies.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that aged like milk.

Man I think the reason you're in this situation now is the same reason you continue to be - you're playing games with a plate.
wuat would you do then @BPH

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wuat would you do then
Well what do you actually want?

Do you want to date this girl? Do you just want to f*** her like you've been doing, with the knowledge that she's ALSO single and probably seeing other people? Or do you want to stop seeing her?

Figure that out, like ACTUALLY figure it out, then make a decision.

It seems like you're flip flopping back and forth with what you want to do, which is something the woman does. YOU have to be decisive and either go all in, or burn it all down and move on.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what do you actually want?

Do you want to date this girl? Do you just want to f*** her like you've been doing, with the knowledge that she's ALSO single and probably seeing other people? Or do you want to stop seeing her?

Figure that out, like ACTUALLY figure it out, then make a decision.

It seems like you're flip flopping back and forth with what you want to do, which is something the woman does. YOU have to be decisive and either go all in, or burn it all down and move on.
I want to keep her as a plate. Fvck her and have fun. Maybe if she is open to date, we can progress it further in something serious but i know it has to be her idea. So what would you do now after that texting conversations? @BPH

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to keep her as a plate. Fvck her and have fun. Maybe if she is open to date, we can progress it further in something serious but i know it has to be her idea. So what would you do now after that texting conversations? @BPH
Really...?

You want to continue doing the very thing that led to the creation of this thread and all this drama; continue to sleep with her while she may be sleeping with other guys because you didn't try to lock her down?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really...?

You want to continue doing the very thing that led to the creation of this thread and all this drama; continue to sleep with her while she may be sleeping with other guys because you didn't try to lock her down?
ye at least keep her as a plate and fvck her while looking for other options. Also look how she will threat me. What do you say? @BPH

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
OP: based on your responses it sure seems like you don’t have “other plates”, you seem to be playing games with a woman you’re obsessed by, aka oneitis because you don’t have any equal or better options, or may not have any options at all.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP: based on your responses it sure seems like you don’t have “other plates”, you seem to be playing games with a woman you’re obsessed by, aka oneitis because you don’t have any equal or better options, or may not have any options at all.
I do, had a date last week and will see her next week but yeah, I like op girl a lot more.

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ye at least keep her as a plate and fvck her while looking for other options. Also look how she will threat me. What do you say? @BPH
I don't have any advice that I think you'll listen to.

I think what you want to hear is somebody telling you you're doing the right thing, which you're not.

You don't want a relationship with this girl, but you're starting drama and going through her phone to see if she's sleeping with anybody else, while YOU yourself are running around seeing other people.

Now she's confused because you're showing her you care about whether she's been with anybody else, and feels guilty, but doesn't know you're doing EXACTLY what you're getting upset with her about. You want to have your cake and eat it too.

I think you'll continue doing what you want and end up running this into the ground.

In my opinion you do one of two things;

1. Decide you want to be exclusive with her, and let her know that, because she won't make the first move, especially after you've run her through this emotional rollercoaster where she doesn't know what you want.

2. Man up, apologize for being overbearing and reaffirm that this is a strictly physical relationship where you're BOTH able to explore other options. If she's not ok with that because she wants more from you, then there you go. If YOU'RE not ok with HER being ok with that, stop seeing her, because you're not mature enough to have an open relationship if it's not one-sided.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think what you want to hear is somebody telling you you're doing the right thing, which you're not.

You don't want a relationship with this girl, but you're starting drama and going through her phone to see if she's sleeping with anybody else, while YOU yourself are running around seeing other people.

Now she's confused because you're showing her you care about whether she's been with anybody else, and feels guilty, but doesn't know you're doing EXACTLY what you're getting upset with her about. You want to have your cake and eat it too.

I think you'll continue doing what you want and end up running this into the ground.

1. Decide you want to be exclusive with her, and let her know that, because she won't make the first move, especially after you've run her through this emotional rollercoaster where she doesn't know what you want.

2. Man up, apologize for being overbearing and reaffirm that this is a strictly physical relationship where you're BOTH able to explore other options. If she's not ok with that because she wants more from you, then there you go. If YOU'RE not ok with HER being ok with that, stop seeing her, because you're not mature enough to have an open relationship if it's not one-sided.
okay thanks

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Lmfao @BPH

I texted her.

Me: In that case I am open to talk.
Her: talk about what?
Me: let’s not do that true WhatsApp but face to face
Her: the guy didn’t text me yet but if he does I’m probably going to date him
Me: ok then do that
Her: will that change anything for you ?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Lmfao @BPH
My kneejerk is she’s for the street.

But she could be testing you, I would’ve said “let’s be exclusive” since that’s what you want and gauge her reaction. Some women want to test your resolve. “Is he willing to go all in?” Women love men that go all the way. In that case you failed the test.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is she for the street if you’re telling her you’re not exclusive? You had a framework that she was operating in - now you don’t like it. Women barely speak English properly. Do you think she’s going to tell you what’s really on her mind, is it possibly she’s trying to make you jealous. Welcome to 90% of women’s communication.

So if we don’t like something we can change it right? You sound like you are pvssy footing around being exclusive bc you’re afraid of losing the sex. Otherwise why does this need three pages? You have two potential outcomes here which if you’re being honest in your posting are: she becomes your girlfriend or she walks. If you need attention from another human get a therapist. Stop stinging her along

BPH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao @BPH

I texted her.

Me: In that case I am open to talk.
Her: talk about what?
Me: let’s not do that true WhatsApp but face to face
Me: ok then do that
Her: will that change anything for you ?
So either she's holding out for this other guy, or she's testing you to see if you're jealous and will commit to her.

I see that as a lose-lose because it shows you're not willing to walk away and I feel like this is the type of girl to test your loyalty throughout a relationship if you show her she's the one who controls it.

But hey, if you really want a resolution either go all in or all out.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to have your cake and eat it too. The only humans that can do that are Women and High value men with multiple hot women, and you're not one of those guys.

You got 3 options.
1. Cut her loose
2. Give her exclusivity with boundaries in place
3. Become a high value male with multiple hot women around you.

If you keep her as plate, she will do the very thing you do, fvck other people, you can't expect her to be faithful to you while you fvck other women on the side, that's delusional.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...you can't expect her to be faithful to you while you fvck other women on the side, that's delusional.
Delusional, like you think you're in Goodfellas and mistresses are part of the perks of being a 'wiseguy'?

Canadian_Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to keep her as a plate. ... Maybe if she is open to date, we can progress it further in something serious ...
Based on what you've already written in this thread, it sounds more like you want the second of these two.

And the way you've written it is rather timid. "Maybe if she ..."

It also sounded like she wasn't that interested in this (e.g., exclusivity, dating, etc.), otherwise she would have taken you up on your prior attempts to go out on dates in the recent past. Perhaps that has changed though, given her recent texts to you.

I agree with the others whom say you should be more direct or walk. This limbo land where she is a plate doesn't seem to be congruent with what you want.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
English is not my first language, dumb it down so I can understand.
You mean delusional like a member who names himself after a mafioso and has the photo of a Mafia member as his avatar? Claiming to be 'honest' in a lot of posts, while lying to women and pretend he's a player while being terribly insecure about women having sex with other men? That kind of delusional?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on what you've already written in this thread, it sounds more like you want the second of these two.

And the way you've written it is rather timid. "Maybe if she ..."

It also sounded like she wasn't that interested in this (e.g., exclusivity, dating, etc.), otherwise she would have taken you up on your prior attempts to go out on dates in the recent past. Perhaps that has changed though, given her recent texts to you.

I agree with the others whom say you should be more direct or walk. This limbo land where she is a plate doesn't seem to be congruent with what you want.
I called her and I’m at her place right now.
We had a talk and she said that she meant it about the guy that she would date him if he would text her. I said I don’t believe you, he can’t be better then me.

she said I mean it. I told her straight up that I like her and would see potential in ltr.
She said that it would be better to stop. We went on the couch kissing and I told her that I think she’s lying that she likes him better. She said no. Okay we end in the bedroom I want cex she refuses I keep on pushing with making her wet and we fcked.
She then becomes clingy and that’s it I’m taking a sh*t right now at her place.

I think it’s over on her part. That’s it. I followed what I wanted and what you guys advised and this is it.

she is being sweet and all, trying to see how I feel. I just say if u go with him obv do so and then it’s over. She calls my bluff

Status
Not open for further replies.