"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Went on a solid 9 date from match tonight. But.....

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Urban Dictionary gives a pretty good description of this region in general.

 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Never did hear back from her after I texted her a couple days later so that was a ghost. I mean, isn't that a bit rude, unless the date is uber rude wouldn't it be polite to at least text back saying thanks for the dinner but I'm just not interested? I guess this shows her true character.
 

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
Never did hear back from her after I texted her a couple days later so that was a ghost. I mean, isn't that a bit rude, unless the date is uber rude wouldn't it be polite to at least text back saying thanks for the dinner but I'm just not interested? I guess this shows her true character.
What? It took her not replying back to show you her "true character"?

So her being rude,condescending,narcissistic,stuck up,and snobby....
Her LAUGHING at you and making snide remarks when you told her your line of work....

None of that clued you in.........It took her not responding to show you who she was?

Wow. That's MINDBOGGLING.

After reading what all you said about this chick,I initially thought you dodged a bullet by not getting involved with her. Now I'm not so sure.

Now,I'm starting to think that SHE was the one who dodged the bullet by not getting involved with YOU.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
What? It took her not replying back to show you her "true character"?

So her being rude,condescending,narcissistic,stuck up,and snobby....
Her LAUGHING at you and making snide remarks when you told her your line of work....

None of that clued you in.........It took her not responding to show you who she was?

Wow. That's MINDBOGGLING.

After reading what all you said about this chick,I initially thought you dodged a bullet by not getting involved with her. Now I'm not so sure.

Now,I'm starting to think that SHE was the one who dodged the bullet by not getting involved with YOU.
I knew she was insulting me and that of course I did! I was saying it would have been common courtesy if she replied to the text. I knew I wasn't likely going to get a second date let along screw her, but I figured I should have at least texted her saying thanks for the time. She did drive a ways here though so I figured I should have said thanks for the night anyway despite how lousy she acted.

Would you have texted her saying thanks for the date if she acted this way towards you? What would you have done? Would you have called her out on it?
 
Top