Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Went on a solid 9 date from match tonight. But.....

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Urban Dictionary gives a pretty good description of this region in general.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Never did hear back from her after I texted her a couple days later so that was a ghost. I mean, isn't that a bit rude, unless the date is uber rude wouldn't it be polite to at least text back saying thanks for the dinner but I'm just not interested? I guess this shows her true character.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Never did hear back from her after I texted her a couple days later so that was a ghost. I mean, isn't that a bit rude, unless the date is uber rude wouldn't it be polite to at least text back saying thanks for the dinner but I'm just not interested? I guess this shows her true character.
What? It took her not replying back to show you her "true character"?

So her being rude,condescending,narcissistic,stuck up,and snobby....
Her LAUGHING at you and making snide remarks when you told her your line of work....

None of that clued you in.........It took her not responding to show you who she was?

Wow. That's MINDBOGGLING.

After reading what all you said about this chick,I initially thought you dodged a bullet by not getting involved with her. Now I'm not so sure.

Now,I'm starting to think that SHE was the one who dodged the bullet by not getting involved with YOU.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
What? It took her not replying back to show you her "true character"?

So her being rude,condescending,narcissistic,stuck up,and snobby....
Her LAUGHING at you and making snide remarks when you told her your line of work....

None of that clued you in.........It took her not responding to show you who she was?

Wow. That's MINDBOGGLING.

After reading what all you said about this chick,I initially thought you dodged a bullet by not getting involved with her. Now I'm not so sure.

Now,I'm starting to think that SHE was the one who dodged the bullet by not getting involved with YOU.
I knew she was insulting me and that of course I did! I was saying it would have been common courtesy if she replied to the text. I knew I wasn't likely going to get a second date let along screw her, but I figured I should have at least texted her saying thanks for the time. She did drive a ways here though so I figured I should have said thanks for the night anyway despite how lousy she acted.

Would you have texted her saying thanks for the date if she acted this way towards you? What would you have done? Would you have called her out on it?