"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

went on a date, she never checked her phone

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
mind = blown

been seeing a girl, that doesn't use her phone, I can't fvxking believe it. not even once.

went out last weekend with her bar hopping, drank alot.. she never checked her phone, no snapchat, insta, texting, nothing :eek: just fun and pimp mode

hung out all day yesterday, iPhone 8 plus stayed in her perse the whole time. didn't see it come out once. outstanding. even during lunch at this Italian join, even walking around dtown, even at the coffee shop, just pure convo with no phones. this can't be real

I don't care if girls use their phones, I utilize their addiction to make my social media better, the hottest wh0res you'll ever bang are phone addicts so I take it as a 100% universal law of women you just take as a given, but I found a attractive smart gal who doesn't give a fvck about it. pinch me

tall, fairskinned dirty blonde with pure blue eyes, yoga and works out everday, eats nothing but clean, slender body, great skin, works and goes to school, barely drinks and NO DRUGS OMG THIS IS TO GOOD WTF IS HAPPENING

downside, she has a habit of getting screwed over by ****boys, just like I have the habit of getting screwed over by fvckgirls tho so it's k.

I don't shame ****boys tho their my friends, girls getting hurt by them is just the monogamous trauma within them :>

the good girls are out their fellas, you have to deep into the box of broken toys don't give up hope, use the expendable iphone wh0res as practise until you find real quality is my 2 cents
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

resilient

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
1,636
Reaction score
1,366
Give it time Chev... Not to be cynical man, but let me know if she's keeping the phone still in her purse two months into the relationship.
 

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2018
Messages
1,797
Reaction score
1,218
mind = blown

been seeing a girl, that doesn't use her phone, I can't fvxking believe it. not even once.

went out last weekend with her bar hopping, drank alot.. she never checked her phone, no snapchat, insta, texting, nothing :eek: just fun and pimp mode

hung out all day yesterday, iPhone 8 plus stayed in her perse the whole time. didn't see it come out once. outstanding. even during lunch at this Italian join, even walking around dtown, even at the coffee shop, just pure convo with no phones. this can't be real

I don't care if girls use their phones, I utilize their addiction to make my social media better, the hottest wh0res you'll ever bang are phone addicts so I take it as a 100% universal law of women you just take as a given, but I found a attractive smart gal who doesn't give a fvck about it. pinch me

tall, fairskinned dirty blonde with pure blue eyes, yoga and works out everday, eats nothing but clean, slender body, great skin, works and goes to school, barely drinks and NO DRUGS OMG THIS IS TO GOOD WTF IS HAPPENING

downside, she has a habit of getting screwed over by ****boys, just like I have the habit of getting screwed over by fvckgirls tho so it's k.

I don't shame ****boys tho their my friends, girls getting hurt by them is just the monogamous trauma within them :>

the good girls are out their fellas, you have to deep into the box of broken toys don't give up hope, use the expendable iphone wh0res as practise until you find real quality is my 2 cents
Sorry bro, you weren't dating a woman, it was a man dressed up as a woman. Sorry...
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,416
Reaction score
4,801
Location
Mexico
mind = blown

been seeing a girl, that doesn't use her phone, I can't fvxking believe it. not even once.

went out last weekend with her bar hopping, drank alot.. she never checked her phone, no snapchat, insta, texting, nothing :eek: just fun and pimp mode

hung out all day yesterday, iPhone 8 plus stayed in her perse the whole time. didn't see it come out once. outstanding. even during lunch at this Italian join, even walking around dtown, even at the coffee shop, just pure convo with no phones. this can't be real

I don't care if girls use their phones, I utilize their addiction to make my social media better, the hottest wh0res you'll ever bang are phone addicts so I take it as a 100% universal law of women you just take as a given, but I found a attractive smart gal who doesn't give a fvck about it. pinch me

tall, fairskinned dirty blonde with pure blue eyes, yoga and works out everday, eats nothing but clean, slender body, great skin, works and goes to school, barely drinks and NO DRUGS OMG THIS IS TO GOOD WTF IS HAPPENING

downside, she has a habit of getting screwed over by ****boys, just like I have the habit of getting screwed over by fvckgirls tho so it's k.

I don't shame ****boys tho their my friends, girls getting hurt by them is just the monogamous trauma within them :>

the good girls are out their fellas, you have to deep into the box of broken toys don't give up hope, use the expendable iphone wh0res as practise until you find real quality is my 2 cents
Sounds like a girl with potential. Maybe LTR material.

I´m glad for you. Just to be cautious, wait at least couple of years before knocking her up or putting a ring on it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Von

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
lawl, we already got it an argument last night which is enough for a soft next, goddamn it thought I had one for a second fellfellas );
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,416
Reaction score
4,801
Location
Mexico
lawl, we already got it an argument last night which is enough for a soft next, goddamn it thought I had one for a second fellfellas );
No problem. One less plate = more time for self improvment and/or new plates.

What was the argument about?
 

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,415
Reaction score
7,940
Age
57
You are never going to agree on everything with anyone.

Better girls are going to have higher self esteem and therefore put up with less BS. In this way better girls can help you grow & improve as a man. They require your best effort. Over time that makes you up your game & improve yourself.
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
If she's not on the phone it just means she's fine with you. A girl who's glued to her phone is a party pooper and frankly not someone I would wanna spend time with.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
downside, she has a habit of getting screwed over by ****boys, just like I have the habit of getting screwed over by fvckgirls tho so it's k.
There's the warning sign. Both that she has this so called "habit" and that she uses the word "fvckboy". I'd adjust my rear-view mirror if I were you to get a better idea of what you should've seen coming after this is over.

She told him she dates ""dirtbags""...ffs.

I strongly suggest stop being messed with by beexcellent's girl game 101, and just to take it easier in future.

Was gonna call out the bullsh!t, and then your post is the next one so the work is already done. Truly a relief to have a voice of reason back in this place.

Why do you think she doesn't check her phone, it's getting blown tf up lol
lol, that's certainly a possibility.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Why do you think she doesn't check her phone, it's getting blown tf up lol
That's what I thought too HOWEVER if this is the truth, she must be REALLY into you to ignore her phone while it's exploding
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Yeah I mean she is haha but this guy is ready to make her a Saint over it.

To me it's more of a red flag than anything, if I hide my phone you better believe I'm worried haha. But yes it goes both ways and it's definitely a better sign than just letting it go wild right in front of you.

Then you have the smart girls who know how to manage those push notifications to perfection,.
I went on dates with a guy recently, I was into him and didn't think to look at my phone. The phone didn't cross my mind.

But don't get too far ahead of yourself. She may be into you now, but you are still in the honeymoon period
 
Top