Went down town last night...

Reaction score
It had been 44 days since I last went out. I went barhopping and got super drunk over the course of many hours.

First thing that jumped out was that I in fact have higher value than any of the bartenders or girls that work at clubs. They work their whole life for less money than I make. The amount of money I'm about to start making is an insane amount of money. And I will constantly be expanding this and once I do several, I can hopefully get investors and maybe someday be flipping 50 houses/year.

(I know you can't count your chickens before they hatch, but for the purpose of this post, I'm just going to assume I will successfully flip houses).

The girls who work at bars and clubs still rent apartments and many of them don't even have cars.

It also occurred to me that I possibly think about sex more than they do. I heard one of the bartenders saying that she tries to attend every game of our local soccer team. I didn't even know that soccer was popular in the USA. My point is that this is what she does for fun. They have innocent hobbies such as this.

Also, I CANNOT become a drunk. It had been more than a month since I last drank, but it's hard when you're going BAR hopping not to drink. There's no way to run a business while being drunk. It changes the whole night if you are getting drunk versus if you are drinking non-alcoholic drinks. But like I said, it's kind of hard to sit at a bar and drink juice, although I have done it many, many times. The thing is, it's only the alcohol that gets me talking. Otherwise, I am just silent. And this time that I went out, I still barely said a word to anyone even though I was drunk. I think I had a few conversations with GUYS about flipping houses, but that's not what I went out to do. I barely remember the last half of the night and had to Uber home and back the next day.

At one point, I went to one of the clubs and it was empty other than the workers. I went up to the front where the hot girls were working, and I had no motivation to get to know any of them. I can't imagine they are very intelligent or have anything going for them other than their looks.

It is very true that these "down town people" can obtain a somewhat false social status based on their job, and the only way for a person who is not in the down town scene to be of higher status is to be rich.

Also, what good is making $300k/year+ if I don't tell anyone. I wonder if I will be the type to be quietly rich or loud about it. I know that no amount of money will make me forget about the hardships I've faced. Even $50 million wouldn't make me forget about the time I broke my neck and almost spent my whole life in a wheelchair, etc.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It had been 44 days since I last went out. I went barhopping and got super drunk over the course of many hours.

First thing that jumped out was that I in fact have higher value than any of the bartenders or girls that work at clubs. They work their whole life for less money than I make. The amount of money I'm about to start making is an insane amount of money. And I will constantly be expanding this and once I do several, I can hopefully get investors and maybe someday be flipping 50 houses/year.

(I know you can't count your chickens before they hatch, but for the purpose of this post, I'm just going to assume I will successfully flip houses).

The girls who work at bars and clubs still rent apartments and many of them don't even have cars.

It also occurred to me that I possibly think about sex more than they do. I heard one of the bartenders saying that she tries to attend every game of our local soccer team. I didn't even know that soccer was popular in the USA. My point is that this is what she does for fun. They have innocent hobbies such as this.

Also, I CANNOT become a drunk. It had been more than a month since I last drank, but it's hard when you're going BAR hopping not to drink. There's no way to run a business while being drunk. It changes the whole night if you are getting drunk versus if you are drinking non-alcoholic drinks. But like I said, it's kind of hard to sit at a bar and drink juice, although I have done it many, many times. The thing is, it's only the alcohol that gets me talking. Otherwise, I am just silent. And this time that I went out, I still barely said a word to anyone even though I was drunk. I think I had a few conversations with GUYS about flipping houses, but that's not what I went out to do. I barely remember the last half of the night and had to Uber home and back the next day.

At one point, I went to one of the clubs and it was empty other than the workers. I went up to the front where the hot girls were working, and I had no motivation to get to know any of them. I can't imagine they are very intelligent or have anything going for them other than their looks.

It is very true that these "down town people" can obtain a somewhat false social status based on their job, and the only way for a person who is not in the down town scene to be of higher status is to be rich.

Also, what good is making $300k/year+ if I don't tell anyone. I wonder if I will be the type to be quietly rich or loud about it. I know that no amount of money will make me forget about the hardships I've faced. Even $50 million wouldn't make me forget about the time I broke my neck and almost spent my whole life in a wheelchair, etc.
Don't tell anyone how much you earn. If someone asks say enough. You need mystery plus I think it's rude to ask about money. Do you really need your ego stroked in this way?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your ego is killing you. You're not high value if you're alone all the time and can't get girls to talk to you. As of now you're not making 300K per year. If you want to get laid, don't be a snob and genuinely try to get to know people. The fact that you think you are "above" bartenders alone is preventing you from getting to know them. I make way more than bartenders do, but I still know they have a ton of social value. A bartender can probably get hotter puss than I can cause social status means more than money.

Serenity

Reaction score
The thing is, it's only the alcohol that gets me talking. Otherwise, I am just silent.
New rule: if you can do it drunk then you can do it sober, to an observer it makes no difference.
And this time that I went out, I still barely said a word to anyone even though I was drunk.
Why are you so afraid to talk?
I can't imagine they are very intelligent or have anything going for them other than their looks.
You wouldn't know because you're too shy (or too judgemental?) to talk to them.
Also, what good is making $300k/year+ if I don't tell anyone.
That's not the purpose of money and many people find it obnoxious when someone is bragging about their wealth.
Your ego is killing you.
What he said.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not trying to hijack your thread, but You broke your neck? Christ. I can only imagine the pain and inconvenience

Reaction score
Not trying to hijack your thread, but You broke your neck? Christ. I can only imagine the pain and inconvenience
And my back too. 2 bones in my neck and 4 in my lower back. Also bruised the spinal cord in my neck and have part of my left hand paralyzed. I can't feel pain on the right half of my body and I have 3 herniated discs in my back.

Reaction score
Your ego is killing you.
I am nothing more than a collection of molecules. Due to my alcohol consumption last night, my liver is less healthy than it otherwise would have been and I possibly took time off my life. I also started smoking cigarettes when I was drunk last night. This led my lungs to be less healthy.

I could have virtually zero ego if I wanted to.... but what about the girls? Is that what they think of themselves? No. I have to at least have an ego to match theirs.

You're not high value if you're alone all the time and can't get girls to talk to you. As of now you're not making 300K per year. If you want to get laid, don't be a snob and genuinely try to get to know people. The fact that you think you are "above" bartenders alone is preventing you from getting to know them. I make way more than bartenders do, but I still know they have a ton of social value.
I am above them in terms of money and status. Like it or not, that is what people judge each other on. Girls care about what you do and how much you make.

A bartender can probably get hotter puss than I can
I'm not talking about male bartenders.

cause social status means more than money.
To stupid people. And anyone who thinks that a male bartender or disc jockey actually has social status in the world has a very poor understanding of the world. If male bartenders get hot girls, it's only because they run in social circles with female bartenders, who happen to be hot girls.

Reaction score
And still out here gaming bvtches and making money. Pretty awesome stuff right there
Yea except I barely talk to them. I also did 4 years in jail/prison from 2009-2013.

I wish I didn't even have to make one cent to impress them, but unfortunately that's not how it works.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea except I barely talk to them. I also did 4 years in jail/prison from 2009-2013.

I wish I didn't even have to make one cent to impress them, but unfortunately that's not how it works.
You may be kinda arrogant

It might help if you can respect how tight their game is. They can get a man whipped by conquering his mind. Definitely a worthy adversary

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
To stupid people. And anyone who thinks that a male bartender or disc jockey actually has social status in the world has a very poor understanding of the world.
Yet they get what you can not. They're doing it right in that regard. Superior understanding of the world does not get anyone's pussy wet. So yeah, maybe dampening your perceived superiority (ego) would help you achieve what you want to achieve, to get free pussy.

They may or may not be stupid, but they at least have the courage to talk and that would take you a long way.

Reaction score
You may be kinda arrogant lol

It might help if you can respect how tight their game is. They can get a man whipped by conquering his mind. Definitely a worthy adversary
To my knowledge, no girl has done that to me. At least, not in a very long time.

I think they conquer most guys just with their looks.

I don't need a girl around and I can get sex by paying for it. So there is no need for me to enter into a LTR if this is going to be an excuse for her to get money from me.

Unfortunately, I still can't reproduce by myself.

Reaction score
Yet they get what you can not. They're doing it right in that regard. Superior understanding of the world does not get anyone's pussy wet. So yeah, maybe dampening your perceived superiority (ego) would help you achieve what you want to achieve, to get free pussy.

They may or may not be stupid, but they at least have the courage to talk and that would take you a long way.
Well I think that the social status of the "down town people" like male bartenders or disc jockeys is a fad that impresses younger, more inexperienced girls just like the captain of the football team impressed them when they were in high school.

But it's not so much lacking courage to talk.... it's having nothing to say.

Because I have had hot girls come right up to me and still not know what to say to them. I suppose I just don't want sex as much as I think I do.

And who are we kidding... if I ever get around to talking to them, would I be talking to them "to get to know them genuinely" or would I be doing it just to hopefully get in their pants?

Actually now that I remember better, I had a conversation with a bartender last night about real estate. She was a realtor on the side. I forget how the conversation started, whether I started it or she did. I barely even remember going into that bar lol. By the end of the night, bars were not allowing me in because I was too drunk lol.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To my knowledge, no girl has done that to me. At least, not in a very long time.

I think they conquer most guys just with their looks.

I don't need a girl around and I can get sex by paying for it. So there is no need for me to enter into a LTR if this is going to be an excuse for her to get money from me.

Unfortunately, I still can't reproduce by myself.
Maybe not your, but they have the ability to do it to other men. Some conquer with their looks but the real hooks are what they do to the mind of a vulnerable male. They create beta Orbiters.

For healthy men, there's really no reason to deal with most women. They aren't very logical. They don't theorize. They can't have a proper heated discussion. I deal with women because I like having women around me because I enjoy the attention and having them do stuff for me.

In the olden times, men like Ben Franklin and Thomas Edison had men lovers. If women have no point in your life maybe you could find companionship in a male. No offense

Reaction score
In the olden times, men like Ben Franklin and Thomas Edison had men lovers. If women have no point in your life maybe you could find companionship in a male. No offense
I'd rather not do that.

I'm pretty sure Benjamin Franklin was known as an international playboy.

I still find them hot and still want to have sex with them, but I just wish it could be as simple as that. I wish I didn't have to worry about relationships or "social value" or any egos or anything like that.

I wish I could go up to the super hot girls that work at the clubs or that are on stage at the strip club and just be like "hey wanna f uck" and them say okay and not have to pay for it. I feel like this gets rarer and rarer the older you get, and the girls are always thinking about what they can get from you.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather not do that.

I'm pretty sure Benjamin Franklin was known as an international playboy.

I still find them hot and still want to have sex with them, but I just wish it could be as simple as that. I wish I didn't have to worry about relationships or "social value" or any egos or anything like that.

I wish I could go up to the super hot girls that work at the clubs or that are on stage at the strip club and just be like "hey wanna f uck" and them say okay and not have to pay for it. I feel like this gets rarer and rarer the older you get, and the girls are always thinking about what they can get from you.
It is as simple as that. I approach girls and try to fvck them immediately. I let them know I want their body with my actions. Beware though, many men will hate you and many women will adore you and hope you approach them as well but won't say anything. Boldness clears all the bullshvt.

Never mention sex directly. It kills everything. Never do that. Don't speak on sex at all unless you're fishing for a compliment after you finish

Reaction score
It is as simple as that. I approach girls and try to fvck them immediately. I let them know I want their body with my actions.

Never mention sex directly. It kills everything. Never do that. Don't speak on sex at all unless you're fishing for a compliment after you finish
Oh yea.... that's what I forgot to ask in my original post. How do I make a conversation sexual or turn into potential sex?

For example, when I was talking to the girl about real estate yesterday.... how could I have transitioned this to... "btw.... do you want to come over to my house a few times/week no strings attached?"

For the longest time, I've only gotten sex with money or by being overtly sexual on dating apps.

beforeimgone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yea.... that's what I forgot to ask in my original post. How do I make a conversation sexual or turn into potential sex?

For example, when I was talking to the girl about real estate yesterday.... how could I have transitioned this to... "btw.... do you want to come over to my house a few times/week no strings attached?"

For the longest time, I've only gotten sex with money or by being overtly sexual on dating apps.
Yesterday you could've tried to lead her to your car while discussing real estate. Words have no meaning whatsoever in a woman's world. Words are to women what a screw driver is to a male. A tool

When I receive a text from them my go to greeting is what's up sexy.

The way I transition to sex with a new or any female is by having a banal conversation while escalating. For instance, talking about what she did today while kissing her. Talking about her favorite things while trying to take off her shirt. Know what I mean?

If you can't afford infamy, then I'd stray away from being so direct. I love infamy

Serenity

Reaction score
it's not so much lacking courage to talk.... it's having nothing to say.
Why is that do you think?
And who are we kidding... if I ever get around to talking to them, would I be talking to them "to get to know them genuinely" or would I be doing it just to hopefully get in their pants?
I'll tell you what I think.
I think you don't care about anyone other than yourself. You don't view other people as you view yourself, they (or we?) are insignificant to you. To you women are just meat to put your dick into, there's nothing else about them that matters to you. You either don't see or care that within those women is a human consciousness with needs and desires, just like your own consciousness.

How can you ever expect any woman to willingly be a slave to your desires? Nobody wants that! But that's what you ask for when you say you just want to fuck them, without giving anything in return or doing anything for it.

Are you not even a little interested in getting to know a woman? What she has done in her life, what she does now, why she did what she did, what she wants and why she wants it? These are the questions that will let you get to know who she is. If you never chase those questions then you'll never get further than superficial talk about real estate, the weather etc.

I think you fear personal conversation. Because you know if you start asking questions about her she will start asking about you. I think you fear being vulnerable. I think you feel very uncomfortable about yourself, like you're somehow inferior. I think you compensate for that feeling by having a massive ego, by looking down on "down town people", by thinking you're superior and by avoiding conversations about who you are.

I think you're deceiving yourself.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Don't tell anyone how much you earn. If someone asks say enough. You need mystery plus I think it's rude to ask about money. Do you really need your ego stroked in this way?
I disagree with this old adage.

Everyone should be forced to publish how much they make per hour, and how they made it. Then we'd see that half these rich bastards (and their mistresses) never earned a dime in their lives, as they sip champagne, flaunt yachts and brag about horse races and penthouse apartments.