Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well this is not suspicious at all...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A California virologist who told Anthony Fauci that COVID-19 looks 'potentially engineered' and 'inconsistent with expectations from evolutionary theory' - only to later reverse course and publish a 'natural origin' paper 8 weeks later (before receiving a multi million-dollar NIH grant) has deleted more than 5,000 tweets.

See full article for the juicy details. :up:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even more juicy stuff:

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mercola is a quack. He has been around forever. The guy is like scientology, a constant stream of conspiracies, all of which make him money.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mercola is a quack. He has been around forever. The guy is like scientology, a constant stream of conspiracies, all of which make him money.
I don't know him very well.

I'd just think it is interesting that he has received death threats from the elite and main stream media etc. in such high degree that he have started to delete himself from the internet to minimize his risks to himself and his family.

That is (Not a proof of anything), still a theoretical sign of something, because if he wasn't on to something then they would not care damn about him and would therefore ignore him.

Just my 5 cents.