Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well there goes the laker season

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've learned the couple has NO PRENUP, so 29-year-old Vanessa is entitled to half of the empire Kobe built over the last decade.

She's also requesting spousal support ... which is typical in divorce cases. Kobe, who filed his response to the divorce minutes after Vanessa filed her petition, says he will pay her spousal support.
So she gets half his fortune + monthly financial support?! wow

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she set for life. Doesn't have to work another day in her life.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kobe Was Gangbanging Random Hoes In The Azz Without A Pre-nupppppp!

Whatttt?!??!

Guys, guys guys please if you get married and you pretty much know you'll most likely cheat (like me) get a fvcking prenup....its not ironclad but it will protect 5 years of your hardwon assets.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against marriage, hell I am married lol, but why would you get married knowing and good and god damn well you have 0% intentions of staying faithful?

these guys will hire all these financial guys to make these investments for them and now this dude is going to forlk over at least 100 million to this woman beucase he made a promise to keep his **** in his pants and couldn't. I have 0% sympathy for the dude.