Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well, one more life ruined under a feminist state

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/woman-says-she-made-allegations-against-ex-alabama-212253477--spt.html

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — The woman who said former Alabama football player Jonathan Taylor assaulted her now says she made it up because she thought he was cheating on her, according to court documents.

A deposition released Thursday by Tuscaloosa County District Court indicates the 24-year-old woman, identified as Gina Marie Nawab, said the bruises on her neck were self-inflicted and damage to a door in her apartment was already there.

She was charged with False Reporting to Law Enforcement.

"She made it up to get back at him for cheating on her in December and she thought he was cheating again," the deposition said.

University spokeswoman Deborah Lane said Thursday in a statement that Taylor is no longer a student and "is not eligible for re-admission."

Alabama coach Nick Saban dismissed Taylor from the team on Sunday. Tuscaloosa Police Lt. Kip Hart said Wednesday that the charges against Taylor will be reviewed after the woman said in interviews with police over two days that she made up the story and that he didn't hurt her.

Attorney Kim Stephens, who's representing Taylor in a pending Georgia domestic violence case, said his client has maintained all along he didn't assault Nawab.

"I know he's upset and I know that he's been adamant that he didn't do anything as far as touching her improperly or hitting her or choking her," Stephens said. "Nothing criminal in nature.

"He's happy that she recanted but unfortunately it put the university in an untenable position where they had to take action and there was only one action they could take."

He is scheduled for arraignment next Tuesday in Athens on charges of aggravated assault, battery and simple battery from an incident that led to his July dismissal from Georgia. The 6-foot-4, 335-pound Taylor allegedly punched and kicked his girlfriend at the time.

Stephens said he will enter a not guilty plea. He said he worries that publicity in any case can influence jurors, "especially when there are allegations of domestic violence, because there's a natural tendency to think just because allegations are made, they must be true."

Similar allegations from another woman, even if they're later recanted, "makes for a much more difficult case," he said.

Saban, who defended giving Taylor another chance amid criticism with the decision, said Taylor had been undergoing counseling at Alabama but was signed under a zero tolerance policy.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if he hadn't beat up the b!tch in Georgia, this probably wouldn't have happened.

Saban is a dirt bag who has no standards for his players. Bama fans are the most inbred cretins in college football. They make Arkansas fans look sophisticated.

Sorry, I don't mean to piss on your thread. I just hate Alabama. My gf is an Auburn fan, and we go to games down there. There is a lot of honor and tradition in SEC football, and Bama and LSU tend to piss on that tradition quite often - both of them coached by Saban.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Well, if he hadn't beat up the b!tch in Georgia, this probably wouldn't have happened.
I honestly don't know anything about ^this.

Sorry, I don't mean to piss on your thread.
No problem at all. Opinions welcomed.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general there's always a hysteria and rush to judgment whenever a male is merely accused of doing something to the favored sex, or against the favored sexual orientation or one of the favored races. Often times the supposed victim lied or it was some kind of hoax.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously if universities and the state don't stop treating women like they are victims, innocent (like children), or just believe what ever accusation they say women should lose the right to vote, to own property and be restricted to only certain jobs.

Every woman should have to prove every claim she makes. Ever. No exceptions.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might want to think twice about blaming the girl on this one.

First, this Taylor guy has a history of domestic abuse. This isn't his first rodeo.

Second, suddenly the girl recants after he's kicked off the team. Yeah right. There was pressure there. The locals sweep sh*t under the rug constantly for football players. It's sickening.

Now, he may or may not have done it, but I tend to side with history. I'll be he did SOMETHING, but probably not as bad as the girl's version.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
You might want to think twice about blaming the girl on this one.

First, this Taylor guy has a history of domestic abuse. This isn't his first rodeo.

Second, suddenly the girl recants after he's kicked off the team. Yeah right. There was pressure there. The locals sweep sh*t under the rug constantly for football players. It's sickening.

Now, he may or may not have done it, but I tend to side with history. I'll be he did SOMETHING, but probably not as bad as the girl's version.
That is all good and fine. My issue is, is that if he had gotten into a fight with another man who is not as big as him, and beat up that guy this all wouldn't be a big deal, or on the news, lesser consequences, ect.

The problem is because it's a woman, its a huge deal and they try to paint him as some sort of monster. This is very wrong.

It's equal rights now. It shouldn't matter if she is a woman.

Plus what did she do? What ever she did, she had to have known he was prone to getting physical when he is getting upset. Did she egg him on with this knowledge? Yet she stuck around. Why? Because he has a lot of potential to make money?

Women shouldn't get ANY special consideration by the state or by society. That would be emotional manipulation at its best, people are hardwired to be sympathetic to women because its socially acceptable for women to be "vulnerable (emotionally manipulative).

So now they have a movement try and teach young men its ok to be "vulnerable" and a weak pvssy, like a woman.

Which is the feminine imperative at work.

Instead of working the angle of the feminine imperative, to pvssuify men, what we should do instead is stop encouraging emotional weakness (thus emotional manipulation) with both genders.

Women should be held accountable for their side of the street. No more sympathy for women just because they are women, it's to often used as an excuse.

It's one thing to have sympathy for a child, or for another human being at times.

I don't care what he did in the past, people make mistakes and change sometimes. You simply can't convict a man with out solid evidence that he committed a crime.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to say, I smell a brown bag with "alumni" written on it here, so can't go all out with the false accusation ranting I would like to. Yeah, I hate ALA too, LOL, admitting it.

OTOH, if a 6'4" 335 pound college football player did hit a girl with any force at all, I suspect there would be a bit more than some bruises on her neck to show for it.