well ive ****ed up..... again

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
cut long story short, my bands singer and i were talking about girls i should ask out/hook up with, and he suggested my previous crush's twin. i said y not, so we started talking. ive known her casually for a while, but recently (past couple days) on facebook and AIM she's been acting kinda hostile

fast forward, to today (that was like week and a half ago):

the twin comes up to me on AIM and starts going y i told my friend things that she never said (specifically, that she wants to screw me, i dont recall saying that, but its highly possible that i did as a joke, and my anal friend took it literally) and that he told her everything. i explained to her that we were ****ing around, etc....

she refused to listen, so i said, so ur gonna listen to this guy u dont kno compared to me, who've uve kinda known for four years (she went out wit my best friend for 2 or 3, but i barely ever talked to her then). then i said i had to go and we could talk about this later, she said forget it, so i said fine, goodnight.

NOW: my problem isnt that she's pissed at me, i actually couldnt care less. the problem is that she's gonna whine to her sister (who i still kinda like) and all of our mutual friends about what a **** i am. i dont really want that, because im a nice, occasionally very charming guy, and this will shoot all my chances with chicks in the beginning of the school year, and from their it will be hard for reputation to recover. i cant really be pissed at my friend, hes too logical and though he's smart acts like a total dumbass and probably thought he was HELPING me. i'm thinking of just ditching all the chicks i know and starting fresh with the new girls who will be coming.

any suggestions. and thanks for reading through my wall of txt.

I'm Charming

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend is obviously not your friend but a pvssy who wants down her pants, no man puts his friend on the line like that unless he's a worthless AFC who is not getting any.

Girl played a **** test on you dude; "How dare you have such manly behavior!!! That sort of upfront **** is not on!" and you tried to justify to her your innocence, bad move, I'd have just laughed and negged her a bit - she obviously think's she's better than you, she has you qualifying here - you should have turned the tables.

If your other friends get concerned about what X girl has said then just laugh and say she is a crazy hoe, nothing to get worried about. Be cool and no-one will care, it's only an issue as long as you act like it is.

"i cant really be pissed at my friend, hes too logical and though he's smart acts like a total dumbass and probably thought he was HELPING me."

Ha, dont justify the actions of your friend, in his mind he knew what he was playing at, he thought "if I rat Cassanova out then Y girl will be ever so impressed at me and might give me a chance to get in her pants" - he was motivated purely by greed, don't let that fly, ignore him, dont moan about him to your other friends, just completely blank him - out-alpha the silly fool and whilst he's whining about how you wont aknowledge him to your other friends they'll start to think what a d!ck he is, and rightfully so.

Cassanova_Child

Don Juan
Reaction score
u kno tho, thats actually EXACTLY SOMETHING he'd do. he's a conniving little bastard and always playing mindgames with other ppl, see, usually im laughing wit him, not getting laughed at.

but i see what you mean. i failed the test, but only because my eyes werent open and i was trying to fix things when there wasnt anything broken yet.

IceBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
i had this problem last year, it took me a while to figure this out. here's what i found out

Your making too big a deal about this. This stuff happens alot, and it's not a big deal. Best thing is to do is be yourself, once she sees that your not over reacting, then she'll chill out.

She will talk about it, but the other girls won't really care, it's just one of those temporary drama situations. Only her close friends will know, maybe 2 or 3. Meanwhile keep making as much friends as possible.