"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Well, i'm a complete and utter failure.

brod716

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2001
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Today was the day I'd been planning to make my move... (planning for the last 2 weeks)... And so what? I walked in... went by the office... saw that she was in there... Went around once, talked to a buddy of mine... walked around again, got a glimpse of her, smiled.... walked around again, stood there for 15 minutes and left.

I'd rather COLD APPROACH 100 women that I couldn't care less about than ask out ONE that I do care about!!

I feel really fvcked up.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
You just need some confidence in yourself. What has she done that makes you care so much about her? I know she didn't go on a date with you, so that's out. I know she didn't sleep with you, so that's out. My bet is that you barely know the woman, since you didn't even talk to her.

You planned a move for 2 weeks. What kinda move were you planning? A dance and a twirl around the office? Man, you're a man, man up.

Instead of whatever two week plan you had in your head, do this. Walk in, say "Hi." Keep a conversation light and funny going. If you can't handle that, I don't know how you would handle that on a date. Then say you have to go do some work and tell her to write her number down.

If she rejects, she doesn't like you anyways. Rejection is your freedom in this case. And it's holding back a lot of your freedom. So you get the number, you call her up in a week when you're FREE. Not planning a date for a week, go out and do stuff for a week. Call her up, schedule a date for a few days later, and then go on the date and kiss close her.

The point of all this is to either get rejected or accepted. Both ways, you know either to move on, or take your chance. Remember this man, if she gets you, SHE'S LUCKY TO HAVE YOU. Don't think of her as so special before you even date her, then you're just glorifying her existence and it's going to ruin whatever chances you have in the future.

She is not better than you. So cut the crap and get her number and ask her out. Do you want to see your arms around her next weekend or the jackass who had the balls to make the move all over your girl?

Good luck.
 

brod716

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2001
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Well... see, I'd rather live in a dream world :rolleyes: -- because I'm more happy knowing that there's that possibility than knowing that there definitely ISN'T!

But, the only thing that I could say to my defense is that she wasn't there alone - there was another, older woman working in the office, and I'm one of the best students in the department, so I didn't want to make an ass of myself... If it were just she and I alone - I (think) wouldn't have had a problem, but doing it in front of a witness just killed it for me.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Shyt. You're a "Senior Don Juan" registered since 2001 and 200+ posts under your belt? This is why, to me, DJ = Keyboard Jockeys

You're still afraid of some sort of phantom consequences of approaching a woman. It's time to OBLITERATE YOUR FEAR.

Get you ass to a man's mans bootcamp. http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54880

This girl isn't a fycking special fycking flower. There's nothing special about her that you can't find in anyone and anywhere else. And if you haven't even talked to her, how the fyck do you know she's special other than that your **** sees that she's hot?

Because one of these days, you REALLY ARE GOING TO FIND YOUR PERFECT WOMAN. But guess what? If your game ain't up to snuff, if it isn't razor sharp, then your real deal woman is going to slip from your fingers.

Gaming is a skill. Go practice and have fun until it's SuperBowl time.
 

brod716

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2001
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by JT47319
Shyt. You're a "Senior Don Juan" registered since 2001 and 200+ posts under your belt? This is why, to me, DJ = Keyboard Jockeys
[/color] [/B]
I AM a keyboard jockey. I will not argue.

The problem is that I have everything, I know everything, I act like I'm a prize to women, etc... But I am a keyboard jockey... I'm turning 21 tomorrow, will be able to go to a lot of places I couldn't go before, will see if I open up. Now I'll go cry in the corner... LOL. hehe
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Get your ass to boot camp. Tomorrow, I better see a fycking birthday field report when you go out to a club and bar approaching random groups of people, preferably with hot babes.
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
You been waiting two weeks?

You think long, you think wrong on this one. Too much pressure is there. I say go for the 100 cold approaches.
 

brod716

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2001
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by TurboLover
You been waiting two weeks?

You think long, you think wrong on this one. Too much pressure is there. I say go for the 100 cold approaches.
Not "waiting" - this was the first real opportunity, and I realized that 2 weeks ago :) There will be another one, a week from today
 

SOLDIERM16

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Los Angeles
once again JT47319 has a valid point. U need to get confident, and just make them moves.. Bootcamp if u must.

I do relate to you though. I am stone cold with women.. except for one girl. And put it this way "she called me a pu55y." Now i asked myself why i can pimp it with all chicks, but not this certain one... i realized, that its cuz i still hold her high... Both you and myself have to get these women, and knock them off their pedestals.. cuz we are the DJ's. We are the MEN, we are the prize....

now i messed up. and its too late for me. But u still have tons of weapons in your arsenal, and can still totally own this girl. Plus u are in a key position.

The key position u are in is that u may have chumped it with her.. but she DOESNT KNOW YOU DID! She has no idea u tried to pick up on her. No matter how obvious it may have been to you. I bet it didnt even cross her mind. U may have been waitin for 2 weeks. But she doesnt know it.

So dont let her know how long uve had ur eye on her. knock her off her pedestal, ask her out.. whenever u feel confident around her (which we both need to work on). And by no means do u EVER tell her how long u have wanted to ask her out, or how bad u wanted to.... get it? good luck bro

play on
 

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2001
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Dallas, Tx
Originally posted by brod716
Not "waiting" - this was the first real opportunity, and I realized that 2 weeks ago :) There will be another one, a week from today
You going to take it? Give us an update. Don't punk out. Get all your eggs out of this basket by the way. Luck.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
If you feel so bad why don't you just slap ya self silly then.

It's posts like these that give sosymp a bad name. Man the fawk up and speak to the bytch and stop whinning like one too.
 

Broadband

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2002
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
Portland, Oregon
Do me a favor and just answer this simple question.

Which is worse?

Failure - falling short, not achieving what you desire but being well aware you had the courage to try and learned from your experience for the next time and generally picking yourself up and moving on

Regret - always beating yourself up because you missed the opportunity to ask this girl out and now every time you think about her you wonder if you could have succeeded if you only had the guts.

Honestly I'd rather know then wonder for ever.
 

brod716

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2001
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by TurboLover
You going to take it? Give us an update. Don't punk out. Get all your eggs out of this basket by the way. Luck.
Yes, I took it. Sentence: boyfriend.

It was very calm, funny, and sweet. But, bittersweet for me. Never lost my face and stated jokingly that I wasn't leaving until I got "an answer." She laughed knowingly, then said that she has a boyfriend.

I'm sad, but oh well, I totally expected this. :(
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
So what?

And where the fyck is my field report, boy? You're 21, you should be out there getting FIELD EXPERIENCE. Constant sarging and in 3 months, you'll be able to figure out where the fyck you messed up in sarging her.
 

brod716

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2001
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by JT47319
So what?

And where the fyck is my field report, boy? You're 21, you should be out there getting FIELD EXPERIENCE. Constant sarging and in 3 months, you'll be able to figure out where the fyck you messed up in sarging her.
I didn't MESS UP, man. "Nice" girls that have boyfriends usually don't drop them on the spot for somebody else. The society labels them as slutty, and maybe for real.

As far as the field report... It's comin' up, don't worry.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
First, you DON'T know that she has a boyfriend. She just TOLD YOU that she has a BF. This doesn't mean a damn thing. Girls can say that when they just want to SHYT-TEST or aren't interested (ie you haven't displayed enough attractive qualities for her to decide to give you a chance).

Second, if this was the GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS, why wouldn't you spit your best game at her in order to win her over?

You are either ALPHA or a BETA DRONE. You either win or you lose with your dead sperm shriveled up in your testicles.
 
Top