Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well I got an e-mail address today in a difficult situation!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still hurting over my ex, but now it's like the next stage of grief.

First I was sad, depressed and feeling loss. Then for the last week I focused on my career and new friends in the area.

I was able to lose the sadness. But today I got pissed.

So I was in a meeting with some girls that work in a completely different department. The old horny devil inside started to kick in.

So I hatched an idea on how to get one of the girls contact info before she left and I never saw her again.

I asked her a few questions about something and then asked for her e-mail for followup on them.

Now this is where I'm good. Several times I've used e-mail in a very casual way to move things along further. I got alot of eye contact and this girl is definitely cute and physically my type (short, petite, cute face).

So that was pretty fun. Now I want to do that every day for awhile.

No matter what happens with this one, I'm glad I pulled it off because I would have never seen her again after today otherwise.

Yeah I still hope my ex turns around. But I'm not going to wait for her indecisive ass. She did say she wanted to revisit things!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
forget about your "ex". move on, as you are now doing.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah well it pretty much ****ING SUCKS when the girl you were dating is the girl that is what you were looking for after dating tons of girls before then.

I swear I'm going to go back to just screwing them and forgetting about having any feelings anymore.

It might be the jerk attitude but I'm tired of getting my heart trampled, or getting disappointed or pissed off at girls.

And I am pissed at her now.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
Yeah well it pretty much ****ING SUCKS when the girl you were dating is the girl that is what you were looking for after dating tons of girls before then.

I swear I'm going to go back to just screwing them and forgetting about having any feelings anymore.

It might be the jerk attitude but I'm tired of getting my heart trampled, or getting disappointed or pissed off at girls.

And I am pissed at her now.
trust me ricky: you werent looking for her,
you were looking for a girl alot like her except the real girl you were looking for wouldnt have jetted on the spot like she did.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Penkitten

You are so right.

Of all my friends who responded, you had the best answer. Here I am feeling sad when I should have realized that this girl left me on one of the most important weekends of my life.

She left me hanging before I started a new job, in a new town in a new career/field. A town in which I knew noone and just moved in to an expensive apartment (they are all expensive here).

If she had the capacity to do that, what other hateful things could she do?

I dont' know because i'm not going to find out.

I have gone through all the normal stages of grief in this one.

I got very sad, then I was ok for a week, then yesterday I got angry. Really pissed.

Did I tell her off, no, but that's only because I may need to use her for career purposes in the future. But even so, I am one step away from telling her to take a flying leap.

Before this, I got along with her so well. After this everything is changed.

I cried like a ****ing baby over this girl. She broke me down on a very stressful weekend.

FVCK HER.

Reaction score
Tell me Ricky, was this girl your wife??

No? Then why are you so bitter? She owes you nothing, so don't complain to her like a bytch - this will make you look weak!!!

Move on with your life - it is only natural to feel alone in new surroundings - this only compounds your lost and lonliness!!! Quit blaming her for your isolation - she owes you nothing!!!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Penkitten

You are so right.

Of all my friends who responded, you had the best answer. Here I am feeling sad when I should have realized that this girl left me on one of the most important weekends of my life.

She left me hanging before I started a new job, in a new town in a new career/field. A town in which I knew noone and just moved in to an expensive apartment (they are all expensive here).

If she had the capacity to do that, what other hateful things could she do?

I dont' know because i'm not going to find out.

I have gone through all the normal stages of grief in this one.

I got very sad, then I was ok for a week, then yesterday I got angry. Really pissed.

Did I tell her off, no, but that's only because I may need to use her for career purposes in the future. But even so, I am one step away from telling her to take a flying leap.

Before this, I got along with her so well. After this everything is changed.

I cried like a ****ing baby over this girl. She broke me down on a very stressful weekend.

FVCK HER.

right ricky to hell with her.

the right one will be everything you dreamed of including not jetting off in the bad times.
what if you were married ? what if there were kids involved or property?
at least she showed her true colors early enough in the game, however i am sorry that you had to experience the pain that this has brought to you .
i do feel like it will bring more character to you and help you scout out for the right one next time.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pen I wish I knew what the right one was like.

They all seem pretty good in the beginning.

Well I will just keep on trying. I'm busy with work now, but I'll use every spare opportunity to hit on girls.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pen I wish I knew what the right one was like.

They all seem pretty good in the beginning.

this is very good advertising... you never know what you are going to get until they stop advertising ...

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know your character bro but it sounds like you jump in with both feet.
like you said, they all seem pretty good in the beginning, so heed to your own thought on this and keep the ball in your court. take your time and observe

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do jump in with both feet. Every fricking time. I wish I could stop doing that.

The only thing that stops me from jumping in with both feet is when I date multiple women. But then I jump in with both feet with multiple women!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do jump in with both feet. Every fricking time. I wish I could stop doing that.

The only thing that stops me from jumping in with both feet is when I date multiple women. But then I jump in with both feet with multiple women!
watch out cause when you jump in with both feet you go *splat

jack80202

Don Juan
Reaction score
email and both feet?

jesus christ Ricky,

Pace yourself...... THe girl need you to go slow
Yo need to go slow.

Remember she must win you. You are teh prize to be won
Always and forever.

You are the prize. She must prve herself to you over time

If she wins she get to have you exclusively.
Lets say 3 months of multiple daters.

Then if she is amazing for a year maybe you commit to more.

Moving in to gether what ever.