Well, I fvcked up...

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Master Disaster said:
I mean my downtown is all unique shops and beautiful squares. I thought it would be a good way to walk around, talk with her, and get some lunch. Go for the handhold.
Wow that's gay.

She's going to a party the night before, why the hell are you not going to meet up with her there? You could have a few drinks, dance, hook up, etc.

Or you could take her to a better party (a party in your bedroom). Plenty of opportunity for C+F.

Jesus man. Don't go for the handhold unless you're directing her hand to your c0ck.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should've kissed her when you were at her house, why do you think she invited you over, honestly?

loveorhate

Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
Jesus man. Don't go for the handhold unless you're directing her hand to your c0ck.
Now that's comedy!

If you guys haven't yet noticed, the "master disaster" (the only disaster is your chance with this girl ... if she even exists), is taking us all for a ride. You gotta give it to him though. He was able to keep us in suspense for an entire 21 days ... way to go Hitchcock!

Igetit!

Reaction score
I just texted her, this was the dialogue:

Me: What are you doing Saturday at noon?

Her: Dunno y? If it involves the newspaper im busy lol

Me: Haha, I was going to go downtown and so some christmas shopping,
and I thought it would be fun if you came with.
Her: That sounds good. Whos drivin?

Me: I'll pick you up at noon.

Her: Can we make it one. I think im partyin (near by city) on friday night.

Me: That's fine.

Her: K call or text before u come.

Me: K.

That was easy...

P.S. It feels good to have at least the wheels in motion.
So. You finally did it,huh? Well at least you took a step towards getting together with her. I hope things work out for you,but to be honest,I still think you waited too long. Another thing is something feels "off" about this,about the way she responded to you. You asked her out,then she made a joke. For some reason,I don't think she "gets" that you asked her out on a date date. Not a get-together,not two friends hanging out,not a girls night out,but a romantic date. I don't think she understood what it was you were asking for. Now here's the deal: If she made a joke while you were asking something serious,then that means that the two of you joke around frequently. In other words,friendzone. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it,hopefully.

Another thing I saw,(which may not be important) was how you were willing to change your schedule to accomodate her. This girl is going to be at some party the night before,which means she may be drinking and be a bit hungover the next day. So she goes out and gets drunk,and you're willing to rearrange your plans to make things better for her. That's a weak frame.

But like I said,congrats on asking her out,(finally),and I hope things go well.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her response was just an inside joke between us.

I think it doesn't mean much, but if you look at it like this she responded with Dunno Y? and then on top of that threw in a joke to keep it fun atmosphere. I mean you only makes jokes when you're happy, so Idk it's just how I took it.

The next like, "That sounds good. Whos drivin?" Was a big tell for me. I mean not only is she willing, she's already envisioning it, so I thought that was a plus.

I agree, I thought about saying no noon, but what's an hour. I mean seriously... it's not much. If she was like, "Can we make it sunday, I'm partyin.." Then I would that's no good, but another hour... She probably just wants it because she would have to start getting ready at like 9 or 10 for a date at 12. Rather than start getting ready at 10 or 11, and I don't want her yawning on our date... I didn't really see a problem. Risk losing a date for an extra hour... I actually was going to say one, but I thought noon sounded better.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I 100% see what you mean by too much texting. I love texting though because it's so easy for every situation, but yea if I'm going to start dating her I need to speak to her solely in person or over the phone.

These are main goals for Saturday:
Well done you finally asked her out. I have a few points to add too.

- Texting is better if you're not a good speaker. I text all the time and I do it because I couldn't be bothered speaking and most importantly I'm not great on the phone. Texting saves time and theres no awkward silences when doing it. If you like chatting to people then use the phone.

- Don't think too much about saturday. Just go and have fun. Have lots of things to do so that way everything is moving quickly and you won't have time to over think things.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, she just texted me.

"If it rains tomorrow, do you just want to go to the mall or something?"

... I want to avoid the mall like the plague. I sent her text back saying, "Don't worry about it. We'll figure something out."

It's not where I want the date to go, but I mean it's nice that she's thinking about the date at 1 o'clock on Friday. I guess...

By the way, term paper suck. Just gonna throw that out there.

loveorhate

Don Juan
Reaction score
what the fuk are you guys talking about "you finally asked her out".

Master Disaster did not ask her out on a fuking date. They're already friends. She just agreed to hang out with a friend. fuk man, stop encouraging the guy. Don't get me wrong. The disaster sounds like a nice guy, but we should burn his ass for acting like something of a wimp. His procrastination made my stomach churn. Where am I? Am I in a forum of playboys, don juan's or in a forum full of girls???

fuk man.

lets try giving the guy criticism to make him mad enough to find his balls. He needs them if he is to make the bold move. Without the bold move, no intimacy can ever be achieved. And by intimacy I mean ass dirty sex. Master Disaster, if you think she will make the move. If your hoping that things will just magically happen, your fooling yourself BIG time.

Im telling you this for YOUR OWN GOOD.

Just kiss her.

Next time you're alone with her, go in for the kiss.

DO IT!!!

Igetit!

Reaction score
loveorhate said:

Master Disaster did not ask her out on a fuking date. They're already friends. She just agreed to hang out with a friend. fuk man, stop encouraging the guy.
Got to admit,more and more this does seem more than likely the case. That was the feeling I got from the way she responded to his invite.
He's right about this one,Master Disaster.

loveorhate said:
Don't get me wrong. The disaster sounds like a nice guy, but we should burn his ass for acting like something of a wimp. His procrastination made my stomach churn. Where am I? Am I in a forum of playboys, don juan's or in a forum full of girls???
I've been doing that from the get go. You're new here,you just joined the forum like 2 days ago. This has been going on for over three weeks. Maybe you just skipped down to the last 4 or 5 replies and saw what was going on,and haven't seen the posts and advice we gave him at the beginning. You came in an hour and a half after the movie had already started.

loveorhate said:
lets try giving the guy criticism to make him mad enough to find his balls.
Already have. Check out some of my replies. I've been one of the hard one on him about taking too long. He can testify to that.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't recommend just going in for the kiss, cause she'd lock up. But work up to a kiss definitely.

And, loveorhate, not all 'game' revolves around club/bar girls where you escalate like a rocket. There are things such as social circles and barriers

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loveorhate said:

Master Disaster did not ask her out on a fuking date. They're already friends. She just agreed to hang out with a friend. fuk man, stop encouraging the guy. Don't get me wrong. The disaster sounds like a nice guy, but we should burn his ass for acting like something of a wimp. His procrastination made my stomach churn. Where am I? Am I in a forum of playboys, don juan's or in a forum full of girls???

fuk man.

lets try giving the guy criticism to make him mad enough to find his balls. He needs them if he is to make the bold move. Without the bold move, no intimacy can ever be achieved. And by intimacy I mean ass dirty sex. Master Disaster, if you think she will make the move. If your hoping that things will just magically happen, your fooling yourself BIG time.
At least he made a move. He was advised not to ask her on a date because there was no need to.

From my experiance of living at home, being criticised makes you feel worthless. Maybe this is a different context and works with some people but IMO encouraging somebody is always better. Show the person what they can have if they go after something.

CFERD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, master needs to make a bold move tomorrow. I think at this point he's trying to escape the friend zone. He definitely needs to go for the kiss. I think his best bet would be to flirt and build as much sexual tension as he possibly can during the date. Not sure if your her newest gal pal, don't act like it whatever you do. Lots of unflinching eye contact, touching the small of her back as she goes thru the door, (which by the way you could work that for most of the day at the mall), sit right next to her so your thighs are touching, etc...screw the hand holding. That would be weak from the position your coming from since you've waited way, way too long. Stop acting like a pvssy, kiss this girl tomorrow. She'll either tell you LJBF or your bold action will pay off. She isn't going to be putty in your hand once she sits in your car. The 50k ride doesn't mean ****. How you make her feel is all that matters. Make her fell like your a man she is attracted to. And your delusional thinking she is going to spend hours getting ready for what she probably doesn't even consider a date. I'd be hoping she doesn't flake, because she got too wasted at the party the nite before.If you have even the slightest chance of hitting that party tonite, that is where you want to be.Anyhow, don't worry about if it rains and you end up at the mall. You still have the exact same opportunities regardless of where you go. No excuses, grab your balls and go after what you want. Lovehate is right, she won't be making any moves, it's all up to you. I'm laying the first kiss on this new girl tomorrow, a necessary step before I can get into the cookie jar. There's no reason to let anxiety/ not feeling confident to get in the way. Just remember she's just a human being like the rest of us.Pay attention to the girl, don't allow yourself to get stuck in your own head, worrying about how your doing etc... Act confident, have fun> Get out of the fz....or Act nervous, stay in your comfort zone > it'll definitely be a lost cause.Fvck good luck, it has nothing to do with it. Start doing what you should have been doing weeks ago. It's up to you, would you rather be pulling her panties off, or hearing about the guys that are trying to get into them......yeah, I thought so. I'm hoping you come back posting excellent results and surprise us all.

loveorhate

Don Juan
Reaction score
NO WAY.

This guy won't escalate.

He'll piss his pants.

He's best bet is to gather the courage to
kiss her. He should visualize himself doing this like a hundred times until
he FEELS confident enough to do it or else it'll just back fire. And
he should visualize this before he sees her becuase this type of
confidence runs out. Reall confidence comes from actual skill ... actually
knowing your good at something.

Escalating, at his point in the FRIENDSHIP, will be award for her.
Imagine your girl-FRIEND touching you ... okay, bad example.

Instead, he should go in for the kiss when she isn't looking

oh and Igetit! (what's that mean anyway, some sort of Indian? just
teasing, but seriously, what's it mean?).

I knew you were burning him in the beginning, but then you got soft.
Looked like he won the argument. Like he convinced you or something to
that effect. I would have waited until he proved me wrong to say
"you got me. I was wrong. you were right. lets play again."

CFERD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically your telling him he is going to fail. How considerate. Then you go on to tell him he should visualize going in for the kiss so it comes naturally, umm? would that visualizing the kiss be with wet pants or not? haha...... I agree that would seem akward to her. Trying to kiss her when she's not looking? WTF is that. I think catching her off guard doesn't mean trying to steal a kiss because he's so nervous he can't go for it in a relaxed manner.
I've never tried to kiss a girl when she's not looking, unless it was her neck or a few other special places. Yeah I'm encouraging Master to take action, I don't believe I sound like a girl in my efforts to help him succeed. No this is not entirely a playboy, PUA, or dj forum. There are many of us that are still learning, some that are just starting out, and of course many that have come a long way. I'd like to see him pull it off, because that will show he manned up and overcame his obsticales. Sorry, but I just don't see the point in telling someone they can't improve and that there is no hope.

loveorhate

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey now, let's not go around putting words in people's mouth.

I never said anything about this guy being doom to failure. If I did, I want you
to prove me wrong by quoting me.

Falsely Perceived Implications don't count. If you haven't noticed yet, I'm very direct.

Just saying, he's been acting like a little school girl, that's all. Can he prove me wrong?

Asking his friend to hang out with him, doesn't count. Not in my book atleast.
sorry.

just doesn't cut it.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, you guys really have opened me up to the severity of tomorrow.

I don't know if I really am in the Friend Zone right to tell you the truth. Currently, she's showing more interest than ever before.

What really was an interesting thing was after class Thursday. She started moaning my name. It wasn't like calling me. It was like sighing and saying my name. It sounded as though she was stuck in a well calling for me.

I think that's a good sign. I read that thread on the two strikes rule a couple days ago, and I mean I didn't even get turned down the first time, and according to him she won't turn down someone she's attracted to... Idk, there are a lot of variables, and as far as her flaking tomorrow I don't know. I think her sending me a text today was assurance that she wasn't going to flake. I mean she thought about the weather and tomorrow, and a way we could still do it. I'm sure there is another slant one could say, but she could get drunk tonight and forget. Who knows, we'll see. She could of easily said; it looks to rain tomorrow maybe we should hold off, or I have something planned. She's obviously envisioning the date, and I did say date because it's a filter date. It's not a dinner date, but a date where we can figure out if we truly have something between us or if we're just friends.

If she does flake, I will most likely not attempt to set up another date. Just let her figure out if she wants to do it or not.

Honestly, I don't think she'll flake. We really have good chemistry and rapport.

Anyways, the weather cleared up, and it won't rain tomorrow so that's a good thing. i don't think the mall would of given me the same opportunities because of closed spaces, and I'm sure there will be a lot of people there.

I really appreciate you guys putting the amount of effort into this. Tomorrow, I'll start the day off with implementing a lot of sexual tension between us. When she enters doors, I'll place her hand on her lower back. I think a couple well timed whispers in the ear would help. I think it would be funny and effective if I lean in for a kiss and then grab something by her then retract. Get that personal space bubble to pop.

Side note question, whenever our heads are close. She'll shift her eye sight from eye contact to my lips. I mean I don't know if it's my lips, but ... I don't have pimples, and it's too high for her to be looking at my chin... I don't know if she's trying to imply something or not. I just thought about that.

But tomorrow, I have to let my intentions be known physically. Let her know I don't want to be gal pals, and that I want.

I got some fun things planned along the way. I think the flea market is a great starting point because it's different, and it's a great ice breaker for the day.

You know I'm not this stupid around most women, just her. That "other girl" I was talking to as I tried to delay myself saw me turning into the bank while she was turning into another shopping center saw me.

She grinned huge and did this big wave gesture... I just waved.

I was at this sub shop today with a friend, and this HB 7-8 came up to order. I kind of busted my friends balls, and she laughed and comment. We talked a little bit, but I got her number without any effort.

I guess I got some mad one-itis. Tomorrow, I'll do my best to grab my balls and let her know that I got them. By the end of the day, I definitely want to kiss-close on her if it is downtown or at her door.

I think that will be the only way I know for sure that I won't be in the friend zone.

Tomorrow, I have to, have to appeal to her sexual emotions. I already surpassed her intellectual and fiscal tests; now I gotta appeal to her sexual needs. I've already spent three weeks to get to this point; I ain't gonna let you and myself down.

I really appreciate what you guys have done for me. It's really empowered me; I probably wouldn't of even asked her out to tomorrow without you guys busting my balls. I do like the balance of busting balls and congratulation. It takes both. One to realize that I have accomplished something, and the other to realize I have so much more to go.

I'll let you guys know tomorrow how things turned out.

CFERD

Don Juan
Reaction score
loveorhate said:
NO WAY.

This guy won't escalate.

He'll piss his pants.
Where's the ambiguity?

Anyhow, sounds like your getting the idea Master. Keep in mind that you WANT to kiss this girl tomorrow matters the most, the have to part is about avoid/getting out of the friendzone. From your description it sounds like she was expecting you to kiss her already. When her eyes move from yours to your lips in close proximtiy, she is ready right then. Don't play around with acting like your going to , then back out to invade the personal bubble. Remember what happens to those that cry wolf. Oh and none of this settling for a peck on the cheek. Three weeks ago that may have flied on the first date. You've got an uphill battle, that's the consequence of waiting. She gets too comfortable with the idea ur a safe guy. I'm sure your pretty pysched, good for you. BTW the only one you'll be letting down is yourself, ok maybe her too if she's as interested as you seem to believe. You'll find out tomorrow.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh quick question,

How should I dress? I am usually a well dressed and so is she.

Button Down? Polo? T-Shirt?

What extreme would be better too nicely dressed or too casual?

I was thinking about this blue button down with a black pullover. It looks really nice, and women really notice when I wear it, but it might be a little over dressed.

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont tell me youre asking for personal grooming advice. dont you have that part of your 'self' sorted out?

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MisterMcGee said:
dont tell me youre asking for personal grooming advice. dont you have that part of your 'self' sorted out?
I'm not asking for grooming advise, I'm just wonder would it better to keep the way I dress more causal or more nice for tomorrow?