well, I finally have a girlfriend and something cool happened. chek it out!

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
finally after more than 3 years of not having a girlfriend because of making mistakes (rejecting girls with LTR potential for stupid reasons) and being rejected by tons of girls I have a girlfriend. best of all, shes real pretty really smart and she has a high interest on me (she was the one who asked me to be er boyfriend).
I wont bother with details except this :

after I got home that night when she told me she wanted me to be her boyfriend I lied in bed and thought that eventhough I had a girlfriend I felt the same about life as before. I was just as happy. It didnt really solve my issues (not that there are that many by now) and I was glad cause of it but I realized I would feel just as happy with life if I wasnt dating her.

I mean is that super don juan in attitude or what.

finally 2 years of using time I could spend playing instruments used in reading stuff from this site payed off. and not because
I got a girlfriend but because I realized that having or not having a girlfriend doesnt affect the way I view life.

when I first got here I felt empty incomplete and I used to think that girls would solve all my problems. but now its just something that makes my life cooler. but its not something essential.
my life is still awsome without a girlfriend or girls.
I do have to admit Im really thrilled about having a girlfriend , a pretty unique and cute one that treats me well no less.

I hope you understand what I mean. I think that I recently realized that I have made a lot of progress without even knowing about it. I think life is awsome. everything is at its best.
not just the girlfriend thing. my music. my friends. my way of life.
my knowledge. everything is at its best since like I became a teenager.

I think I deserve it. I went through some tough times both physically an emotionally for the last 3 years.

Im so far ahead from so many people on so many levels. I know its ego talk but man Im proud of myself. a lot of people dont have the balls to be as consistent with stuff like I am.
and all the hard work is starting to pay off which only tells me one thing, I gotta start working 2wice as hard now.

anyway, what do u think? I gotta go, I have barely played any guitar today. and I havent played any other instrument.

see ya friends. life is awsome. we are awsome . good for us.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations! You have finally reached age 16!

Im confused about what you are saying, first you say having a g/f is no different/no big deal, then you talk about how amazing your life has become?

But as a side note, its great you have a g/f. But keep practicing your DJ skills/flirting and dont get into a comfort zone, obviously this girl wont be your one and only g/f, so keep working them skillz, DONT GET CAUGHT!

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man o man : Im actually almost 20.

and my life has become so amazing but not because of the girlfriend. but because of everything. girlfriend included but not of major importance. its everything. the girlfriend is just like complementary. my life has become so amazing becuase of who Ive become

Reaction score
Great Wise,

I'm glad you realized that a woman is only an addition to a man's existence and not his sole reason for living. There are many worthy pursuits in life and never base your worth, as a man, on the company and love of a woman. Your worth is based on your character, derived and formed by your thinking and actions!!

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thnks dude -

by he way puertorican, remember that letter you wrote me abut needing "love" and not sex. now I would not really call it love, more like appreciated companionship. well this girlfriend thing showed me that I definitely need both but like you said I was chasing it backwards. sex first companionship second. and its definitely the other way around. sex is really meaningless just by itself I think. that doesnt mean it cant be very pleasurable. but companionship frm someone who actually cares about you and likes you and viceversa and then having sex with them. something inside tells me thats is way much more pleasurable than just plain sex with a strange hot girl.
anyway, letss see how long this lasts. personally I feel satisfied and good with her but like I said its not essential to me being happy. in fact one thing isnt conected to the other.
also, I think that once resuklts start to show, they will continue to show. somehow I dont think Ill be having long women droughts any more.

anyne else has any more opinions on this?

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wise_mage
man o man : Im actually almost 20.

and my life has become so amazing but not because of the girlfriend. but because of everything. girlfriend included but not of major importance. its everything. the girlfriend is just like complementary. my life has become so amazing becuase of who Ive become
If you've made one thing clear here it is that your life has become amazing but it has absolutely nothing to do with a woman----but every thing else. The woman just adds to the amazement but she has nothing whatsoever to do about it. It just makes the amazement cooler.

Have fun, man.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Props to everyone who works on themselves and improves their life! So many haters out there it ain't easy!

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did it take a woman to make you realize your life is good?

I broke up with my last GF a few months ago. We had problems. Just like everyone else. But I realized the other day, I am now as happy, if not happier, with out her. I am enjoying being single and life in general.

You are so right. A woman doesn't the man. She is just a small piece of the puzzle. Hobbies, friends, activities, self improvement, all contribute to your happiness and well being...

I wish I was your age when I discovered it!

Rej

Don Juan
Reaction score
being a DJ isn't just about picking up chicks..its about changing the way u are. congrats on the g/f but don't be like me and forget everything u've learned...cuz as sad as it is..days months or even years down the road..u might have to get back out there at it again. what i'm saying is if u get too dependant on one person u won't be able to live life for yourself... u ahve kinda the right attitude with all that..but enjoy it a bit as well...love's a cool thing dude...and trust me u will feel many different things with it and have a huge new outlook on life..if u don't..well maybe she ain't the one for u... maybe u were just so concerned about getting a g/f that u settled for the first one that came ur way... if ur a player then thats cool..she won't be ur only..but if ur looking for a good relationship..i'd rethink the situation..anyways..those are just my opinions....later man

wise_mage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reto
Did it take a woman to make you realize your life is good?

no it didnt. I already knew that. It took a girlfriend to make me realize how far Ive come since those days 2 years back when I first stumbled upon this site in search for an answer to my inner void. I was pretty happy with my life without the girlfriend already (by working on my self improvement for the past 2 years), but I kept thinking that I would make this major inner emotional evolutionary leap by getting one cause thats precisley the reason why i even searched the net and found this site in the beggining.

with time it became les and less important. my priorities changed. and other things like my music went to the topof the list. so when I finally got one and I laid in bed and kept thinking that I didnt feel any different really. I felt cool about it cause who r we kidding, it was about damn time! but the thing is that my issues were still there, my joys were still there. se made no real difference in who i was. she was no answer. she changed nothing significantly. none of them do. all true change comes from within. so Ill sit back and enjoy the ride with her while it lasts giving the best from my part to make it a fulfilling experience and when it ends it ends. move on. I didnt lose anything. I onlygained.
Ill be back to where I was, except Ill be much wiser and stronger and better in general. and Ill kepp wrking on myself to find answers. cause the answers are never on the outside. they are always inside of you. sometimes people feel empty cause they are afraid to search for the answers inside themselves or to even ask te right questions.but with a small amount of strenght, lots of discipline and dedicationand basic idea of what you want out of life- anythings possible. you can be anything you want to be.
just never give up and be sure to confront your fears and overcome them. thats what I found out.