Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well, I finally did it. Straightened up 2 things today

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
So, Im one of those guys who is still a virgin at 25 turning 26 soon.

To make long short, me and this guy at work were gaming her... I won. I got the number and she was interested. She would call me back etc etc.

But whenever I asked her out, she could never say yes.

I gave it 3 weeks to let things cool off. Between those 3 weeks, she would call me on saturday nights but I wouldn't pick up to sound busy. The only time we went out was during lunch breaks from work and we went out twice out of the 3 weeks. She told me on our 2nd and last lunch break together that she liked me as a friend but continues to flirt (which drove me nuts cause im still AFC deep inside)

So, yesterday, i figured it was time to ask her out again after 4 weeks. She said she wasn't going to do anything on wednesday 4-11-07(and that yes we should hang out. So, I called her today and talked a little bit. Finally, I asked her about tomorrow

she went like
HB: well, um i got to get my hair done tomorrow at 11am. Hmm
me: yeah, how long is that gona take you? 10 hours?
me: so what.. yes or no?
hb: no, sorry. Maybe some other time. So waht are you going to do now?
me: just take care of business as usual. Make other plans.
me: ok well, I need to get going. BYE

then later on I texted her
me: By the way, I don't need your friendship. I have plenty of friends.

then I deleted her number of my cell. And thats that.

I felt like i grew balls even if a little for doing this.

Also, this chick at work who would flirt with me by poking me in the rib. I finally asked her before I left work, "Hey, do you have a boyfriend"

HB: "yeah I do, he's home right now sleeping"
me: "aright" then I left

Felt kind of weird asking and doing the things above but, the numbness and emptiness I felt, felt kinda good.

Monaco

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how this shows you've really accomplished anything. It just shows she got inside your head...

Maybe you should have picked up instead of "pretending" to sound busy. You're over-thinking everything and a girl isn't going to wait around forever while you wait for the perfect moment where you seem "cool".

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
i finally ended the stupid games. I never said I accomplished anything you piece of sh1t

Monaco

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you, now you know what to do next time. :)

I see you're upset with my reaction, but from my past experience making knee-jerk reactions like you did only make you wonder "what could have been".

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
i finally ended the stupid games. I never said I accomplished anything you piece of sh1t
this cracked me up.

But hell yea man, good job. You were being an AFC and consciously realized it, and when you did, you ended that ****.

stinkyape

Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
HB: "yeah I do, he's home right now sleeping"
me: "aright" then I left
Instead of "do you have a boyfriend?" try "Are you single?" or (better still) "You're single, right?". Put them in a position where they've got to say No in order to tell a lie. Asking "do you have a boyfriend" gives them an easy way out, all they've got to do is say "yes", whether it's true that they've got a man or not.

The statement "You're single, right?" is much more powerful - makes you the man and makes your balls grow (etc).

Otherwise good work.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Sadao said:
this cracked me up.

But hell yea man, good job. You were being an AFC and consciously realized it, and when you did, you ended that ****.
I dont know how I was being an AFC to her. ( But COnsiously yeah, she was the first girl I ever flirted with over the phone ). THe other dude bought her flowers and candy for V-day. I didn't. only talked to her 1-2 twice a week on the phone for a duration of 2-3 minutes. (i prefer talking in person, unfortunately, we never really got to hang out outside work) Luckily, i never spent money on this b1tch (thanks to tom leykus)

The beast in me has awaken, time to do some approaching which is something ive never done before. I want to be REJECTED

Last edited:

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
then later on I texted her
me: By the way, I don't need your friendship. I have plenty of friends.
I don't know about you, but this is a line I would rather say to the girl's face or on the phone (like the convo you had with her earlier that day), rather than texting. When you say it right after she tells you that she has better things to do (then walk away/hang up), it shows power. The way you did it just sounds like you got hurt by what she said, spent all the time between your original convo and your text message thinking about her, and then made a childish attempt trying to hurt her back. I guarantee you that's what she's thinking, in either case it's over now so you really shouldn't give a **** about what she thinks, this is just something for future reference.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
yeah, u are right. I shouldve told her that over the phone. SO my questions is, now what? how should I treat her at the workplace when i see her? just like a regular coworker right?

BadAssMoFo

Don Juan
Reaction score
how about you stop being such a pvssy azz bi*ch and start worrying about more important things. fvckin loser

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
verysuave said:
she would call me on saturday nights but I wouldn't pick up to sound busy.
How about not picking up the phone because you are actually busy. Go out, get off the dungeons and dragons internet game and experience real life, thanks.