Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well i f*cked her... time to move on if no respond call?

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was the thread relating to the chick i was talking to. http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53071

I ended up getting head from her and ****ing her the first night over... and spent the night there. Everything seemed to go good, she was asking me if id be online to talk to her that day and everything. When i was online i made up some excuse to have to go and told her i might give her a call that night. i didnt want her to think i can just be sitting ther all day talking to her online. So I go out and get back in around 12am, i was thinking she probalby would have called me but she hadnt. I called her up at 12am thinking she might be up since she said she goes to bed late, but she answered the phone all tired and i asked if she was sleep she said "yeah can u just give me a call tomorrow sweety". So i said "ok sure". After that ijust sent her an email telling her "my bad for waking you up, how u been? give me a call tomorrow if u wanna talk"... because i dont wanna be calling her back to back to back when she hasnt called me yet. The day we ****ed she calld me 3 times, so this basically is my way of seeing if she's interested. If she doesnt call me today or tomorrow i'll just next her. Is this the right move? I dont wanna get attached to her anyway, even though she's hot as hell and a great f*ck.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seems like there's a lot of drama,immature games, and self contradiction being played - dude you are reading too much into the DJ BS. always call the girl after you spent whatever time with her. (i always do this every other time i see her.)

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTH? I DO think you are worrying too much.
Let things develope more and be suave to her like you have been before.

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i really dont think about it all detailed in person like it may seem on here, its just habit now to do these things and act this way. But after coming home and her having not called all day, whereas the day before she called 3 times, makes me wonder whats up. I called her and she told me to call back tomorrow. I dont think im going to call back right away... if i do call back anyway. Ill wait a few days to see if she calls.. and in the mean time find some more broads to talk to and get work type **** done.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, let's see...you called her "late."
She sounded tired and sleepy.
She told you to call back the next day.
(Maybe she wanted to sleep?)

I don't know....call her the next day?
Or just wait a day in between...

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you know that shes not playing games with you see how you like her and all so if you are interested do your thing call her up and set up a date or something if she doesnt respond then next her a$$

FreeStyleZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All seems good. I called her today like suggested and she didnt answer so i just left a msg and figured if she doesnt respond to that, she's not intersted, if she does then she still is. She called me back like an hour or two after getting it, which is cool. We talked and i just acted c+f some more and we're planning to see each other on thursday. Before getting off the phone with her she was asking me when she'd hear from me again and i told her "when I call you". She responded "when's that going to be" to which i replied "uhh... tomorrow if ur lucky". And she chuckled and said "uh huh, well fine" and we said bye.

Convo sorta went like:

Me: Hello?
HB: Hey wassup?
me: oh... hey, blah blah blah so i take it u got my voicemail?
HB: yeah
Me: Well you sure took a while to respond
HB: lol! it was only like 2hrs!
me: Well u must be forgetting who i am, if i leave you a msg at 10 you should be returning it no later than 10:01 :)
Me: Ok lets see, i think ill be able to see you thursday possibly
HB: Well you going to ask me first or just assume
me: Im not asking, nor assuming, im just letting u know when we're seeing each other again, cuz i know u've been eagerly awaiting my return
HB: What makes you think you can just tell me when we're seeing each other (in a playful teasing type tone)
Me: Because you think im cute
HB: No, im just a nice person, dont get it confused.
Me: So you're nice like that with everyone? (referring to how we had sex the first night)
I must be doing something right since you invited me over and greeted me with a huge hug.
HB: Nope, im nice like that with everyone (playing around)