Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Well Built Guy vs Chubby Guy

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you were hypothetically a chubby male, BUT a DJ... Would there be a strong advantage to becoming ripped?

Basically, is there a drastic difference in your skill from out of shape to ripped?

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, not a skill wise advantage of course. But bluntly, no matter how much skill out-of-shape guy has, if ripped guy has any competency at all, he'll win out.

On other otherhand, if chubby guy has some time b4 ripped guy comes into the picture, i could see chubby guy pulling through on a lot of occassions.

Regardless, chubby guy is still chubby, meaning unhealthy so to be a DJ he has to start working out, and watching what he eats.

That reminds me, i gotta go lift some gay ass ****ign weights, lol.

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's fair to say that some chubby guys are DJ's and get the ladies and if they're happy with the way things are then I guess theres nothing wrong with it. Part of being is DJ isn't about working out and getting buff to impress some female but only if thats what YOU want to do to make yourself feel better (and obviously it's also healthier for you) I supposse if a chubby DJ were to change his appearance then he'd be more attractive to the ladies and might raise his confidence level too, yea I'm not chubby... far from it... and now that its getting spring again I gotta go workout too...