well another baby is coming

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well back in august i slept with a girl who i had only known for 10 hours. She pretty much told me she loved me blah blah. So were in a relationship. Come septembervshes pregnant. She wants to get married blah blah. Wait theres more a guy she used to be with gets out of prison. She has him over her house i took my phone back she wants to fight me. Anyways I told her to be with him and let him play daddy. The next day she crying begging to be with me I miss you nothing happened. We're still together. Im 100% sure the baby is mine but, her treating me like that is foul. Did i mention im the fourth baby daddy and all otheres have been or are in prison. Anyways i sometimes want to cut her loose but i already pay 288 in child support. To a woman im sure never cheated on me. What would you guys do

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry,
You should have come to this forum before you ****ed her.
You are dealing with a women who dates guys from prison, she is danger. let her deal with her problems you pay the child support done. Don't try to be with her she called you for emotional support, when things better she will leave you for another guy

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximummax said:
Sorry,
You should have come to this forum before you ****ed her.
You are dealing with a women who dates guys from prison, she is danger. let her deal with her problems you pay the child support done. Don't try to be with her she called you for emotional support, when things better she will leave you for another guy
If you believe this guy and his stories, I got a bridge to sell you.

And even if his various stories were true, he's so stupid that he's beyond help anyway.

P

perseverance

This is prime example of why men should think with their brain, instead of their penis.

You're screwed, the child is probably yours and she is going to milk you for every penny she can and there is nothing you can do about it. My advice would be to get a DNA test to be sure you're the Father and be there for your child because he/she doesn't deserve to be punished for your own stupidity.

Get a DNA test, if you're the Father then be there for your child, but next time wear a condom and you probably won't have this issue.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
If you believe this guy and his stories, I got a bridge to sell you.

And even if his various stories were true, he's so stupid that he's beyond help anyway.
You are right im not ready for another baby. Yes stupidity and naivette. Shes an ok woman but shes a little crazy. As for rapping up i never do that which is beyond stupid

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait she has 4 kids? And you banged Ms. Fertility raw dog?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Wait she has 4 kids? And you banged Ms. Fertility raw dog?
Do you really believe this guy?

Don't feed the trolls.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this is a troll post. I'd hate to be in that situation!

As for you, don't marry her and just pay child support. I'd also suggest DNA testing to determine that you are the father. You have to realize though that you knocked her up and you are going to have to pay child support.

Lesson learned : Wrap it up and don't sleep with women who have kids with multiple fathers. (I guess two fathers would be an exception if the woman is older.)

You just have to role with the punches and adapt to the situation. Yeah it sucks, but you can't turn back in time so you might as well make the best of it. Just because you don't love the woman you knocked up doesn't mean you can't love your kid(s).

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun paying child support all your life.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Have fun paying child support all your life.
Ha ha very funny. No im not a troll my younger sister tried to hook us up cause the girl is desperate and is 27. Im the fourth baby daddy and she wants me to be "stepdad" to her kids. Im refusing i wantef to treat her kids like my own but cant. They are not mine. She calla me daddy and then tell the kids their going to see their dad. Who i swear to god did sixteen years on murder. I dont want to play daddy. I have my own kid that i barely see anymore. i also dont know about her son hes six but the biggest pvussy ever. He cries all the time whines and has a very "smart" mouth. i know this is because he was only raised by a woman. She told me to treat him like my son whom im tough on but she says her own son is "sensitive". Then she thinks im a great guy. Cause i had a ok job when we met. Im not a great guy im still emotionally immature.

JustWuzzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
I can feel my brain cells dying just from reading this thread.
Well thanks for the "help" guys. My mom gave me the best advice take care of the son you do have and get dna. Annie (her name) is a down to earth girl just to many kids and past relationship. I do think she got pregnant on purpose but im stuck now fun. As for child suoport that is a small price to pay for happiness. If she turns out to be wife material i might marry her if not oh well.

P

perseverance

A woman cannot purposely get pregnant, it takes two to tango. You should always wear a condom, regardless of the circumstances. It's your own health that's on the chopping block. How do you know this woman hasn't got HIV+ or something? I've read plenty accounts of HIV+ infected people having sex unprotected with their partners or random people and infecting them with the disease and once you've got that disease, you cannot rid yourself of it. You've ruined your life and for what? "A more natural feeling"? Your Mother is right, you need to get a DNA test done and if it comes back that you're the Father, then you need to be there to support your kid and your kid only! Don't worry about the other children, they are not your responsibility as they are not yours. So, if you she tries and gets as much money out of you to support all of her children, you need to put your foot down and only provide enough money for your child to survive on.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JustWuzzle said:
Well back in august i slept with a girl who i had only known for 10 hours. She pretty much told me she loved me blah blah. So were in a relationship. Come septembervshes pregnant. She wants to get married blah blah. Wait theres more a guy she used to be with gets out of prison. She has him over her house i took my phone back she wants to fight me. Anyways I told her to be with him and let him play daddy. The next day she crying begging to be with me I miss you nothing happened. We're still together. Im 100% sure the baby is mine but, her treating me like that is foul. Did i mention im the fourth baby daddy and all otheres have been or are in prison. Anyways i sometimes want to cut her loose but i already pay 288 in child support. To a woman im sure never cheated on me. What would you guys do
Step 1: Paternity test. Seriously, you've got to do this before you sign any paperwork.

Step 2: see step 1.