Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Welcome to my reality

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to talk about myself for a bit, I'm really just doing this to show everyone willing to read what my reality and position on life was at a few different times in my life: When I was 18, at 21 and today.

Life at 18 :

I had 2 relationships and lost my virginity by 16... now to say that I wasn't trying to get a girlfriend, I just didn't know how to go about it... and my 'luck' was terrible. I was dateless for the two years prior and had no prospects either.

I was a geeky introvert, I had lots of friends, but didn't know how to go about meeting new people. I always liked to party, and I had a lot of women friends, but none of them wanted me to be a bf. I had aspirations to become a computer programmer.

I had my awakening when I met the fugliest girl i never should have bothered with come up to me. I dated her 3 times before she dumped me, and I was completely flustered... I mean how could this fuly girl dump ME, I'm much better than this.

Litterally the next weekend after getting dumped, I was at a friends party when she introduced me to the hottest girl I had yet to see in person. When I go to shake her hand, I spill her beer all over her lap... I thought I lost any chance that I could possibly have had with this girl was just down the drain. We talked and then she offered me her phone number... I screwed it up within the week as I turned AFC on her.

That made me realize that something was terribly wrong, that I should be getting better results with women than I've been getting. Then, I began the search for the answer to those questions and found this website.

Life at 21 :

After making a change of carreers from computer work to sales, I had started to break out of my shell that I had created for myself... the one that held me back from getting close to women.

I had turned my life around, and was now starting to have several ONS's, and had even pulled a few more serious relationships... The thing is that I would approach everyone and get shot down continuously, except for when I managed to approach a woman that already was attracted. It had taken a huge amount of effort to pull myself into the right mind set to not take the rejections seriously... to think of the failures as learning experiences.

I was getting alot of numbers at this time, but a good portion of them never went anywhere, or were just straightup fakes. Oh well...

Life today :

I have a good carreer, and have good prospects into the future...
I really am seeing the fruits of the years of efforts... I am a very social person now...

I get numbers effortlessly, many times I am easily able to get a ONS or setup for sex the following day. I am dating two women right now, have a few other girls that call me on a continual basis to keep in touch and try to get into my pants... I have contacts in 3 different canadian provinces that are all to happy to hookup with me when I'm in town (several towns in each province).

I still need more skills though, and have places that I can improve my game, but I'm quite happy with the improvements that I've had.

Now, I'm at the point where I'd like to help someone improve their game... that might just be enough to take me to the next level.

Thanks for reading.

kulowiper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice reality I will tell you my reality tomorrow I have to sleep.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So pimp its scary
Thanks for reading.
Your welcome, let me be the first to say congratulations, you have braggin rights, some may not want to hear it, but others are glad to hear it. If you can help me, much appreciated, I am ****ing SCREAMING for it. Look around, check my thread about my FAS friend, shows you where I am at in my game, no lies, and tons of foolish bullcrap, it's ruining my life, and wasting my time. I am pouring my heart out to you people, but nobody notices, nobody really cares, except for me.

Dank a sheeba for reading mister, I hope you really caaare... I have a horrible singing voice over the internet.

Don't worry about me though, seriously, your family needs you more. I'd argue that other people that HARM your family, need you more, but that is beyond the point, if you can't ask your family members, than there has got to be a problem there somewhere. Oh yeah, your not ready to be a mentor, neither am I, I hope I kicked your pants enough for you, I don't think I was harsh enough.

If you keep asking for it though, I WILL kick your ass.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
etmo - The whole board in general needs help, really... send me a PM, and I'll see what I can offer you... unfortunately, I'm leaving out of town for two weeks in the next 5-10 min. I'll reply when I get back tho... same goes for anyone else... untill I've taken in too many people.

I might not be a guru able to lift someone up completely, there's a few areas that in theory I can understand, but in practice I get a little flustered still. However, I can easily bring anyone up to the area of 'average' at the very least... from there, it's alot easier to figure out on your own.

Thanks again guys...

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I better not be calling me emto when you get back punk... I'm flying in the clouds right now, what you have to do is bring me back to earth, I've post an average of nearly 25 posts a day when I started here, just thinking about my ****ing name, and applying it to life, made a huge difference. I've already got the answer though, so I said go tell somebody who cares the most, your family, just trying to help you and me in the long run guy.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
do you always go for the really good looking girls? or do you just flirt with every girl?

i tend to only go for the hot ones. i just wanted to know what your take on this was.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
I better not be calling me emto when you get back punk... I'm flying in the clouds right now, what you have to do is bring me back to earth, I've post an average of nearly 25 posts a day when I started here, just thinking about my ****ing name, and applying it to life, made a huge difference. I've already got the answer though, so I said go tell somebody who cares the most, your family, just trying to help you and me in the long run guy.
WTF are you on drugs?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Q1
WTF are you on drugs?
Yeah toxins

I should make a thread about an evil conspiracy to poison my mind. I have the happiness formula, the government wants to take me away.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Logen
do you always go for the really good looking girls? or do you just flirt with every girl?

i tend to only go for the hot ones. i just wanted to know what your take on this was.
I am an incessant flirt.... I mean, waitresses, bartenders, cashiers, coworkers, anyone that I chat with really... Now, I take alot more than just looks into consideration, personality holds ALOT more weight for me than looks... I mean, there's a certain minimum in the looks department, for example I never find myself to a big girl...

I do have some pics, but I'm not about to start posting those...