"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Weirdest dates you've ever been on

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
What are the weirdest dates you've ever been on? Share your experiences!


I've had a few pretty strange ones. This girl I just met invited me to the cemetry for some sort of sience (sp?). I went along, but brought a knife and spray in case she was some psycho who wanted to kill me or something. Turns out she was just weird.

Also one other time I was invited to a small party at this girls house. Turns out her uncle died in one part of the house a while ago, and the girl had invited 5 guys who look similar to her uncle to perform some weird ghost-calling ceremony (the one where you have those letters on the board). I got pretty freaked out by her behaviour, and most of the guys and I left pretty early.

I also got a first date at a shooting range. If I got higher than her I would get laid. But I didn't, although I still got laid.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Do you date goth chicks or something that is just whack!
..bringing a knife and spray to a date. hahahaha :D



I haven't been much on weird dates.
I don't even date much, it's usually I just **** em.


Well, I once a couple of months aog had this über great game with a chick from my school. One day she just drove me home but we ended up driving around the city as I turned it to a date. Car driving date :confused: way to go.. No ****ing though since I wanted to play it really slow and tease her sooooo much.
 

B9

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
469
Reaction score
2
Location
Denmark
'kinell, you brought a knife and a spray to a date?

lol.
 

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
4,366
Reaction score
8
Yeah, well I was torn between caution (let's face it, a girl who wants to go to the cem for a date doesn't seem mentally stable), and curiosity.

At least I could say, it was a pretty interesting date.
 

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2001
Messages
1,383
Reaction score
1
Location
New Jersey
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Yeah, well I was torn between caution (let's face it, a girl who wants to go to the cem for a date doesn't seem mentally stable), and curiosity.

At least I could say, it was a pretty interesting date.

I don't blame you, DL. I would have done the same thing. There are so many whack jobs out there. Cults who are just waiting for their next victim.


My story:


The girl invited me to her father's junk yard at night. I thought it's a weird place for a date but she is an 8 so I went along with the idea. As soon as we got there, we heard a noise in one of the wrecked cars and found out it was her cousin with her BF (who by the way is twice her age) getting it on. My date acted insouciant and said, "Oh they do that all the time."

To make a long story short, we also got it on in her father's greasy office.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

oda

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
i went on a blind date shortly after a LTR.

girl has me pick her up at her house... in a picture i was shown she was 7/8 and her personality seemed cool. I pick her up, shes a 4/5 and the first words out of her mouth:
"Tell me i'm beautiful." yikes!!
 

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
What are the weirdest dates you've ever been on? Share your experiences!


I've had a few pretty strange ones. This girl I just met invited me to the cemetry for some sort of sience (sp?). I went along, but brought a knife and spray in case she was some psycho who wanted to kill me or something. Turns out she was just weird.

Also one other time I was invited to a small party at this girls house. Turns out her uncle died in one part of the house a while ago, and the girl had invited 5 guys who look similar to her uncle to perform some weird ghost-calling ceremony (the one where you have those letters on the board). I got pretty freaked out by her behaviour, and most of the guys and I left pretty early.

I also got a first date at a shooting range. If I got higher than her I would get laid. But I didn't, although I still got laid.
If you were so scared to the point where you had to bring a knife and spray, why did you even go in the first place!?
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
At least she made the suggestion. Most girls don't. But that cemetery thing is weird, I would've brought along a gun.
 

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2001
Messages
300
Reaction score
1
Location
Slovenia
Cemetaries are very attractive places to some people, including me. Althou for a date? I'm not quite sure... :D
 
Top