"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Weird Week!

DJ follower

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Alrite so monday i decide to go an get a haircut... so i do then i enter a grocery store I see some older lookin at me funny i was wow this is lil weird.(im 18) Ok so next day at school I goto english and I start talking to this girl Ive been kinda flirting with(HB8) Im not interested in her tho... ok so like 20 min pass and she started saying that Im hot and she repeated the same word like 10 tiems during the class... I was like damn! Ok so I c her w/ her friends walking in the hallway.. everytime i pass her she says hey and she says something to her friend. Ok today in English I flirt w/ her lil more.... and she did same. Ok 20 min later we get into groups to come up with a skit about chivalric romance or something. I get to be in a group w/ another girl(HB10!!) so we are deciding parts and stuff like that.. then i notice that she kept lookin at me... then she started saying that she is going to be the queen and she is going to be in love w/ me(she was the opnly girl in the group.. 3 other guys taht dont look so bad) So as we deciding all the stuff, she kept lookin at me... Kinda weird.. cause i didnt get any looks like that when i had longer hair. So should I start flirting w/ the HB10?? I thikn i should but hey i might be wrong about her being interested in me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
This will only make the HB8 be willing to do more crazy things to earn your attention and affection, and that can't be bad, can it? Go for it, do what you want.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
worst post ever.
 

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
agreed.
while we're going on about nicks lately..nice name. maybe try DJ Leader. follower....eh, seems weak to me.
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
i've actually noticed that too, i went from a long borderline dirty looking haircut to a short spiked one and girls love it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top