"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

weird things happen today

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Today I was trying to avoid any eye contacting with all the hot ladies, because I was tired of getting one look and looked away by them... It hurts me everytime I see that happens...

so on the bus:
2 '8' chicks were looking at me for few moments, I didn't look at them because they look like they are 4 years younger than me...

later on, a '9' asian chick was looking at me from a distance. I was looking out the window, I caught her looking at me, so I looked at her, she looks away quickly... couple seconds after I looked away, she looks at me again...

after schools out, I saw so many hot chicks from other classes, I didn't bother say hi to them because I was trying to get into one class to use the computer to get my homework done...

then again on the bus, this one extremely hot asian chick was looking at me of all time, I didn't bother looking at her once...


why don't this happen when I am trying to find someone to approach? this ALWAYS happen when I am not in the mood to pick up chicks :mad:

EVERYTIME (not only this time) there is always some girls when I caught them "looking" at me they all seems to look away, maybe they are shy, maybe they are looking at something on me, or anything I don't know about...

just yesterday I caught so many girls with boyfriends were looking at me as they walk by, some of them seem to "digging" me


oh and ofcourse I don't know how to read mind (I wish I know how) so I have no idea what they were looking at unless I say "are you checking me out?" :p
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

kiz

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Age
39
always be ready to pick up chicks. next time, look back, make eye contact and smile big. then go over and start a conversation.
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
My guess would be that by not looking at them they're wondering why you aren't gawking at them like all the other guys do. If a girl is used to be looked at all the time, you can get their interest easier by not being like everyone else.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
next time you make eye contact with a chick, if she looks away quickly then looks at you again when you appear not to be paying attention, look her straight back and wink at her. that's worked for me.
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Wyldfire
My guess would be that by not looking at them they're wondering why you aren't gawking at them like all the other guys do. If a girl is used to be looked at all the time, you can get their interest easier by not being like everyone else.
so what can I do to move to the next level? winking or approaching will take me to point one (other guys approaching/gawking)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
by the way I think approaching just shows my desperation, but if I don't approach and only do with a smile and "come-to-me" fingers stuff to show her I am the boss and etc, would that work?
 

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2004
Messages
218
Reaction score
0
Age
43
For one stop trying so hard man, just chill - Stop trying to lay every chick you see. Work on your social skills. Practice on ugly chicks even.

When I was starting out I went into a clothing store and tryed to find a really hot chick and ask her for opinion's on clothes. If you develop some rapport ask her if she can wait to see how it would look on you. Then when you are walking to the dressing room tell her "I'm going to try these on, but please don't come into the room and no peaking"

So the good part is, you are totally not going for a number so their is no reason to be nervous. Plus, girls love giving advice, and they love to shop!! PLUS, you'll start getting comfortable enough around both each other that when you do ask for her digits its not an awkward thing.
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by tom121
by the way I think approaching just shows my desperation, but if I don't approach and only do with a smile and "come-to-me" fingers stuff to show her I am the boss and etc, would that work?
Learn the fine art of the raised eyebrow smirk...and use it often.
 
Top