Weird thing happened to me today. Never happened before.

Single4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll just lay it out :

Lunch time. I go into nearby Subway. Place is empty. 25ish year old latina chick, about 7.5, does my sandwich. As my sandwich is almost done, she starts calling me "papi" which is spanish for daddy. Some customers walk in. As I am paying and getting ready to leave, she starts saying "papi" at the end of every sentence. Right in front of the other customers...??? I walk towards the exit, and she literally yells across the place, "bye papi" right in front of everyone.

Ok. So part of me thinks this bi*** was pulling a joke on me or something. I did not flirt with her or anything. Out of the blue.

Anyone shed some light on this, to any of you that this has happened before? Was she asking for my dic* or what was going on?

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single4Life said:
That wasn't helpful.
If you're looking for something useful here this:

Go back to that place and have a talk with that girl, what do you expect to gain here more than what you would get going there again and maybe flirt back.

jay_mo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, what I mean is that she probably talks like that.

Some people say "sugar" or "baby" or "honey" to any people they meet. She says papi. It might have been a flirty thing, or just a thing she says to most guys.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you figure this one out for yourself? Maybe she's crazy, maybe she was drunk or on drugs and thought you looked like her "papi"... etc.

How are we supposed to know? Figure it out. It's not brain surgery.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I'm served by a female at a Latin restaurant, they call me "papi".

And if it were some blonde bartender at your local sportsbar, she'd call you "hun".

You gotta get out more.